dukefest 2007 question

promann

Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me how things work at dukefest in the nature of autographs. Now do they have a list of who is going to be where and what times? Any tips on getting autographs? If we are able to make the trip this year it would be our first and it is for my 5 year old son who is a huge dukes of hazzard fan and really wants to go but I was wondering if I could get some tips or help on what to do because he really would like to meet bo and luke. Thanks for any help it is greatly appreciatted.

According to Cooters site all main castmembers are scheduled to be there again this year including Tom Wopat. I haven't been to Dukesfest since 02 the last one held in Sperryville,VA. I waited over 5 hours for Cathy in 90 degree heat + very humid conditions, not fun luckly I had plenty of sunscreen. I can't say how they are doing it this year.I have a few suggestions. Get to the facility as early as possible and find out where the signings are to be done.Pick the castmember you want most to meet and get in that line first regardless of how much longer it will be before they get there.That way you'll pretty much guarantee at least that castmembers signature.After that goodluck.You're looking at a minimal 2 hour probably more wait each for John,Tom,or Cathy. 6 castmembers into 100,000 fans = not getting all the autographs even in 2 days. The only way they are ever going to get the most people through the line is to be very strict on how many things get signed (say 2) and how much time you have to chit-chat with that castmember(very brief).I know that won't make some people happy but it'll speed up the lines.