Who would you be in Hazzard if it were real?

I've got two of my own:

1) A state-employed construction worker . Namely, the only things I would do on the job is work on roads, then wave my arms frantically and run while the General leaps over everything.

2) A state patrol officer who works indepently from the local law enforcement. I would go around smacking crooks in the kneecaps and demanding they respect mah authoritah.

I've got two of my own:

1) A state-employed construction worker . Namely, the only things I would do on the job is work on roads, then wave my arms frantically and run while the General leaps over everything.

2) A state patrol officer who works indepently from the local law enforcement. I would go around smacking crooks in the kneecaps and demanding they respect mah authoritah.

Reactions, in same order as above:

1) Bahahaha! Yeah, Hazzard road construction crews never have a dull moment. Of course, they always seem to be basically pilling up huge mounds of dirt for no apparent purpose, or laying huge drainage pipes in the middle of nowhere. Makes ya wonder what the blueprints called for.

2) Gah! I thought the State Patrol was supposta weigh trucks and cruise aimlessly up and down the interstate. The municipal cops have dibs on smacking kneecaps. Though I suppose Hazzard has enough bad guys wandering through town to accommodate everybody.

On an aside - what I wouldn't give to have seen Rosco with a taser.

LoL, i'd be a wife to Rosco and probably break Hazzard to pieces with MaryAnn and Rosco, LMAO! Name would be Angie Marie Coltrane.

I think that is one of the the most interesting things in fanfic, creating new people for Rosco, Enos, Cletus, Cooter Miss Tizdale, Lulu and Boss.

Hmmm...

ROFL!

I got a new abreviation for everybody, stick close to me I don't want to lose anybody here. And it's Falling Off The Couch Funny or FOTCH for short. It's when you think something is really funny and maybe you shouldn't have this happen at the computer thow, you might have to get back in the chair.