Fav John episodes in Smallville

seraphsaiyan

Well I guess this thread would go here since it's about John mostly. I've been watching Smallville for some time now. I actually first saw John Schneider in Smallville before I got hooked into Dukes. Now I raid my boyfriend's Smallville DVD's to watch episodes with John in them ^_^. Anywho, I know some of ya'll are Smallville fans too. Just wondering on your favorite episodes with John in them. I'll start:

1. Exposed

2. Red

3. Nicodemus

5. Ressurrection

6. Fanatic

Now you guys take off and tell me your favs.

I don't watch Smallville I only watchd the episode with Tom in it so I rate that one as my favourite because it would have been anyways LOL.

Youtube does have lots of Smallville stuff. I found the whole scene where Tom jumps in the car through the window with all the conversation that followed but it's in Italian. Although I prefer the original, It was cool to hear them speak my language. LOL

I also found the theme song of Dukes in French. The show is called "Shériff fait-moi peur". It translates as "Scare me Sheriff". LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, the Italian translation was done quite well. I saw an episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" on RAI international and that was also well done.

I'm in Québec and American shows like JAG and CSI translated in French are quite alright now.

There was a time when translations in any language (especially French) were horrible. Not anymore.

Ciao! :)