Luke finds his Mother...

dukesrule2000

Rosco came home for lunch and looked at Dusty. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "What's wrong honey?" Rosco asked as he started humming a Charlie Rich song in her ear. Dusty sighed and leaned against Rosco. "I guess I miss Kathy." Dusty said. Rosco grinned and turned her around. "They'll be back before you know it." Rosco said as he kissed Dusty.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy smiles. Sarah said So how long are you here for? Jesse said A couple of weeks. We are going to see my Grandma later this afternoon. Sarah Smiles and said a few of my friends are getting together down by the ocean want to be mt date? Jesse smiles and said Sure. Cool I will pick you up at 8. Jesse said That's fine. Kathy said Yup Just like his father.

Kathy's cell rings and she looked at the number and handed it to Luke and said it's Judd so Luke answered it and Luke told Judd where to met them and he said And Carol said tell him we are leaving now. and Luke did. So they all got in the car and headed for the nursing home.

AT THE NURSING HOME..

Carol walked in and her mother was out of it. and she looked concerned. and Carol went to the Desk and asked what was the matter with her mother and the nurse said she was havin trouble sleeping so we gave her some medication to help her sleep. and Carol said Ok and she walked back into the room/ Kathy was look at the chart and Kathy said Carol dose Mom has a history of getting violant? Carol looked at Kathy said No . Well the medican they gave isn't to help her sleep it's to keep her calm and i saws on her chart to keep her sadated. Carol was real made and she said Kathy come with me and she went up to the nurse and said why are you giving my mother medication for a violant patent my mother isn't Violant. and the nurse said we are not and Carol said this lady here is my sister-in -law and she's also a docter.and she say you are. The nurse got panticed and she told Kathy and Carol that she order to by Rose's new Doctor and Carol said My mother doesn't have a new doctor.

Kathy just turned around and went into Rose's room and she walked up to Rose and she started to take the Iv's out of Rose and Rose woke up and saw her and Kathy said Everything will be alright I will get to the bottem of this. And Luke said Oh No Kathy is in her Doctor protive mood and I wouldn't want to be in her way now. Jesse says Ya when Mom gets like this watch Out. Kathy Just looked at them and smiled. and Kathy went to the nurses desk and said I want to talk to the Cheif of Staff and the nurse got him on the phone and Kathy talked to him and he assured Kathy that it was A mistake and Kathy said well Dr this is one mistake that this nursing will pay for and I will see to it, and she hung up. and Kathy walked back into the room and Rose was getting to come back and Carol said Moma I have a surprise for You and Luke walked over and Rose renised him right away and she said Oh My baby boy and she touched Luke's face. and Luke said Mom I would Like you to met my wife Kathy. Rose smiled and said So Beautiful and Luke said and these are our Chilren Jesse and Leventa. and Rose said I have a grandson and another granddaugghter and she hugged them both.

Luke said OH mom I want to tell you something Judd is alive and him and his family should be here any minute. Rose started tocry and at that Moment Judd and his family walked in and Rose didn't have to be told that was Judd and she said Oh Judd and she hugged him and Judd said This is my wife Beth and he interduced his children, Beth looked at Luke,Judd,and Carolin and said I never thought I would live to see my three children together. and she took their hands and said now that you know about each other promise me that you will keep in contact and the 3 of them promissed her. and Kathy took a picture of Rose Luke Judd and Caroline together cause Rose asked if she would do it. Kathy saw that Leventa was geting hungey and Kathy said Baby I'am taking the kids to get something to eat and Luke said sure and he kissed her.

1 HOUR LATER..

Everyone left except Luke. Rose looked at him and said Ok Boy ask me. Luke looked at her and said How could you make me think you where dead all these years you know haw many time I stood at the edge of that Cliff where the accident and wished I had died with you. Rose looked at him and said Luke I'am so sorry. It's time you knew the truth about your father. and she went on and told him how Hank beat her. and what had happened the day of the accident. Luke didn't Understand why Uncle Jesse never told him about his father. Rose said Luke Hank was Jesse's Baby Brother he didn't want to beleive that his brother could do something like that. I didn't go and get you cause I though that Hank was still alive and when I found out he was dead I had Married Carol's Father and I was pregnet with her. I knew you would turn out to be a wounderful man if you where raised by Jesse and Leventa cause I knew they would keep your temper in tack. and I was right. Luke you have a beautiful wife and 2 wounderful children Don't linger in the past look to the future. we are together now. and Luke smiles and said Ya we are.

Luke said OH mom I want to tell you something Judd is alive and him and his family should be here any minute. Rose started tocry and at that Moment Judd and his family walked in and Rose didn't have to be told that was Judd and she said Oh Judd and she hugged him and Judd said This is my wife Beth and he interduced his children, Beth looked at Luke,Judd,and Carolin and said I never thought I would live to see my three children together. and she took their hands and said now that you know about each other promise me that you will keep in contact and the 3 of them promissed her. and Kathy took a picture of Rose Luke Judd and Caroline together cause Rose asked if she would do it. Kathy saw that Leventa was geting hungey and Kathy said Baby I'am taking the kids to get something to eat and Luke said sure and he kissed her.

1 HOUR LATER..

Everyone left except Luke. Rose looked at him and said Ok Boy ask me. Luke looked at her and said How could you make me think you where dead all these years you know haw many time I stood at the edge of that Cliff where the accident and wished I had died with you. Rose looked at him and said Luke I'am so sorry. It's time you knew the truth about your father. and she went on and told him how Hank beat her. and what had happened the day of the accident. Luke didn't Understand why Uncle Jesse never told him about his father. Rose said Luke Hank was Jesse's Baby Brother he didn't want to beleive that his brother could do something like that. I didn't go and get you cause I though that Hank was still alive and when I found out he was dead I had Married Carol's Father and I was pregnet with her. I knew you would turn out to be a wounderful man if you where raised by Jesse and Leventa cause I knew they would keep your temper in tack. and I was right. Luke you have a beautiful wife and 2 wounderful children Don't linger in the past look to the future. we are together now. and Luke smiles and said Ya we are.

Back in Hazzard at Rosco and Dusty's house.

Just then Reba, Micheal and there three kids came over and it seems that Savannah and Jessie Lee was growing by leaps and bounds and it seems that Reba has something to tell her grandfather and her cousins as well.

Reba opens the door and it seems that Dusty and her oldest son are having a mother and son moment at the time. Little Bo is now seven and doesn't like being being called Little Bo anymore, and he was the spitting image of his grandfather at his age.

Savannah and Jessie Lee are three now and they was agruing that is wasn't there fault why there momma's vase fell on the floor this morning.(Typical Duke's for ya, I think they are going to be trouble and there only three years old.)

Reba says "Hi, Grandpa how's the family you know I thought one of those girls was going to be the sensible one and you know Bo decided he was going to jump his bike over the pool today and he had to change before we came over today. He keeps blabbing about someday taking his bike over dry creek. Oh, what I'm in for now."

Micheal says "Hey Grandpa, these girls of ours keep saying they didn't break Reba's vase but one of them had to do and I don't think it was the dog that broke it like they keep trying to tell me and Reba. (You see Micheal is now a Deputy Sheriff with Hazzard County and it seems that he's getting along great.) Oh ya, Van and Cheyenne and bringing there kids this weekend and it seems that Bo just can't wait to show his younger cousin dry creek. Oh this morning I had to go fish Bo's bike out of the pool he tried to jump it but missed it by that much."

Bo says "Daddy, I would've had if only I had a bigger ramp and farther back and then I everything would've worked out for me."

Savannah says "Hey Grandpa, it was funny Bo just landed squarely right in the pool."

Jessie Lee says "Ya, right in and I thought you couldn't take a bike swimming with you Daddy."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke.

2 WEEKS LATER..

Kathy was packin their close. Leventa was cring cause she didn't want to leave Rose. and Luke said You have each other E-mails address and you can write to each other every day and Jesse said I have Sarah's Too Luke Just smiled and Jesse showed His dad a picture that was taken that nihjt when he went to the party with her. and Luke looked at him and said don't let your mother see that picture. Jesse just smiled. I can't wait to get back home and Tell Jude everything Jesse said. Kathy came down the stairs and said you know I can use some help her and Jesse and Luke just smiled and they grabbed the suitcases andput them in Carol's car and Kathy said the Plane is at the airport waiting for us. and Levinta came out of the house and said mommy I aske Aunt Carol if she going to come and see us in Hazzard some time and shesaid she will be there to see Jesse Graduate High School. Luke smiled and said That's great and Bring mom. Carol said I don't know if she will go Hazzard brings back bad memories for her. Luke said I know. They got in the car and they headed for the airport. and they got on the plane and headed for home.

On the Plane Luke had Called Cooter and asked him if he could have the General Lee waited for them and he said Sure and Cooter said Glad your home we've missed you. Luke smiled and said Thanks Buddy. and he hung up the phone. Leventa was getting something to drink. and she said Mommy are we going to keep in touch with Rose and Aunt Carol. and Kathy said Sure we all.and the pilot came on the intercom and said Everyone please get in your seats we are coming on to Capital City Georgia, So Luke helped Leventa into her seat.

The plane landed and the Dukes got off the plane and headed for the parking lot.

IN THE PARKING LOT.

They found the General and Jesse and Luke put the bags in the trunk. While Kathy helped Leventa in the General Leventa got in the back seat. Kathy got in and so did Jesse and Luke. Luke started up the General and headed for the Farm.

Dusty wiped her tears away and opened her arms for her grand babies. "Well let me have a look at ya'll." Dusty said as she looked at them. "Well you all have growin into Handsome and beautiful kids. Hows school goin Bo." Dusty asked her grandson.

Reba says "Grandpa, there is something I want to tell and you and that is I'm pregant again and guess what it seems that Charlie(Emma's son in Cleveland that is 23 years old) well he's getting married to Aretha and they want to have a big wedding in Hazzard. Well you know how Chad and Jeremy are sixteen and they got their driver's license. You know ever since I surprized Momma and tricked her into coming here and you told her that you was her father well I think she miss's the place. Well more good news from me I'm pregant again and it seems that Micheal and the kids are happy."

Bo says "So Mom, I want a baby brother I alreadry got twin baby sisters."

Savannah and Jessie Lee both says "WERE NOT BABIES BO!"

Reba says "Hey Girls no yelling, I wish you will quit that alreadry and I know you both want a baby sister as well."

Savannah says "Mom, is Grandpa going to be there for the birthday party as well."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Luke sees the farm and he said Home sweet home. and he Parkes the General and they all got out. And Jude comes running out and said Hay Coz I have something to tell you. and The Boys went off towards the Barn.

IN THE BARN..

What's so important that you hall me off to the barn. Jesse asked. I just wanted you to know That Rachael was out with Brain Tomson Friday Night. Jude said Jesse smiled and said That's ok cause Rachael and I are broke up and then Jesse showed him the picture of him and Sarah. and Jude said Wow Jesse she's hot. Ya and no one Knows this but we are going out.Jesse said. Wow. Jude said.

IN THE HOUSE..

Kathy was Happy to be home and she was Telling Dusty about the trip.

'Well I have surprize for ya'll as well. It turns out I'm pregnat too." Dusty said with a grin as Kathy walked through the door.

Reba, Micheal and the kids was there as well and Little Bo was pulling at his mother's side and he seemed very concerned about something from yesterday and he wanted to tell her.

Reba says "Bo, now what is that is so important you just have to tell me?"

Bo says "Momma, there was a car with Texas plates watching us kids play at the park and it was Billy Bob and J.R. Ewing I knew it was them and he kept watching us it was bad. I had Savannah and Jessie Lee come back with me to your side as soon as I seen what was going on."

Reba says "Bo, what was that again I'm glad you told me but why are they here in Hazzard after five years. Wait right here with Daddy, while I go and tell Grandpa about and you go and tell your father about this as well."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Reba told them about JR and Billy Bob and Kathy said I thought we got rid of them.

MEANWHILE OUT IN THE BARN...

Jesse and Jude was talking when Bo and Luke came out. and then the boys stopped talking. Luke was Talking on his Cell Phone and he walked up to Jesse and Said Sarah is on The phone I wounder how she got my cell number. Jesse smiled and said Sorry Dad. and Luke handed him the Phone and Jesse said Hay Baby.

Bo looked at Luke and Luke smiled and said It's a girl he met in California. Bo smiles and said he works fast. Luke said he is a Duke and Thay both laugh.

Just then they saw little Bo come running towards them Yelling GRANDPA GRANDPA. Bo looked and said Bo what;s the matter and said I saw Jr and Bill Bob they where watching us Play. Bo got mad and so did Luke.

Jesse got off the Phone and handed the phone back to Luke and said Dad I have some great News. Gram is coming to Hazzaed to see me Graduate. with Aunt Carol and Uncle Kevin and Sarah is coming too. she Graduates a week before I do. Luke Just Smiles and said that's great

Reba told them about JR and Billy Bob and Kathy said I thought we got rid of them.

MEANWHILE OUT IN THE BARN...

Jesse and Jude was talking when Bo and Luke came out. and then the boys stopped talking. Luke was Talking on his Cell Phone and he walked up to Jesse and Said Sarah is on The phone I wounder how she got my cell number. Jesse smiled and said Sorry Dad. and Luke handed him the Phone and Jesse said Hay Baby.

Bo looked at Luke and Luke smiled and said It's a girl he met in California. Bo smiles and said he works fast. Luke said he is a Duke and Thay both laugh.

Just then they saw little Bo come running towards them Yelling GRANDPA GRANDPA. Bo looked and said Bo what;s the matter and said I saw Jr and Bill Bob they where watching us Play. Bo got mad and so did Luke.

Jesse got off the Phone and handed the phone back to Luke and said Dad I have some great News. Gram is coming to Hazzaed to see me Graduate. with Aunt Carol and Uncle Kevin and Sarah is coming too. she Graduates a week before I do. Luke Just Smiles and said that's great

Reba says "Oh with the new baby coming this is not what I need right now, oh what If I lose the baby I never forgive them for that."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke