Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Alright, alright... Sorry, I'll take it out right away. In mean time, how about this nice picture of you making breakfast?

Isnt there someone or something else you can be photographing? I'm a bad guy and bad guys arent fond of having their picture taken, especially standing to one side... Anyway, isnt there a nice kitten or something you can turn your camera to?

Alright, alright... Sorry, I'll take it out right away. In mean time, how about this nice picture of you making breakfast?

Hey Alex,

Where's the apron? Man check out that stove? 6 burners *whistles* and is that a souffle? Damn, you must be some cook. Be thankful she hasn't snapped one of ya in a french maids uniform and that duster *snicker*

Isnt there someone or something else you can be photographing? I'm a bad guy and bad guys arent fond of having their picture taken, especially standing to one side... Anyway, isnt there a nice kitten or something you can turn your camera to?

Meeeeooowww! Sheesh! Ok, I won't ever ask you to say 'cheese'. Remind me not to sign you up for any reality TV shows. You'd probably freak in the Big Brother house. Aaaaahhhh! The camera's! The camera's!

Hey Alex,

Where's the apron? Man check out that stove? 6 burners *whistles* and is that a souffle? Damn, you must be some cook. Be thankful she hasn't snapped one of ya in a french maids uniform and that duster *snicker*

Sorry Tori I dont do aprons...And believe me I am thankful Val hasnt posted a more embarrassing photo... though me in the tub is hard to top.

*chuckles...*

Meeeeooowww! Sheesh! Ok, I won't ever ask you to say 'cheese'. Remind me not to sign you up for any reality TV shows. You'd probably freak in the Big Brother house. Aaaaahhhh! The camera's! The camera's!

Like I said bad guys dont do well with cameras and photographs...I know Im not the only one that feels this way, right Brian? *laughs*