Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Alex is getting a string bikini?

Guess we shoulda stopped at the dog collars. This is only getting worse.

Brian,

I been thinking that for the past four or five pages. This is getting out of hand. Maybe the Hazzard FD will let ya use a fire hose on Alex if it means prohtectin' MaryAnne's honor.

And Brian, what you just said does not paint a very pretty picture: Alex wearing a string bikini *shudders*

Alex, son..... *Sits looking at him* You dont need a biniki what you need is a speedo.. or even better scratch the speedo... and just get swim trunks. *Shudders*

You know Rosco, what you really need is to loosen that hat of yours or quit stealing Flash's dog biscuits... I voted for MaryAnne to get the bikini. Again, I say MaryAnne gets the bikini and the diamond dog collar! :D

Alex

I probably shouldn't say this, but I just can't stop myself. Besides, everyone enjoys seeing Alex in a vapor-lock.

Hey, Alex. Here's something new to ponder.

MaryAnne wearing nothing but her gunbelt and a big smile. Dog collar optional......

:-o M-MaryAnne with nothing on but a... a.. a... gunbelt and a smile ....and and and and and..a dog collar!?!?!

*THUD*

*rolls eyes*

Oh brother! Now Alex can't can't function. See what ya gone and done Brian.

Sheesh...

Like Rosco said, have some respect for the LAW man. Poor MaryAnne... She's getting verbally oggled by all the men in Hnet. *tisk, tisk*

Don't worry MA, I'll call the fire department for ya when ya get that biniki. Fact I'll help ya pick one out. I hear Victoria's Secret has a nice swim collection. Of course, I'm a big fan of Cabela's camo colored biniki with safety orange trim around the edges. It's great for going for a swim then bag n' tagging a dear afterward. Maybe we can go shopping for biniki's together?! Ooooh, Cabela's might have it in the new desert camo print! NICE!

Val

Hey Cousin, Cool down, you too Konrad.

I don't think the deputy was serious with option three. I think that one was just put down to get a rise out of Brian and Alex... and needless to say, I think it worked!

Why not do option 2 with a bathing suit contest... a wet bathing suit contest to drive the boys nuts... with all the participants in bikini's...

Hey Cousin, Cool down, you too Konrad.

I don't think the deputy was serious with option three. I think that one was just put down to get a rise out of Brian and Alex... and needless to say, I think it worked!

Why not do option 2 with a bathing suit contest... a wet bathing suit contest to drive the boys nuts... with all the participants in bikini's...

Hilery yer not helpin' either! Option 2 is not an option for a certain Duke *looks at Konrad* I say we give the money to the orphanage.