Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Alright, i'll stop confusin' ya'll. Just my character is. I'm to smart in real life to get preggers, LOL. Dont need kids when im still a kid at heart.

Ya never shoulda STARTED confusin' us. Leave the roleplay to the roleplay threads.

Let's get back on topic here. This is the :dog: collar challenge!

Well, sorta...that's what started the whole thing, all I said was, I was gonna enter the challenge and write a story! Next thing I knew, all hell had broke lose, and then Doc was mad at me because I flirted wih somebody new, and then before that MaryAnne was annoyed because I was gonna make her wear a collar, so she was gonna put me in a dog's ballerina costume, and then Alex pissed off MaryAnne and she threw him in the clink, but I stayed outta that one.

Well, sorta...that's what started the whole thing, all I said was, I was gonna enter the challenge and write a story! Next thing I knew, all hell had broke lose, and then Doc was mad at me because I flirted wih somebody new, and then before that MaryAnne was annoyed because I was gonna make her wear a collar, so she was gonna put me in a dog's ballerina costume, and then Alex pissed off MaryAnne and she threw him in the clink, but I stayed outta that one.

Then go for it. :popcorn:

Could we please get back on topic here?

Some of you have asked for an extension for the challenge. What date do you guys think would work for ya?

Mufn--

How about July 30th and we can also throw in something about the 4th of July? Patriotism or fireworks, etc?? or in my case.... freedom!! *chuckles*

Alex