The Very First Dukes In Hazzard(or what will become Hazzard)

What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?

• Divorce Him
    • Take him and hope he gives all his love to you
    • Take his car keys from him, and hide the car
    • Sing "Kiss This" by Aaron Tippen

Micheal walks right up to Chloe and says "Mamacita Chloe, I didn't know my wife had a such a hot cousin before I think I should've married you instead of Reba."

Chloe says "No Way, Mikey I would've seen through you in a month I very perceptive about people. But thanks for complienement thow."

Chris says "Hey Dad, Micheal is going towards Chloe's camera right now."

Right at that moment Chloe flips Micheal and he lands on a table and him and the table go down and she looking at Rosco and says "Sorry, that weasel was going after my camera you know Daisy Duke taught me that right there I never knew I would have to use againist my own in-laws."

Charlie says "Hey Dad, you don't got to worry about Chloe she just flipped Micheal on the table. I don't think I going to get you mad Chloe you're sneaky you know that."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or LoriDavenport

Lex and Micheal are both sore and somebody broke the jukebox and they knew they was in trouble now but they didn't know what was going to happen next. Clark appears suddenly and he surprized that he missed all the action and it seems that Charlie and Chris are talking about what Chloe had done to Micheal.

Balladeer: Forget Clark, I wouldn't mess with Chloe Sullivan she just flipped Micheal Darling now and he even flirted with her as well.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lex and Micheal are both sore and somebody broke the jukebox and they knew they was in trouble now but they didn't know what was going to happen next. Clark appears suddenly and he surprized that he missed all the action and it seems that Charlie and Chris are talking about what Chloe had done to Micheal.

Balladeer: Forget Clark, I wouldn't mess with Chloe Sullivan she just flipped Micheal Darling now and he even flirted with her as well.

Balladeer: I wonder what the Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane is think right now when he seen Chloe flip his Grandson-in-law after he went after her camera.

Balladeer: I wonder what the Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane is think right now when he seen Chloe flip his Grandson-in-law after he went after her camera.

Clark walks and see's Chloe and she says "What did you see Clark?"

Chris and Charlie looks at Chloe knowing he was there the whole time not wanting to spoil the surprize on their cousin. Clark says "Well, I thought you needed a hand but a apparently not Chloe you handle it quite well but please watch for the tables I think they need those in the future."

Clark walks and see's Chloe and she says "What did you see Clark?"

Chris and Charlie looks at Chloe knowing he was there the whole time not wanting to spoil the surprize on their cousin. Clark says "Well, I thought you needed a hand but a apparently not Chloe you handle it quite well but please watch for the tables I think they need those in the future."

Chris and Charlie look at Clark as he comes over but wondering why he didn't say anything or that Lex didn't notice him standing there. What they didn't know was that it seems that Micheal has secret and that was going to effect Clark in a real big way.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.