Concerts?

BH03

Who have yall seen live? What was your favorite?

When I was little I saw Randy Foster, Aaron Tippin, and Reba. This past fall I saw John Anderson, and then this past weekend I saw .38 Special, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Hank Williams Jr (Rowdy Friends Tour). All three concerts were great. My favorite was the Rowdy Friends Tour.

Even though I'm 47, I can count the concerts I've been to on one hand. Johnny Cash (1980) Montgomery Gentry (I only saw them because Charlie Daniels was performing first) Tom Wopat (awesome) and Charlie Daniels Band(twice). Charlie is "The Man". I wish he'd run for President. If only he would have had a guest appearance on Dukes. I guess Rosco couldn't catch Charlie and his boys in his speedtrap. I would have loved to have seen a full episode with him like they did with Loretta Lynn....I guess you can't blame a redneck for dreaming. Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

I love going to concerts! I've been to quite a few of them so I won't name them all. The one's I enjoyed the most were Lynryd Skynryd, Keith Urban (twice), Brad Paisley, Montgomery Gentry and Gary Allan, and Sawyer Brown. Now I'm ready to see the Dukes cast at the Grand Ol' Opry for Dukesfest. I'm sure that'll be a concert to remember too.

I've seen David Kersh when he made an appearance at Wal-mart and he autographed the cd that bought back in 1996. Well, actually I met him and bought his cd on April 16, 1996 a week before my friend's oldest Ashley was born and now she is eleven as of last week. My friend now has three kids two girls and one boy now. I took my camera with me and I posed for picture with David Kersh I still have that snapshot somewhere and my posed for picture as well.

• 2 months later...

well so far i've seen martina mcbride, brooks & dunn, jason aldean, and big & rich. my fave was brooks & dunn. they're so awesome. not to mention me and my best friend got backstage passes which was really cool. got a picture taken with them it was awesome and the concert was really good. all of the other ones were really good to though. i ended up buying jason aldeans cd cuz i loved the concert so much. and martina mcbride was pretty much beyond amazing. big & rich was just crazy but it was so much fun. but theres one person i wanna see in concert more than anyone in this world. i wanna see dierks bentley so bad. hes my fave. i would definatley want backstage passes to that one. that would be awesome. i'd pretty much die if i got that. :-P

• 3 weeks later...

You wanted the best,You got the best,The Hottest Band in the World! KISS!!! I've seen them 14 times since 1992. I had front row in Cleveland 1998 Psycho Circus tour as I won a Gene Simmons lookalike contest. Wouldn't go see them now cause they basically got a Coy and Vance playing drums and lead guitar. You haven't seen a stage show until you've seen the original 4 Paul,Gene,Ace,and Peter in full makeup. AC/DC good show and one of the loudest.Def Leppard very good.Too many more to mention.

I have seen Rascal Flatts(twice), Confederate Railroad(twice), Chris Cagle, Tom Wopat, John Schneider(twice), Darrly Worely.

you've seen Confederate Railroad?! omg what i wouldn't give to see them!! lol id love to go and see tom wopat, ive never seen a concert really, my mom went to a bob segar concert, i was too small to go though. i was gonna go to a lynryd skynryd one, then i was gonna go to hank williams jr/ lynryd skynryd never got to though :cry:

• 2 months later...

Confederate Railroad was the first concert I was able to go to and I had enjoyed every moment of the concert. They were a great band. Now each time I hear them on the radio, I think of that night I went with my mom.

I have been to many more concerts since then. I have seen Billy Ray Cyrus and John Micheal Montgomery at least three or four times each. Even been on stage with Billy Ray at the last concert I went to. The best concerts I've gone to (not including any concerts or shows at the four Dukefests I've gone to) have been Kenny Chesney with Keith Urban and Dierks Bently (several years ago), Keith Urban with Little Big Town, Brooks N Dunn (Twice) Brad Paisley and Toby Keith would be my favorite three shows I've gone to. Alan Jackson with Martina McBride were great, but could have been better if they had a better sound to it - they were in a football arena and you couldn't understand them when they talked. Toby Keith was at the same place and had the same trouble as well.

Keep it between the ditches

Garrett Duke