Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Whoo wee Tori, you's right, there is a lot of testosterone over here. *Pops chip in mouth* So you finished your story too? Kewl.

You know, if those two weren't so busy flinging they's hormones ever'where, they'd probably be done with their stories too? Personally, I'm not gonna complain, and I don't think any of the others are gonna either cause we all gettin' a free show.

If MaryAnne walked out in a skimpy outift right now holding a sign, it would give Brian a huge advantage, even if Alex does end up drooling all over the floor again. I doubt the poor guy could even pay attention to anything but.. I'd laugh myself silly. *Takes sip of rootbeer waiting for intermission to end*

Whoo wee Tori, you's right, there is a lot of testosterone over here. *Pops chip in mouth* So you finished your story too? Kewl.

You know, if those two weren't so busy flinging they's hormones ever'where, they'd probably be done with their stories too? Personally, I'm not gonna complain, and I don't think any of the others are gonna either cause we all gettin' a free show.

If MaryAnne walked out in a skimpy outift right now holding a sign, it would give Brian a huge advantage, even if Alex does end up drooling all over the floor again. I doubt the poor guy could even pay attention to anything but.. I'd laugh myself silly. *Takes sip of rootbeer waiting for intermission to end*

one prob with that would be there would be so much drool, that someone might fall and kill theselves. what then? i'm not cleaning up the mess :p

Yes, Alex. Imagine MaryAnne in a string bikini. And wearing a dog collar. And wearing her gunbelt low, hanging off those slender, athletic hips, handcuffs dangling along one bare, shapely thigh. She smiles at you...
:-o *mouth dropping open...*

Isn't imagination wonderful? Obviously Alex thinks so....

:-o *mouth dropping open...*

Yeah, Alex....MaryAnne in that string bikini, wearing a low-slung gunbelt, dangling those handcuffs, and wearing a big, warm smile. And havin' been sunning herself in that string bikini, she's got a sheen of suntan lotion covering every inch of her body. Her skin is soft, supple...and her nearly-nude, athletic body shows the flex of lean muscle as she walks. Her sleek, tan legs glisten in the sunlight...and she walks towards you in those high-heeled sandals she's wearing...her lips whisper your name...

Yeah, Alex....MaryAnne in that string bikini, wearing a low-slung gunbelt, dangling those handcuffs, and wearing a big, warm smile. And havin' been sunning herself in that string bikini, she's got a sheen of suntan lotion covering every inch of her body. Her skin is soft, supple...and her nearly-nude, athletic body shows the flex of lean muscle as she walks. Her sleek, tan legs glisten in the sunlight...and she walks towards you in those high-heeled sandals she's wearing...her lips whisper your name...

:-o *dark eyes widen again then seem to get bigger with every detail...swallows hard, throat suddenly dry, imagination working overtime...* Whoa......*whispers*

:-o *dark eyes widen again then seem to get bigger with every detail...swallows hard, throat suddenly dry, imagination working overtime...* Whoa......*whispers*

*grins wickedly, then lunges at Alex and plows him over, knocking him backwards, taking him by surprise during his distracted state. With a snarl, pins Alex and puts teeth over his throat, growling a clear threat* GRRRRRRRR!!

*grins wickedly, then lunges at Alex and plows him over, knocking him backwards, taking him by surprise during his distracted state. With a snarl, pins Alex and puts teeth over his throat, growling a clear threat* GRRRRRRRR!!

*gasps, losing air as gets slammed back into the ground with the sudden takedown...the weight of the dark haired man on top...the teeth around the throat...hands move to the leather covered shoulders.. wanting to push off but know that the motion could sink teeth further into the throat...right hand moves and grabs Brian by the ear, grips it and gives a strong twist, twisting the shell of the ear hard...when the pain makes the jaws loosen around the throat. shoves the black clad man off and hands moving to the throat, feeling the teeth indentations then quickly gets to feet*

*yelps with the ear twist, letting go and springing up. Still grinning, wipes mouth with back of hand* Eeeeyuck. Whatevah after-shave yer usin', it tastes terrible." *paces around Alex, ready to attack again, looking determined to finish him....er, it....*

Its not supposed to be tasted Brian...*rubbing at throat a moment watching Brian walk back and forth.. readying self for anything...*

*as the fight began to escalate, quietly slips away from the crowd and returns a few minutes later dressed NOT in a string bikini but a dark blue one piece bathing suit, cut high on the sides and with a plunging neckline that's enough to be distracting. Still wears deputy hat and gun belt, slung low. Walks by the two fighting men in high heeled sandals and gives a casual smile, like it was all normal*

Hi Alex!

*as the fight began to escalate, quietly slips away from the crowd and returns a few minutes later dressed NOT in a string bikini but a dark blue one piece bathing suit, cut high on the sides and with a plunging neckline that's enough to be distracting. Still wears deputy hat and gun belt, slung low. Walks by the two fighting men in high heeled sandals and gives a casual smile, like it was all normal*

Hi Alex!

*head turns seeing the Deputy and mouth drops open....* oh my Lord...*whispers, eyes no longer on Brian but on the Deputy in her bathing suit, hat and gun belt...hears the greeting and nods slowly...*

H-Hi... M-MaryAnne....*swallows hard*