Dukes Cast - Opry & Nashville Palace 6/1/07

New: 4-4-07 from Cooter's Place official email newsletter

Cooter's Place will have information about discounted Grand Ole Opry tickets sometime after April 9th, according to the official email newsletter.

Opry official website has listed Dukes cast for June 1st show:

Ticketmaster prices at a glance-

Main Floor $47.50

First Balcony $37.50

$34.50

Second Balcony $32.50

Tickets can be purchased through 1-800-733-6779 or Ticketmaster's site.

Staying at a hotel along Music Valley Drive and don’t feel like driving to the fairgrounds or deal with the traffic, maybe you'd rather not hassle with car rental. Check out the Dukesfest Bus Shuttle one or two day pass at Music City Tours.

Disclaimer: I am not a representative for any of the companies above. Or Cooter's Place.

• 5 weeks later...
The Nashville Palace site says the first act goes on at 6pm and the main act at 9pm. When would you think would be the best time to go? I'd liek to go to both the Opry and Palace but I dont' think money will allow so I figure the palace would be the best bet.

Cooter's website states the cast will be at the Palace sometime after 9:30pm.

Just saw that -- Thanks! See ya'll there. My new husband is getting excited about going this year. He's never been to anything like this and I'm sure he'll be blown away by the whole thing. He saw the picture of the patrol car jump last year on Cooter's as I was looking for something else. He said "Hey back up! Did they really do that?" LOL I told him just wait until he saw what would be done this year!

My new husband is getting excited about going this year. He's never been to anything like this and I'm sure he'll be blown away by the whole thing. He saw the picture of the patrol car jump last year on Cooter's as I was looking for something else. He said "Hey back up! Did they really do that?" LOL I told him just wait until he saw what would be done this year!

Congratulations, Dixie! =) I hope you two have a great time at Dukesfest.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the good wishes Daney. Just hoping he can get the time off at this point! He hasn't been where we work a year yet but I think they should be able to used 'holidays' for a couple days. They were nice enough to when we got married. Of course my being there 11 plus years may have a bit to do with that but his supervisor if Great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gotta go to DukesFest and we were gonna go to the Opry thing but we couldn't because we were over at cootersplace and didn't see what time it was so we weren't able to go to the opry wish I had gone though I really do thats for sure! I think we will definitely be going to DukesFest next year hopefully we can save a lot more money up this time around! YEEHAW! It was the best thing I had ever gone to no doubt about it and the first time I've gone to it!

Near Cootersplace (in Nashville offcourse) there is also Nashville Palace. They were there also about 9:30.. I saw both shows !!! First in Grand Ole Opry, and after that, when they were finished , we went back to Nashville Palace, which was even better and longer than in Grand Ole Opry !