Collier & Company - John Schneider's Movie

Eleven days untils the movie hits Target and Walmart.

Best Buy and FYI will also have it. Kmart might. People will be able to rent this at Blockbuster, Movie Gallery & Hollywood Video. Online: Purchase at Amazon.com or rent through Netflix.

Tv Guide review:

http://www.tvguide.com/movies/collier-hot-pursuit/review/288608

I thought it was an ok movie.

• 1 month later...

Collier and Co is about Jr collier who use to be a racecar driver and now races at night pink slip for pink slip for his previously loved vehilcle car service with his mechanic and friend billy. in a shelby series one car he buys, a bad guy, Mr. Fanning has a pagake in that car that he needs to get back by six on Sat. his wife and daughter finds out and his wife wants a divorce. but in the end Mr. Fanning doesnt get the pagake, his wife doesnt get a divorce, and he still has his business. it sort of like the Dukes of hazzard. You can find in Best Buy. and its defientily worth watching. its a family movie!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, okay. Thanks for the info. It sounds really good. I will have to go to Best Buy and pick it up. Really, anything with the original Dukes of Hazzard cast will more than likely be great to watch!:-P

Laura Duke

I was leaving the library and going towards home yesterday and I heard two boys saying the lines from the movie. John should be proud of that right there, I thought they would've talking about the transformers movie at their age.

I rented it yesterday.... watched it last night. And watched every single special feature it offered, including watching the movie again with commentary. I reckon there is one more thing I didnt do, which is watch the movie again with the cast-commentary instead of just John's commentary.

Good movie for the whole family to sit and view and learn something from. Shall have to buy it now of course.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...