Favorite Rosco quotes

I don't know what episode this was, but it was on the other day and it had me laughing.

Boss said something like Rosco had the head of a watermelon with the brain the size of a seed.

Rosco replied: Think you scuffed my pride for a week.

Can't remember the exact wording, but it went something like that. Found that hilarious. Those two made a great comedy pair...Bo and Luke are my favorite characters, but the show would not be the same without Rosco and Boss! You gotta love Rosco!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my favorite of:

OOOOOOH! I'm in "Hot Pursuit!"

I love it! I love it!

Ohhh! That was a *horrendous* crash!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!

I'm gonna cuff ya an' stuff ya!

Ya dun *scuffed* my ve-hicle!

Say Hello from Roscoe!

"The Dukes of Hazzard: One Armed Bandits (#1.1)" (1979)

Sheriff Rosco Coltrane: Go faster!

Dobro Doolan: Well, I don't wanna get a speedin' ticket!

Sheriff Rosco Coltrane: From who, you jackass?

many others I hardly to know.. oh well.. :)

I just got done watching "Follow That Still."

I love the part where Luke is driving the APC down Seminole Hill and Rosco has his patrol car parked between two boulders to stop it. When the brakes of the APC give out and it crushes the patrol car, I crack up every time I see Rosco's reaction. When Rosco pops up from behind one of the boulders he looks like a gopher popping up out of his hole with his eyes bugged out! LOL

Since he did say "Screeeee!" I guess that officially qualifies this to fit in the favorite quotes thread.

I'm the newbie on the block, so I've got a lot of catching up to do... But I don't think I remember seeing this one that Roscoe said about Flash. Don't really remember which episode it was in, but they were sitting in the car and Roscoe was talking and playing with Flash... And he held up his ears and said, "I think your daddy was a jack rabbit!"

And I remember we had a little Datsun dog at that time... And my dad would hold up her ears and tell her that he thought her daddy was a jack rabbit!

They have a Dukes of Hazzard marathon on CMT today and I saw an episode and a half of it today. On "Baby for the Dukes" Rosco and Enos were in a speed trap...

Enos: Sheriff this ain't fair ...he went on to say several other things that included ain't in it.

Rosco: You are going ain't yourself out of a job.

Sorry for not remembering all that Enos had to say, I just saw it so I should remember it, but yet...:(

It was so funny to see Rosco and Enos on horses...when Boss led them out to the horse and forced Rosco to take the reins, Rosco said:

I'm too young to die. LOL

• 7 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Rosco P. Coltrane is my best charactere in the TV show. 

Rosco talking to Boss in his bath: where's the little coin-coin (coin-coin in French is the noise of the duck).

What I love about Rosco is that he says and, always does anything ... I do not know if the jokes in English and French are the same, but in French dubbing it's very funny .

Edited by wotan30310

• 3 years later...
On 2/26/2011 at 6:21 PM, Garrett Duke said:

They have a Dukes of Hazzard marathon on CMT today and I saw an episode and a half of it today. On "Baby for the Dukes" Rosco and Enos were in a speed trap...

Enos: Sheriff this ain't fair ...he went on to say several other things that included ain't in it.

Rosco: You are going ain't yourself out of a job.

Sorry for not remembering all that Enos had to say, I just saw it so I should remember it, but yet...:(

It was so funny to see Rosco and Enos on horses...when Boss led them out to the horse and forced Rosco to take the reins, Rosco said:

I'm too young to die. LOL

Cousin Garrett Duke... It goes like this.

Enos"I tell you Sheriff. You shouldn't be tryin' to trap people like this. It ain't right. It ain't proper. And it ain't honest." Rosco:"And yer gonna ain't yerself right out of a job, if you don't stop ain'tin'! All you gotta remember is, monkey see, monkey do!"