Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Ok, I promised it in the Appomattox Challenge and here it is! The dog collar challenge... I'm gonna give y'all a few options on this one

1) Write a story in the perspective of Flash (or any other random Hazzard mutt).

2) Write a story in which a dog collar is prominently featured.

or for the more adventurous of you...

3) Write a story in which one of the characters ends up wearing a dog collar. (Keep the stories PG-13, please! :D Of course, you could always send the moderators "alternate" versions that won't be posted. *ahem* :uninvolved: )

Y'all have til June 30th. Sadie needs a new collar. And if y'all don't pitch in to help her out with a story or twelve, she's just gonna have to do without. And that will make her a sad puppy. Y'all don't wanna have a sad puppy on yer consciences now, do ya? Didn't think so. So, get writin'!!

post-2557-143050809157_thumb.jpg

Bandit says.... "WOOF!" Translated: "Khee!" ROFL

I got a chuckle from i1976 and the punk look thing. ROFL. Very easy to keep it PG-13. Just think Pat Boone (50's crooner singer) with a dog collar.

What's that? You can't picture Pat Boone with a dog collar? Oh, well here...

:D

post-2558-143050809163_thumb.jpg

Imagine a punk band arriving in Hazzard, with a gorgeous punk singer, and every man in Hazzard has a crush on her.

So Hazzard men begin to wear dog collars and punk stuff.

Imagine Bo or Luke in punk style, and maybe Sid Vicious painted on General Lee instead of confederate flag.

Mhhhh. :-o No, I think it's not a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...
Imagine a punk band arriving in Hazzard, with a gorgeous punk singer, and every man in Hazzard has a crush on her.

So Hazzard men begin to wear dog collars and punk stuff.

Imagine Bo or Luke in punk style, and maybe Sid Vicious painted on General Lee instead of confederate flag.

Mhhhh. :-o No, I think it's not a good idea.

...... or imagine a punk band from Los Angeles. They arrive in Hazzard for a concert. The beautiful singer is an Enos' friend; they knew when he lived in Los Angeles, and there's a strange relationship between them. Daisy is jealous, and she tries to look like the singer (punk style, of course, with a dog collar, and so on).

OK, It could be a way to make a character wearing a dog collar (keeping it PG-13, 'cause thinking of Daisy wearing a dog collar in another way is dangerous :) )

• 2 weeks later...

I'm officially entering the Dog Collar Challenge!

Hey, they say to write what ya know, so.... ahem!! Just kiddin'.

Seriously, this is will be a scintillating love story involving ---

Whups. Wrong notes. That story is for another website. Heheheheh.

Actually, this story will be about a bet made between two people that I won't mention here, but let's just say the other party likes wearing blue tops and sports a badge on her shirt.

Brian

I can assure ya, no backups need be called in. This is just another harmless lil' outing. Honest!

Besides, you have excellent insurance. I tried finding a replacement for you years ago, but it sort of backfired with 40-to-1 odds against me. And then we have the response from the prior fanfic challenge to consider, which showed great support for Ye Olde Local Deputy.

Really, it's not my fault you have a knack for getting yourself in hot water. You should thank me for pulling your posterior out of it through so many stories.

Brian

Brian--

Since when are Hazzard outings necessarily harmless? *chuckles* And it seems that MaryAnne isn't the only Coltrane with a knack for getting in trouble...

Must be in the Coltrane DNA strand...*laughs*

But then again there is also the ability to pull your chestnuts out of the fire in that same Coltrane DNA strand...So this story with both you nuts in it should be interesting...

MaryAnne, quick question...who's the backup you mentioned?

Alex

Well... umm lets see here! From the way I look at it neither of them can protect us! We are all doomed! *runs and gets some popcorn to see what happens* For got my drink! Da-burnit!

BAHAHA! Ya got the right idear! Settle in and watch the chaos unfold. Khee!

Now this originally started out as the discussion of the Dog Collar Challenge. Hmmm....Brian, am I gonna end up wearing a dog collar in your story? (Probably.) ROFL

I can assure ya, no backups need be called in. This is just another harmless lil' outing. Honest!

Besides, you have excellent insurance. I tried finding a replacement for you years ago, but it sort of backfired with 40-to-1 odds against me. And then we have the response from the prior fanfic challenge to consider, which showed great support for Ye Olde Local Deputy.

Really, it's not my fault you have a knack for getting yourself in hot water. You should thank me for pulling your posterior out of it through so many stories.

Brian

Y'know, yer right. I do appreciate that. =) I do apologize for bein' the type to get into so much trouble, but I am thankful you've been able to get me out. Khee! :)