HazzardNet Classifieds

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
We added a new classified ads section to HazzardNet. If you have anything to sell or are looking for particular items, post an ad!

http://www.hazzardnet.com/classifieds/

MM, I'm looking for a tall, handsome, young man, that likes Dukes and wants a single burnette girlfriend that loves chocolate milk, snakes and football. Can that go in the classifieds?

LOL ;)

MM, I'm looking for a tall, handsome, young man, that likes Dukes and wants a single burnette girlfriend that loves chocolate milk, snakes and football. Can that go in the classifieds?

LOL ;)

Khee! That'd probably be more appropriate for the HNet Personals (HNet Love Connection?!) but I dunno if we're ready to be startin' a Hazzard County Online Dating Service. I mean...lookit what happened to Rosco. ROFL

Khee! That'd probably be more appropriate for the HNet Personals (HNet Love Connection?!) but I dunno if we're ready to be startin' a Hazzard County Online Dating Service. I mean...lookit what happened to Rosco. ROFL

Ah yeah, I see what ya mean MA. Knowing my luck, I'd end up gettin' a lumberjack for a boyfriend who drives a car that gets two miles to the gallon, believes that gobal climate change is not man made, and thinks recycling is something you do to your engine.

Oiy! I think I'll stick to my rommance novels and a stiff glass of chocolate milk.

By the way, Val, this is completely off-topic, but...

Happy Belated Birthday! May all your birthday wishes come true. In fact, since this is the "classifieds" section, maybe you should post a lil' birthday wish and just see what happens, eh? ( I'm not talking about wishing for big stuff, like world peace or 1.00 a gallon gas or abundant spontaneous romance. That's a lot for the ol' Hazzard wishin' well to try and come up with.)

Hope you had a great birthday, in the meantime!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If you're posting here on the forums, then you're sufficiently registered to post on the classified ad section. If you have any problems doing so, please let us know!

Ok Meadowmufn, but not sure where the ad thing is???? I am looking a (PLASTIC MODEL, 1:16 SCALE OF THE GENERAL LEE), that's what the ad would be about....