Poll: What's your least favorite episode?

Bill-Duke

least favorite episode?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. least favorite episode?

• Strange Visitor to Hazzard
    • Lawman of the Year
    • Robot P. Coltrane
    • Duke of Duke
    • The Coy and Vance episodes
    • Treasure of Hazzard
    • Double Sting
    • Hazzard in Hollywood movie
    • The DOH Reunion movie
    • All of the above

I generally love fish out of water stories, but 'Strange Visitor to Hazzard' was such a huge letdown to me. DoH is not sci/fi, nor is it fantasy and I generally like Sci/Fi and fantasy stuff. I can't even go into details about how much I disliked that episode. It just seemed silly all the way around, although the lighting was pretty cool looking at the end. Don't even get me started on the costuming, they made the visitor look like some strange hairless weirdo.

Some of the Coy and Vance episodes I actually liked, but of course, I prefer the Bo and Luke ones.

I would have to agree with strange visitor to Hazzard.

Watching the Coy & Vance shows aint that bad...

I look at it like watching a stooges short with Shemp or Joe Besser as the 3rd stooge.

You're bummed out coz its not Bo n Luke (or a curly episode) but you still watch.

Doh! Don't you disrespect Shemp! :evil: LOL. I'll have you know Shemp was the original third Stooge when their act started in Vaudeville. He replaced Curly in the shorts when Curly suffered a stroke. If it weren't for Shemp, there might not have been a Three Stooges and even if there were, they wouldn't have lasted as long as they did.

Joe Besser was infinitely bad. To lump Shemp in with him is just criminal. I might have to cuff ya n' stuff ya. Khee!

no no no..Please dont take that the wrong way.

I too am a fan of Shemp8-)

I love all the Howard Brothers

I actually have a larger collection of DVD's and movies of the stooges (Curly & Shemp) than I have of Dukes.

I even have Soup to Nuts with Ted Healy Moe Howard, Shemp Howard, and Larry Fine -The first "stooges" film:D

The only point I was trying to make was if givin the choice 9 out of 10 people would most likely want to see Curly first then Shemp ....Possibly a Joe Derita (Curly Joe) and then Joe Besser.Just Like the Dukes most would likely want to see Bo n Luke first and then Coy and Vance and Im sure most would watch Coy and Vance before watching the 05 and 07 movies IMO.

If giving the choice of the 4 line-ups now of the Dukes (Including the 2 newer full lenth movies)

Bo n Luke are 1st

Coy and Vance next

Bo N Luke Duke in the '07 movie

Bo N Luke in the '05 movie being last.

Please forgive me for having Joe Besser and Shemp Howard in the same

sentance. I love Shemp and his crazy slick hair always flying around as Moe slaps him in the face again.

By the way....How you gonna cuff and stuff me?

I repaid any debt I owe to you by Marrying your Fat Sister:-P :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...