Knight of the Juggernacht(Knight Rider)

Julieduke

Did you ever watch Knight Rider after Dukes went off the air?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Did you ever watch Knight Rider after Dukes went off the air?

• Yes, I had to watch something
    • No way.
    • I watched both Knight Rider and Dukes of Hazzard.

Sunday, in Cleveland we had a Ice Storm and I decided to stay and so I was bored and had watch all of my Dukes of Hazzard Seasons Sets. Decided to go down memory lane with Knight Rider and watched Knight of Juggernacht(If I messed up the German spelling somebody please correct with it). Well, one thing they filmed this one in Chicago, Illnois and this is where Kitt get destroyed by the Ram Rod machine which I thought was the same vehicle as the Mean Green Machine but now I don't think it is right now. Well, another thing I thought was cool was that RC3(Peter Pharros) rag top that he lets Micheal borrow was a Chevy Impala in very bad shape but it was white and really needed to be restored or junked which ever one you prefered. I know this is a Dukes of Hazzard site, but I put this under the tv section and I hope people reading will want to discuss this more and have more details and maybe remember something about this right here.

• 2 weeks later...