What songs remind you of Hazzard?

RogerDuke

I like that song, Lizzy...I like Darius' music. That would be a good song for the Dukes - maybe right at the end of an episode after they put the bad guys away and have dealt with Hogg and Coltrane. Can see them at the farm, taking in all they have and realize what a great life they have. At least that is what I see when thinking of the Dukes and of the song you are talking to you.

A couple of songs that I can think of off hand at the moment that reminds me of the Dukes is "Nothing but the Tail Lights" by Clint Black for what seems to be obvious reasons. Everyone up against the Dukes are generally looking at the tail lights of The General.

Another song is "I run to you" by Lady Antebellum (their new song). Maybe not in the sense of the what the song is meant for, but how they start out by saying they run from prejudice, and hate, pestimists and so forth.

I like that song, Lizzy...I like Darius' music. That would be a good song for the Dukes - maybe right at the end of an episode after they put the bad guys away and have dealt with Hogg and Coltrane. Can see them at the farm, taking in all they have and realize what a great life they have. At least that is what I see when thinking of the Dukes and of the song you are talking to you.

A couple of songs that I can think of off hand at the moment that reminds me of the Dukes is "Nothing but the Tail Lights" by Clint Black for what seems to be obvious reasons. Everyone up against the Dukes are generally looking at the tail lights of The General.

Another song is "I run to you" by Lady Antebellum (their new song). Maybe not in the sense of the what the song is meant for, but how they start out by saying they run from prejudice, and hate, pestimists and so forth.

i love "I Run To You"

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know that I remember that song Garett, but knowing Kenny i bet it does descibe them. Like another of his that I could see Daisy in I guess when her and Enos got married if they did . . .She Thinks My Tracktor's sexy. Seriously I could see them doing some that. Okay so I don't know about the tractor but I could see everything else especially the first verse where he says about the chicken and cold tea.

Don't know that I remember that song Garett, but knowing Kenny i bet it does descibe them. Like another of his that I could see Daisy in I guess when her and Enos got married if they did . . .She Thinks My Tracktor's sexy. Seriously I could see them doing some that. Okay so I don't know about the tractor but I could see everything else especially the first verse where he says about the chicken and cold tea.

i have a song that reminds me of Daisy and Enos besides that one Elly

Livin Our Love Song- Jason Micheal Carrol

so do I and btw I know we've been putting songs in our storys that are 'their song' but whatever it is I have a whole list of songs that could apply. I'll post some let you tell me what you think then post some more . . .or email. it's a long list.

Chattahoochee ~ weired one i guess but that line about lot about Livin and a little bout love seems to fit and how he's gotta settle for burger and a grape sno cone. Kinda like Enos . . a bit and I bet he likes them.

Livin' on Love ~ Kinda explainatory I think. Just two people love each other.

Love's Got a hold on you ~ Well kinda like the guy in the song they both had real problems in the affection department

Walkin The Floor over me ~ Not sure why, but it would be just like Enos to come in and try to help her after one of those guys who hurt her . . .like Hughie or somebody.

so do I and btw I know we've been putting songs in our storys that are 'their song' but whatever it is I have a whole list of songs that could apply. I'll post some let you tell me what you think then post some more . . .or email. it's a long list.

Chattahoochee ~ weired one i guess but that line about lot about Livin and a little bout love seems to fit and how he's gotta settle for burger and a grape sno cone. Kinda like Enos . . a bit and I bet he likes them.

Livin' on Love ~ Kinda explainatory I think. Just two people love each other.

Love's Got a hold on you ~ Well kinda like the guy in the song they both had real problems in the affection department

Walkin The Floor over me ~ Not sure why, but it would be just like Enos to come in and try to help her after one of those guys who hurt her . . .like Hughie or somebody.

love these songs

okay this song is not even country but it describes Daisy and Enos so clearly, here are the lyrics this song is called Everything You Want- by Vertical Horizon

"Everything You Want"

Somewhere there's speaking

It's already coming in

Oh and it's rising at the back of your mind

You never could get it

Unless you were fed it

Now you're here and you don't know why

But under skinned knees and the skid marks

Past the places where you used to learn

You howl and listen

Listen and wait for the

Echoes of angels who won't return