MOVIE LOCATION !!!!!!!! OR AT LEAST SOME OF IT

GOCANES

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i know for a FACT that the cast wastaping on LSU's campus today...My friends was by the union today and took pic's with johnny and Scott...i dont know how long they will continue to tape there, but you might wanna check it out if your in town...they were on tower drive today by the union

Hey everybody,

I have a question: I'm a Dukes freak - who here isn't? :p - and I'm planning a trip from OK to LA just to take in some sights from the movie.

Any big tips on how to catch the best action? After reading the traffic info, I'll probably be coming to New Orleans for the Jan 15&16 car scenes, but I'd like to swing through the Baton Rouge area on the way...I really want to see the Boar's Nest and Cooter's, are they still decorated up?

Thanks so much for all of your info. I've been scouring every possible resource for details, and you guys are the BEST!

Yeah, I was actually a driver in the interstate scene on Saturday in Baton Rouge. I got a lot of inside information that I am going to share with everyone here.

I also qualified Sunday to be a driver in a January scene that will be filmed in the Wharehouse district of New Orleans.

So you were a driver extra? I did that once along with a bunch of other extra work on other movies. Do you have ANY info on when they will start calling extras for Dukes? If you don't want to make any info public I understand. You can PM or email me. THANK YOU

I live down the road from The Moonlight Inn, which was done up as the Boar's Nest. All the movie decor is no longer on the building. Stop in anyway and have a drink or two with some of Hazzard's er...I mean French Settlement's finest and they'll be happy to talk about them new Duke boys.

Hey everybody,

I have a question: I'm a Dukes freak - who here isn't? :p - and I'm planning a trip from OK to LA just to take in some sights from the movie.

Any big tips on how to catch the best action? After reading the traffic info, I'll probably be coming to New Orleans for the Jan 15&16 car scenes, but I'd like to swing through the Baton Rouge area on the way...I really want to see the Boar's Nest and Cooter's, are they still decorated up?

Thanks so much for all of your info. I've been scouring every possible resource for details, and you guys are the BEST!

I might be head'n that way to for a little Dukes sight seeing. Does anybody have any info on where the car scenes will be filmed in New Orleans? Any info on places to stay in that area? Thanks

Hi All,

I just wanted to post some info I know about the locations of some of the filming. I live in Clinton, La and that is where they are doing a lot of filming. They were filming off of Hwy 10 just the other day. I will play and extra in the movie this week and that will be in Erwinville, LA. The filming of the BoarsNest is in French Settlement, La.

Thanks!!

hello out there from Hazzard Cty. Ive been cast as an extra in the movie-I

was there today. Filming has taken place in the following areas:

Clinton, LA-French Settlement,LA- New Orleans,LA-Baton Rouge, LA-

Erwinville,LA(Baton Rouge Raceway).

THE FLAG IS ON TOP OF THE GENERAL LEE-seen it for myself. Today was

Baton Rouge. Tomorrow in Erwinville. and that I know of Friday is back

in Clinton. Jessica is stayin in some condos off of Corporate Blvd

The Reserve., shes not in town as of right now -mayb later on durin the

week.

i didnt bring my camera today becuz they told us in a letter no cameras

allowed,BUT alot of ppl had camera phones and were takin pics---soooo