What Is Respect...

DaneyDuke

What Is Respect

Respect is something you earn. Not something you receive just because you want it.

If you are in a bad mood... everyone else doesn't have to be.

Just because you want to fight... or continue something, doesn’t mean other parties will agree.

Threats don’t get you anywhere here in Cyber Hazzard (or real life), but lost peers and respect.

Do not EXPECT others to do something or be online every time you want them to be.

Respect others and they will respect you.

I know y’all are gonna say I am lecturing but this is just a gentle reminder... we never know what kind of day the other person we are talking to has had.

Respect like a lot of things in life is a two way street.

(((( Daney ))))

Thank you for being a good friend.

Lemme explain this post y'all

You see, I have been upset for a long time about stuff.

I have been sad about people ignoring others. For a long time I felt that Hazzard has lost the love it used to have. I finally broke down and cried. I tell you, I have never cried so much in my life!!!!

Daney was a good friend and listened to me while I sobbed about what has been going on. Not just with the fight but with everything. People are drifting apart. I am afraid to talk to a lot of you because I was afraid y'all would bite my head off.

Daney assured me that no one would be that way to me, everything was gonna be fine. I still am unsure about this.

I pray that no more damage is done and we sit down and just love each other. I pray that I don't need to be afriad to talk to any one of ya.

I have gotten some bad responses coming online before and I suppose they scared me away. Some people start a conversation and don't say more than three words to each other at a time...sometimes it's sad. I felt like I wasn't wanted or needed. I felt like people were ignoring me.

Daney is a good friend, I am thankful she's around for me.

I am also thankful for Kristy...without these two I would never have gotten through this!!!! Brian For making me feel more wanted.

I know that a lot of beef has been going around Hazzard and no matter what happens I can only hope it'll be alright. PLEASE don't make things horrible by killing off characters or fighting or trying to show who's more of a man than the other.

It takes a lot to make me cry. With all the fighting and the fact MA had to close Hazzard down for y'all to settle things out made me upset. Why should we all be acting like children?

Hazzard is supposed to be a place where everyone gets along and loves each other. It's supposed to be a safe place. When all else seems like it's going down hill, I count on this place to help me out.

I HAVE SEEN ONE BOARD FALL APART! I have seen parties drift apart and I have felt the loneliness. I have seen the horrors as one character rips another's head off. Or someone accused so and so of doing a wrong against them when they don't know the facts.

M*A*S*H used to be a board I would post at all the time. I would write many stories and it was fun. Now, you see a few people but the stories are few and the fun isn't there like it used to be.

Don't let it become that board. Make peace and please love each other. I don't wanna leave this place because of others, I want to keep coming back!!!!

• 2 weeks later...