Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

*admires the choice of weapon* Freakin' awesome. *grins wide, then looks at the Sheriff*

Hey MaryAnne! How about a test shot, to calibrate that thang? *points to Rosco* Five bucks says you can't hit 'em on the first shot.

Five bucks eh? Awrighty.... yer right tho', I should make sure this ol' thing will work. Lessee heah...

*loads canon ball into the canon, walks to the back of the canon, turns it to face Rosco (the plank, handily enough, turns like a lazy-susan), lights the fuse, plugs ears*

KABOOM!!!

Five bucks eh? Awrighty.... yer right tho', I should make sure this ol' thing will work. Lessee heah...

*loads canon ball into the canon, walks to the back of the canon, turns it to face Rosco (the plank, handily enough, turns like a lazy-susan), lights the fuse, plugs ears*

KABOOM!!!

Nice aim MaryAnne! Poor Rosco now has a cannonball for a head...tisk! Looks like you just got promoted MaryAnne! Sheriff MaryAnne! YAY!!

I always said Rosco was stubborn, but I never thought he had THAT hard a head. Khee!

Heh heh! Me either. And that canon shot I just lobbed at him will probably just bounce off his head.

I'm trying to think of all the "heady" insults Boss used to toss out. Did he ever say anything about Rosco using his head for a paperweight? Khee!

Heh heh! Me either. And that canon shot I just lobbed at him will probably just bounce off his head.

I'm trying to think of all the "heady" insults Boss used to toss out. Did he ever say anything about Rosco using his head for a paperweight? Khee!

I do believe there was mention of his head being a windmill, having a space between his ears...He might have mentioned the use of it as a paperweight and for Rosco to use it for more than just a convenient place to hang his hat...*chuckles*

::Throws a pancake in his face:: Eat it Brian and then go feed your chickens.

Mpth! *peels pancake off of face, bemused* I cannot believe you handed me a joke this good. You can only blame yerself for what comes next.

*takes the pancake and folds it over the Sheriff's face, pinching his nose in the process* Now serving pig-in-a-blanket! Kheehahaha!!

Mpth! *peels pancake off of face, bemused* I cannot believe you handed me a joke this good. You can only blame yerself for what comes next.

*takes the pancake and folds it over the Sheriff's face, pinching his nose in the process* Now serving pig-in-a-blanket! Kheehahaha!!

Hey! I wanted bacon with my pancakes!!

Oh Brian... you RULE!!!! :rofl:

I'd avoid "Deliverance" jokes in this county, Alex. Some thangs a man shouldn't have to think about.

*remains standing on patrol car hood* Besides, there's a lot more material with the cop = pig breakfast jokes. You get entrees like Badge n' Bacon, and Smoked Ham in a Hat.

Ah okay...ditch Deliverance... hmmm breakfast cop jokes... lets see...*thinking a moment* You know all this breakfast meat talk, gives Smokey and the Bandit a whole new meaning...Arent those little sausages called Smokies? *chuckles...*