Tom Wopat Fans Unite!!!

TOM WOPAT FANS UNITE!!!

Current mood: determined

Tom wopat fans Unite.

We need to let Tom know how we feel about him. I don't know how many of you heard that interview. but he Feels that his Character Luke Duke wasn't as important to the show as Daisy or Bo. We need to let him Know it was. Let Tom Know he is as much Loved as John is.

Tom is a wonderful Guy and a great singer and Actor and We need to stand behind him, and as for me I'm right behind him I will support Tom In anything he does. People are Mad about the Cinn thing Well so am I.They didn't only attack John But they Attacked Tom Also.

Thanks for reading This. IF I made you Mad I'm sorry. I'm Tom Wopat all the way.

Thanks Iva aka Tom's Pit Bull(dukesrule2000)

PS Love Ya Tom.

Tom we love ya Down Under in Good Ol' Aussie Too!!!

Its time Tom knew how much he is loved by his fans...You couldnt have the Dukes Of Hazzard without them good ol' boys...and Tom was partners with John...They were a team...they were equal...and both very much loved ...We love them as actors...singers and we thank them for being just themselves...how much joy they brought to us when they reunited in Smallville...you cant have one without the other...you can see that closeness they share in all they do...

And the cinninatti thing...what a crock of ....!!! These guys are angels...how on earth can anyone do this to them...they bring joy to thousands of fans...just look at the smiles on the fans faces...i havent experienced it personally but pictures say it all...i have the memories of watching Dukes Of Hazzard when it first started...i have never met them but i cherish those good ol' days...and to this day Dukes still has that effect on me and its because of Tom & John and there love for their fans...No other show has ever had this effect on me...How can people be so cruel???how???

Tom Wopat you are very muched loved and you were important to the show...My heart went out to you when i was listening to that interview...You and John were a team and you couldnt have one without the other...and Wo that voice of yours...it is so Awesome...I listen to your songs everyday...and thats no exaggeration...

I swear if i was over there in America nothing would stop me going to everything...Dukefest...Concerts...Musicals...How Awesome!!! Do you guys know how lucky you really are???to have talent like that in your own country...that is a lifetime dream of mine...to meet them good ol' boys...to see them sing on stage or wherever...Tom you are the Best!!! I support you 110% i would love to have the opportunity to say to your face how much i appreciate you in all that you've done and all that you still do to this very day...

Thanks for your time...Sharon Tom's #01 Aussie Fan...We Love You Tom Wopat Down Under :)

and for anyone who would like to hear this interview of Tom's..go to

http://www.justmyshow.com/showthirteen.html

Please Read & Repost :)

We Love You Tom xxxxxxxx Greer #1 Aussie Dukes Of Hazzard Fan

Hey Tom,

I might be a Johnaholic but I'm a Dukeaholic too!!! And Luke is JUST as important to the DoH as Bo and Daisy. If it wasn't for Luke, where would the great ideas come from??? Who would come to the rescue??? You may never forget that!!! YOU are important too!!! And without Luke a lot would be missing!!! The real Dukes are LUKE, Bo and Daisy, Uncle Jesse too!!! Everybody is important! And your music is even being like here in Holland!!! You got a great voice!!! Keep up the great music!!!

Greetz Bianca

TOM! MY LUKAS DUKAS!!

Hey now, you're the best dang character on the dukes of hazzard!! You've got the looks, and the smarts!!! You're just as important as bo and daisy IF NOT MORE important. I love you to death and I don't think I'd watch the dukes as much if you didn't play Luke!!! Luke has got to be the best, I mean he's so smart and always get them out of trouble. Bo and Daisy would be in jail and the farm would be in major debt. Bo would be a rebel and I don't know what Daisy would be like. But if is wasn't for Luke Duke, there wouldn't be a dukes of hazzard. Because Lukas Kevin Duke makes the show.

You've got so many fans who love you, including myself. When I met you in Kalamazoo for chicago, I was in awe. Pure awe, because I look up to you and you as Luke Duke. If it wasn't for Luke, I wouldn't have any manners. And I've only been watching the dukes for a year and I'm 14. Luke has changed the way I act and respect people. Tom you've made a bigger impact on people then you really know. You're my hero, and always will be.

Lots of Love,

Kaylee aka Mrs. Lukas Dukas