Bo Meets His Crush

Today is a normal day in Hazzard' date=' the boys being chased by Rosco P. Coltrane, under Boss Hogg's orders, and Daisy is working at the Boars Nest, but what they didn't know is that a 16 year old girl was entering Hazzard County.

I'll post the rest later. :-)[/quote']

Shannon was having car trouble when she was entering Hazzard so, when she got to Cooter's garage, she asked him if he could fix her jeep "Excuse me, could you fix my car, it's having car trouble?" "Oh sure, I'd be glad too." said Cooter. While Cooter started working on her jeep, she walked across to the motel to see if she had a place to stay, but the rooms were filled, so she went back to the garage ana asked Cooter if there was a place she could stay. "Hey Cooter,is there someplace were I can stay?" "Well. you could sleep in the room above the garage, but it's all junky. I got some friends who whould probably let you stay at their place." "Ok." So, Cooter called Bo and Luke on the cb to ask Uncle Jesse if that Shannon could stay at the farm. So, Bo and Luke went to pick up Shannon to take her to the farm. While she was waiting for them, she walked over to Boss Hogg's office and asked him for a job. "Excuse Me, Mr. Hogg, Do you have any job openings?" "WEll, not right now, but, you can help Daisy Duke being waitress at the Boars Nest." "Oh, Thank you, Boss." After Shannon got her job she walked out and saw the General Lee at the garage and walked over there to see who it was.

Find out next time.

Enjoy reading.

When she got over there,Cooter introduced Bo and Luke to her. When Bo and Luke finished packing Shannon's luggage. They heard Rosco's sirens, so Bo slid her in the General and headed for the farm. While Rosco was chasing them, Shannon could hear Boss and Rosco on the cb "Rosco, Did you cacth them duke boys yet?" "Uh, Boss,I'm on their tail." "Well,good, bring them here in one piece, over and out." When the boys lodt Rosco by jumping over Hazzard Pond they headed straight to the farm and introduced Shannon to Uncle Jesse and Daisy.

I'll post more later.

Uncle Jesse showed Shannon where she was going to sleep.When Bo and Luke brought in her luggage, Supper was ready, it was ham,red beans, and rice. When she came into the room, Bo had started talking to her about him and Luke showing her around Hazzard. After supper, she was ready for bed. Where she slept, was the couch. Bo came in to talk to her, she had a really good crush on him, as he had one on her. After their conversation with Bo, she went to sleep.

I'll post more later.

Enjoy reading! :)

The next morning, while everyone at the Duke farm was waking up, Boss was planning a way to from the Dukes. Back at the farm, Luke went rabbit hunting, while Bo drove Shannon to her job and picked up her jeep at Cooters.Then he went back to pick up Luke at the farm. Rosco stoppe and arrested Bo and Luke for speeding. When Shannon heard the news, she drove to the jailhouse and asked Enos if she could see Bo and Luke. "Oh, sure, Shannon, follow me." When she saw both of the boys behind bars, she walked up to Bo and he took her hand and rubbed it. Found out if Shannon balis out the boys.

Ill post more later

enjoy reading!!

Finally uncle and daisy showed up and bailed them out.when Rosco unlocked the cell' date=' Shannon told them she had enough money to get the general out of the impound yard. So, she gave boss the money and luke drove him out.

I'll Post later

Enjoy Reading!![/quote']

While Bo was waiting,Shannon asked him if she would like to ride in her jeep with her. He said "yes". While they were driving, she told Bo how Boss had framed him and Luke. When they got to the farm, she finally told Bo how big of a crush she had on him. After supper, Shannon asked Bo if she could sleep in his room. So, she did.

Find out what happens the next morning.

I'll post more soon

Enjoy Reading :)

The next day, Shannon went on a picnic with Bo and Luke went hunting again. Who came to ruin the picnic was Hughie Hogg, he came and arrested Bo and Shannon and took them to the jailhouse. When Enos had saw them locked up, he unlocked and let them out of the cell. They found the General Lee and headed straight to the farm and was safe from Hughie.

Find out what happens next.

Enjoy Reading!!! :)