Smilies and Avatars Submissions!

Now that we have a new forum and can do such neat things as add smilies and avatars easily, I'm putting out a call for folks to nominate and/or submit smilies and avatars for inclusion in our forums for everyone to use.

One good place to find smilies is http://www.mazeguy.net. If you find one you like there, simply click on it, copy the code they provide in the box above the list of smilies and post it in this thread for us to take a look at.

I am in the process of making some avatars for everyone to use. If you're graphically inclined, feel free to offer some of your own creations for others to use.

Obviously, we don't want to go too overboard with smilies and avatars, so if there are a lot of good ones, we might have a poll to whittle it down to a manageable number.

Have fun!

If someone can provide me the pictures, I can do some graphic work. I love making graphics and my avatar and signature banner are samples of my work.

Just let me know in a PM if my services are needed. For the record, I do generally keep the banner graphics below 200 pixels high and 400 pixels wide.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...