Howdy y'all

HazzardNetAdmin

Well, even though I've been around cyberHazzard forever, this forum looked very lonely without any posts. So I thought I'd get things started.

Hi, I'm Meadowmufn and I'm a Dukeaholic. :D I own this place and run it with my good buddies MaryAnne and Brian. We're members of the Coltrane clan, so why this place is still in operating order is a mystery to anyone who knows us. Despite our best efforts to sabotage it, HazzardNet continues to thrive (and play tricks on us, I might add), leading us to suspect that it has become a sentient being in its own right.

So, welcome. Sit yourself down and enjoy our little slice of cyberHazzard.

I really like the new organization forum that I ever seen!

Hello, my name is Alice K. Hochhausler. I'm 24 1/2 years old but will be 25 in March 9th. My birthday is March 9, 1982. I'm a member here on this forum and I'm a long time John/Bo fan for 25 years since I watched "Dukes" around 1982 when I was a baby like 3-4 months old but I don't remember which month excatly that time how old I was) till it ended on September 1985 when I was 3 years old but I remember the reruns, too. Oh, I loved the General Lee was so awesome when it fly into the sky when I saw on tv! YEE-HAAA!!!!!!!

I met John at a car show here in Ohio 7 years ago when I was 18, it was a best moment of my life because of my dream come true!

MaryAnne's the name, deputy-ee-in' is my game. Khee!

Like Mufn, I'm a Dukeaholic. And happily so. Been watching Dukes since back in the day. Rosco's my favorite, thus my Coltrane centered fanfic with MaryAnne as Rosco's cousin. I've been writing fanfic for almost 11 years (holy bleep), and have no plans to stop anytime soon. Khee!

My name is Tom. I am an avid Dukes fan even at 40yrs old. My wife puts up with it & my son (2yrs old) is in love with the show now too.

I don't believe I have posted here for some time lost the address but located it again. I am going to go poking around to see what it like.

I do own several Mopars and I am currently in the process of making my 69 Charger into a General Lee.

My name is Yvette (or Yva as people sometimes call me), I'm 36, married, and living with my German husband in a small town near Frankfurt Germany. I have been here since 1995, and love it. I haven't been a DoH fan for years and years like some folks, in fact, I just recently got back into it because I kept hearing about the movie over here. I never was interested in the movie, in fact, never watched it. I guess I couldn't fathom a blonde Daisy, nor could I imagine anyone but the original cast playing the parts. Let's face it Rosco is just one of a kind and James Best is the best. How could there be another Rosco P. Coltrane?

At any rate, seeing the placards for it did something, it sparked a new interest in the show and so I gave my husband season 1 for Christmas. He liked it and now we're working on getting the rest of the seasons on DVD. I grew up watching the Dukes and loved it back when I was a little girl. Of course, growing up in Texas would do that to a person. Back then my first school-girl crush was on Enos / Sonny (thus the handle).

I guess that's me in a nutshell. :)

Hi everyone, my name's Samantha (Sam for short) and I'm 19 years old. I recently fell head over heals in love with Dukes of Hazzard through Smallville. My boyfriend got me hooked on Smallville, I saw John Schneider and found Dukes. Nothing really much to say though. I'm a college girl and I'm going to be a nurse in the OR. Well that's about it. It's soo great meeting ya'll and talking about Dukes. You guys are so nice here. I love it I love it! Khew khew

Hey y'all! My name is Tom, I'm 21 and I live in Johnstown, PA. I work for a contractor and do all kinds of construction work. I've been a member here on the Hazzardnet forums for a little over a year now. I've been a big fan of the Dukes ever since I first watched them, when CMT put the show back into syndication. I was hooked from the first time! I have all 7 seasons on DVD....I ain't real big on collecting merchandise from the show, even though I do have a few things, and I would buy more if I see the right things or something that is a really nice collectible. And I kind of have the Dukes of Hazzard and Hazzardnet and these forums to thank for meeting the love of my life. It was over a year ago, when I met my girlfriend/fiancee' Desiree by accident, on the Hnet forums. After talking online and exchanging pictures, and then calling each other we fell in love instantly. After a while, we planned to meet, with our parents, to make it safe and it only got better from there after. Now we live together, and we couldn't be happier. We'll never forget how we met, because of the Dukes and these forums, it was truly a miracle and meant to be. :D But anyways, I always look forward to talking to new Dukes fans, so feel free to PM me, or IM me, just as long as you TALK and I'm not making all the conversation! Later, y'all!

(Please keep in mind, I'm not encouraging everyone to use these forums as a dating service. What happened to me, was purely fate and by accident!)

Hi everybody! My name is Brent, I'm 32 years old and love the Dukes of Hazzard. It was all I thought about as a kid (wanting a General Lee and all). I couldn't wait for the show to air each and every Friday night. I own all seven seasons on DVD and a couple of models of the General but having 4 kids and married hasn't allowed me to actually own a General Lee, yet. It is my goal to own one before I take my last breath. I pretty much read everything there is to read about the Dukes and known alot of "useless" info about the show and actors of the show. Which is how I stumbled across this forum (great forum by the way!). I'm always up for some good conversation about the show or anything related to the show, as I'm pretty much alone in my family when it comes to loving the show (except my dad who used to love it as well). I've tried getting my kids to watch it but they all show little if any interest in it :cry: Oh well hope to talk to you all soon! Keep it between the ditches!

Howdy fellow Dukes Fans,

My name is Karis Nachelle(yes that is my real name) and I am going to be 14 in March. I first got hooked on the Dukes when they started playing it on CMT. My dad was a HUGE fan when he was my age. I fell in love with John Schneider the first time I saw him on TV and thought it was cool when I found out that his daughter has the same name as me. Hopefully I can get my dad to take me to DukeFest this year so I can finally meet him. My all time goal is to own my very own General Lee. I own my very own General Lee bike now( I'm takeing baby steps.haha.). Well, I love Hazzardnet and plan to stick around for awhile.

hi guys, my name traci perry and my birthday will be in April 21 and I been fan of dukes of hazzard long time since I been born in 76' before series come out in 78 or 79 when I was 3 year old.. long time watch on CMT right now and also fan of NASCAR racing too my favorite charactor is Sheriff Rosco Purvis Coltrane "James Best" as well he cute.. and funny.. lol and lot collections stuff of dukes of hazzard.. [:)]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm sorry i haven't been around in like forever, but those of you who remember me....

I'M BACK MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

okay, now that that's out of my system, i just wanted to say that I have really missed hanging around here with everyone. and for those who don't know me, i've been a dukes fan since i was 11. I'm 20 now. i first discovered all of this world online when i was about 13 but i didn't start interacting with y'all until i was 14. I can never get enough dukes of hazzard, however i didn't care for hte first movie. The second one was not nearly as bad as the first however, thank god. I love hte made for tv reunion movies from the series though. those were great. i just find it ashame two of hte actors weren't in those for the well known reasons. :( they were great people.

not only am i a dukes addict, i'm also a musician of about 12 years, and a landscaper/horticulturalist. I'm also about to become a Godmother in about 6-7 months. :) I also enjoy writing fanfic for the dukes and Hilery Davenport is my character. Before anyone asks, i have nothing new right now. the last two years were kinda rough.

• 5 weeks later...