Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning - MySpace Vids and Pics

Here's everything you want, or don't want, to know about the new direct-to-DVD Dukes movie.

In the video clips, are a few examples of our new Bo and Luke, doing things like dressing in drag, and.... well, go see for yourself. Read the "Daisy's Blog" entries for story synopsis and photos.

http://www.myspace.com/daisymaed

Apparently the Dukes drive an ATV through a girl's locker room. I'd heard about that one, but I didn't expect a few of the other things in here. Ladies, take note of the Duke boys getting into a squirming wrestling match, sans shirts, while washing the car.

Interestingly enough, though April Scott is billed as the hottie of the flick, she doesn't seem to have any of the risque' scenes. Then again, there's an "Unrated" version coming out as well, so...who knows. Spend your money as ya see fit.

Brian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Dukes of Hazzard:The Beginning will be airing on ABCFAMILY Channel Sunday March 4th,2007 at 8pm EST so yall better mark your calendars.

If you all want to see a movie that trashes the original concept of the dukes of hazzar, then by all means go listen to four letter words and dope smokin freaks trying to capatlize on the old dukes and completely shredding the family type series that we spent seven years bringing clean entertainment to our youth.

Now you know the rest of the story rosco

If you all want to see a movie that trashes the original concept of the dukes of hazzar, then by all means go listen to four letter words and dope smokin freaks trying to capatlize on the old dukes and completely shredding the family type series that we spent seven years bringing clean entertainment to our youth.

thank you Mr.Best, i totally agree, the 07 and 05 versions of the Dukes sucked, seen them both and hated them, i reverse the saying for this concept, out with the new and in with the old!

Well said, Mr. Best. As much as I like Burt Reynolds...I just couldn't picture a skinny boss hogg. Even Rosco's character, when he always trash talked the general lee, the original at least complimented the car by saying its the fastest or something to that effect. I would more than likely say Denver Pyle was rolling over in his grave at the sight of the patriarch of the Duke household smoking weed and making such foul and vulgar jokes.

In my personal opinion, this movie was a joke. It was aimed at the teenage generation and for my part...and most others on here...it was a horrible failure.

To put it simple. The original was unique and one of the greatest shows any parent could hope to let their kids watch. At least I know, when Im older and I have a child...thats what It'll be watching. I have learned alot from the Dukes, have been taught lessons by the Dukes..and I believe the teenage generation now needs a good dose of the original Dukes of Hazzard. I know I got into a huge debate at school over this ignorant poorly written excuse they call a movie. Needless to say I won that debate too.

It's so nice to know so many people agree with us....especially the real Rosco!!

(I still can't get over how awesome it is having you here Rosco)

Hey daisyxenos, that's a great quote "Out with the new and in with the old"

To me, the original series has never gotten old and never will.

(Since you're a lot younger than me, I do understand what you mean though)

I also liked your quote Lori, "I have learned a lot from the Dukes"

I have too. I still watch the episodes faithfully though. A little review from what we've learned never hurts anybody. YEEEEHHHHAAAAWWWW!!!!!

It's like the samething as when they attempt to remake anything now. I bought my father one year for Father's Day I think the Original Walking Tall Movies and have seen all three and they were great. And I own the three news ones there good but they made the totally different therefore not trashing the original Movies. We need Burt Reynolds on here and ask him what he thought about filling Sorrel's suit, hat and boots now that be very intersecting as well. And on that note as well Nobody could ever replace him as the Bandit no matter how much they tried back in 1990's they tried and they had these tv movies called Bandit, Bandit well they used Dodge's and some guy nobody ever heard of before. Well the one called Bandit, Bandit has John Schneider playing a Sheriff a I would love to see that movie just because that one main reason right there.

• 2 months later...

These DOH remakes are the equivelant of a 77 Mustang with a Cobra sticker on the hood. There is just no replacement for the original magic we saw every Friday night when the originals were on. Even if done respectful(it wasn't in my opinion) the remakes will never recapture what the originals had.

I still think the remaining cast has enough life left in them to at least do one more movie or perhaps a new series with some lineage to the original theme.

Make it happen Jimmy, give the fans what they want, THE REAL DUKES!!!!!

PS, Now what did I do with that glisseny badge that teenser gave me:)

• 4 years later...

I couldn't agree more Mr. Best and as a side note ( off topic...but still....), I think you and Mr. Booke are the best comedy team of all time! Baring none!! ( Greater than Laurel and Hardy, Abott and Costello, etc.) . I continue to watch your stuff and still laugh and it's always clean! The worst things any of them ever do is say, " Heck", or take a drink of beer! ALL of you are near and dear to my heart and always will be! I watch you every day! Thank you for what you've done for me and countless others!! God bless!!