Bo's missing

morgan

I want to ask if someone knows why Bo is missing in some episodes: 2 are in the 6th season ("The fortune tellers" and the one when Dewey Hogg came back pretending to be sick, don't remember the title).

The excuse was the Bo was racing in some competition.

The other is in the 2nd or 3rd serie and they said he went to spend the week-end in the marines reservation.

Someone knows which is the true reason why John wasn't in those episodes?

Thanks!

I read somewhere that Daisy was not in one of the episodes because Catherine Bach was doing 'Circus of the Stars'. I don't remember specific episode titles. Of course, I guess one would miss Bo, he's such a charismatic character. Oh well, I had two whole seasons of Enos missing...That was terribly hard. But, we did watch all the episodes on DVD.

...Now if only they would release 'Enos' the TV show on DVD, then I will be happy. :D

lmao one of the reasons Bo was away from two episodes, dont remember which ones, was because John had gone to watch a NASCAR race. I read that and it cracked me up, I'm not going to work today not because I'm ill or doing a project because I wanna go see a race. Sheesh we'd all get fired, only John could pull that off :-D

lmao one of the reasons Bo was away from two episodes, dont remember which ones, was because John had gone to watch a NASCAR race. I read that and it cracked me up, I'm not going to work today not because I'm ill or doing a project because I wanna go see a race. Sheesh we'd all get fired, only John could pull that off :-D

I got to try that excuse at the McDonald's I work at sometime. I wonder would that work nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...

"Dream House"...Wow...I remember that. The only time I saw it, is when it originally aired. As I recall the house was made out of "Mississippi Lablolly Pine". Does that sound correct? Does anybody know if that's a real or ficticious type of tree? I'm a northerner but it sounds like it's probably real.