RogerDuke

RogerDuke

Hi everybody, I am new to the Hazzardnet (and new to using computers in general). I am a 46 year old redneck from northwestern Pennsylvania. I have been a huge Dukes fan since I got hooked in 1979. Ever since then I've felt like the people on the show are members of my own family. I have met Tom Wopat and Ben Jones in person and have talked to Sonny Shroyer on the phone. I'm excited to begin my adventure on the Hazzardnet and look foward to many years of corresponding with all of my fellow Hazzard County residents. Since I've discovered this, I have already posted things on a few threads including my plans for A Hazzard town and county map (please see Hobbies). I thought I was in Dukes heaven after collecting the entire series on DVDs. Now I know I've hit the jackpot. I have the chance to meet people who understand why no other entertainment in the history of the world even comes close to the joy of Hazzard County. Thanks to the originators of this website for making this possible. Roger

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey Roger!

I was going through some of the older threads, and saw that you first came on here and introduced yourself March 16th.

I just wanted to congratualate you on your being here for 1 year. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed getting to know you. Plus, there are so many people who have looked up to you and have loved getting advice from you because you remind us of good ol' Uncle Jesse. I am always hearing from quite a number of people how much wisdom you have.

Again, congrats! :p

Laura Duke:D