When Bo meets Lucy Ewing

After that dream Kathy didn't sleep. So she went to the living room and sat in the recliner. Uncle Jesse comes out of his room and he saw Kathy and he walked over to her. and said Kathy What's the matter? Kathy had tears in her eyes and said Uncle Jesse I have told Luke whole truth about Bobby and I and I don't know what to do. Uncle Jesse said Girl you better tell Luke what ever it is so JR can't use that agust you later. Kathy looked at him and said you are right Uncle Jesse I will tell him everything tommorrow.

and she went back to bed.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEXT MORNING

Kathy didn't sleep a wink. she just layed next to Luke.Luke woke up and he said Good morning beautiful. Kathy Smiled at him then Luke noticed that she had been crying he sat up and said Sweetheart what's wrong. Kathy Said Baby I have something to tell you. Remember When I told you I never had Bobby's Baby. Luke shook his head yes. Well baby that wasn't the truth. I did. But he was stillborn.But before the doctor came in and told me he was dead I was sureI hurd him cry. I guess I didn't wan to relive that pain. Luke loked at her and he put his arms around her and held her and he said I love you Kath. and then he had this strange feeling and he said Kath, you said that you heard him cry.Do you think JR took him.

Kathy said I wouldn't put it past him. How old would your son be right now? Luke said He would be 10 now.

Luke got up and got dressed and went out. Kathy did the same.

Out in the living room he picked up the phone and called one of his buddies that is a police officer for the state of Georgia. and asked him some Questions . of how we can go and find a child that was kidnapped when it was born right out of the hospital. and the officer told hm that a place to start was the hospital the baby was born in. and Luke said thanks and he hung up.

Dusty woke up the next morning early. She heard baby JD crying and went into his nursey to feed and change him. Once Dusty had him changed, she walked him over to the rocking chair Luke had made for her when she had Jude. She sat down and began to feed her son, all the while thinking about what Kathy must be going through if JR hadn't left.

Cue dukesrule2000 or Julieduke

Back at the farm

Luke walked over to Kathy and said Kath Where was he born. Kathy looked at Luke and said he was born in Dallas General Hospital. Kathy said We need to call the hospital and find out. So Kathy picked up the phone and Called the Dalas Hospital. and she talke to the Hospital imastrator. and She said that Dr Gorden isn't with them anymore he was disbared because of baby snaching. Kathy said so my baby could be alive. and the women said there is a good possablity let me check into it more and I will call you in a few days. and Kathy gave her the number and said thanks. and she looked at Luke and said he could be alive.

Lucy says "J.R. what did you mean by what you had said about Kathy and it sounds like something that your hiding from Kathy right now."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

J.R. says "Well Kathy thinks that her first born son was stillborn but he is alive and yes he's your cousin and he is being raised by somebody else his father is your Uncle Bobby and his name is Adam he is about nine or ten years and Bobby doesn't even know he's alive."

JR started to laugh and said there is no chance.

MEANWHILE AT SOUTHFORK

Bobby was coming downstairs when the phone rings and Bobby picked it up. and it was Kathy and she told him everthing. and she also asked him not to tell Jr or anyone else that they where on to him and he agreed. and she promised to keep him informed. and they hung up.

JR started to laugh and said there is no chance.

MEANWHILE AT SOUTHFORK

Bobby was coming downstairs when the phone rings and Bobby picked it up. and it was Kathy and she told him everthing. and she also asked him not to tell Jr or anyone else that they where on to him and he agreed. and she promised to keep him informed. and they hung up.

Lucy says "How do you keep it a secret from Bobby all these years and how come you act like you know something about Bo Duke, that he doesn't."

Cue dukesrule2000

JR Looked at her and said cause I do. and he walked out of the hote;.

BACK IN hAZZARD

Kathy was packing to go to Texas cause she just got a call from the hospital where her son was born and they said they needed to talk to her in person. So Kathy called her parents and they are sending the Spencer plane so she and Luke can Use it. and Bo was gping with him cause he had this strange feeling that he should go also.

JR Looked at her and said cause I do. and he walked out of the hote;.

BACK IN hAZZARD

Kathy was packing to go to Texas cause she just got a call from the hospital where her son was born and they said they needed to talk to her in person. So Kathy called her parents and they are sending the Spencer plane so she and Luke can Use it. and Bo was gping with him cause he had this strange feeling that he should go also.

Jr says "You know Billy Bob's daughter Reba well that really Bo Duke's daughter he is the biggest brat on Southfork I will tell you that she ain't grateful for nothing she don't even want to be there."

Lucy says "Our you saying Uncle Jr. that Billy Bob kidnapped her as a baby then, no wondere she don't want to be there. But this is the smallest place I've ever been in now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

So Uncle Jesse and Daisy went with them to met the Plane so Daisy can drive the General Back to Hazzard.

AT THE AIRPORT

They found out that the plane had just landed and was refuiling. and they could go aboard So Bo Luke And Kathy said Good-bye to Uncle Jesse and Daisy and they got on the plane

2 HOURS LATER

They where in Dallas Texas. and There Kathy rented a car and they went to a hotel and checked in. and then Kathy and Luke went to the Hospital. and Bo said he will look around.

As Bo was looking around he saw a older women with a little girl. and he smiled and thought she's around the same age as my daughter Reba. and he smiled at them and the little girl said Aunt Elly can we go to the park? Not today dear we have to met your Uncle Jock at the office.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke and Kathy walked into the hospital. The doctor met them

So Uncle Jesse and Daisy went with them to met the Plane so Daisy can drive the General Back to Hazzard.

AT THE AIRPORT

They found out that the plane had just landed and was refuiling. and they could go aboard So Bo Luke And Kathy said Good-bye to Uncle Jesse and Daisy and they got on the plane

2 HOURS LATER

They where in Dallas Texas. and There Kathy rented a car and they went to a hotel and checked in. and then Kathy and Luke went to the Hospital. and Bo said he will look around.

As Bo was looking around he saw a older women with a little girl. and he smiled and thought she's around the same age as my daughter Reba. and he smiled at them and the little girl said Aunt Elly can we go to the park? Not today dear we have to met your Uncle Jock at the office.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke and Kathy walked into the hospital. The doctor met them

Reba says "Aunt Ellie that man and me look alot like are we related or not and why do we have to meet Uncle Jock anyways. That office is so boring there is nothing there for me to and somebody always yelling at me not to touch this or that."

Cue Dukesrule2000

elly looked at Bo and she smiled at him and then she looked at Reba and said I don't know dear. and we won't be at the office very long. your Uncle Jock want to have Lunch with us. and I know it's boring for you there That's why I brough this back pack with me it has some coloring books and crayons and some barbies that you can play with.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke and Kathy was in the office o the assmatrol of the hospital and she said Hi niss Spencer. Kathy lookd at her and said It's Duke now. she smiled and went on and Said Mrs Duke we found that your son is still alive. but he wasn't attoped out.we don't know where he is. all I see here is that a JR eWING WAS INVOLVED. Kathy was mad. I know why he did this cause Jock told the boys the first one to have a son he would hand over Ewing oil to him and when he found out I was pregnet he wasn't happy like the others.and when we found out it was a boy. Jock was so thrilled .

and now jr has John Ross John ross is 5 years old.

elly looked at Bo and she smiled at him and then she looked at Reba and said I don't know dear. and we won't be at the office very long. your Uncle Jock want to have Lunch with us. and I know it's boring for you there That's why I brough this back pack with me it has some coloring books and crayons and some barbies that you can play with.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke and Kathy was in the office o the assmatrol of the hospital and she said Hi niss Spencer. Kathy lookd at her and said It's Duke now. she smiled and went on and Said Mrs Duke we found that your son is still alive. but he wasn't attoped out.we don't know where he is. all I see here is that a JR eWING WAS INVOLVED. Kathy was mad. I know why he did this cause Jock told the boys the first one to have a son he would hand over Ewing oil to him and when he found out I was pregnet he wasn't happy like the others.and when we found out it was a boy. Jock was so thrilled .

and now jr has John Ross John ross is 5 years old.

Reba says "Aunt Ellie he looks more like me than Daddy does and I appreciate the Coloring and Books and crayons, are you sure that Daddy is my Daddy and that guy he just met isn't my daddy."

Bo had seen that this Blonde haired little girl was with Ellie Ewing he thow he knew her name was Ellie he didn't really know who she was thow or why his daughter was with her at the moment.

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke looked at the doctor Is there any way to find the boy. The doctor smiled and said the only why that I know is to ask Mr Ewing. Kathy looked at Luke and said Jr won't tell us a thing. The doctor gave them all the infomation that he had.and Kathy said thanks and they walked out. and they met Bo and Kathy said Mis Elly and the old women smiled and said Kathleen and she hugged her. Kathy smiled and said Miss Elly this is my husband Luke Duke and his cousin Bo Duke. Miss Elly Smiled and said glad to meet you both. We I have to go and met Jock and then she left.

Luke looked at the doctor Is there any way to find the boy. The doctor smiled and said the only why that I know is to ask Mr Ewing. Kathy looked at Luke and said Jr won't tell us a thing. The doctor gave them all the infomation that he had.and Kathy said thanks and they walked out. and they met Bo and Kathy said Mis Elly and the old women smiled and said Kathleen and she hugged her. Kathy smiled and said Miss Elly this is my husband Luke Duke and his cousin Bo Duke. Miss Elly Smiled and said glad to meet you both. We I have to go and met Jock and then she left.

Bo says "That's my daughter Luke and I know it is look at the way she looks like me there. Did is she thee Mrs. Ellie Ewing the matriach of the Ewing family who's family know was Southfork where there ranch name comes from."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Bo and said it could be Reba. But that doesn't mean that Miss Elly knows that she is. and Luke said ther is one way to fine out Kath Take us to Ewing oil.

Reba says "Oh Aunt Ellie I really think that the blonde hair man is my daddy and not the daddy you know. I want to know who he is anyways I think I'm related to him as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ellie looked at her neace and said we will talk to your daddy when we get home.

MEANWHILE

Kathy took BO AND lUKE TO eWING oIL

They walked in the building and right off they ran into Jock and he smiled when he saw Kathy. and he hugged her and said well Kathleen glad to see you. Kathy said Mr Ewing this is my husband Luke Duke and His cousin Bo Duke Jock had a strang look on his face.But he smiled. and said so you are Luke Duke. Glad to finily meet you. I have heard alot about you Boy.

Ellie looked at her neace and said we will talk to your daddy when we get home.

MEANWHILE

Kathy took BO AND lUKE TO eWING oIL

They walked in the building and right off they ran into Jock and he smiled when he saw Kathy. and he hugged her and said well Kathleen glad to see you. Kathy said Mr Ewing this is my husband Luke Duke and His cousin Bo Duke Jock had a strang look on his face.But he smiled. and said so you are Luke Duke. Glad to finily meet you. I have heard alot about you Boy.

Bo says "Well, I hate to sugarcoat but let's get this in the open I think that little girl is mine and that Billy Bob with his cousin J.R. Ewing kidnapped her from the hosptial in Hazzard some years ago."

Cue dukesrule2000

• 2 months later...

Dusty and Rosco had come down to Texas with the family, now stood beside Bo and gripped his shoulder for support. Dusty knew what it was like to loose a child or so she thought. She had been 7 and half months pregnant when she fell down the stairs and was rushed to Dallas Memorial Hospital and was told her baby died.

She brought out her thoughts of her dead child when Rosco touched her arm. Dusty looked up at watched pointed when the hospital door opened and black haired girl of 14 stepped through and ran past Bo, Rosco and Dusty and into the sitting room where Ms. Ellie was with Bo's daughter.

"Grandma, grandma, I got an A+ on my History paper." The teenager said with a happy grin.

She faced the door, Dusty and Rosco got shock of their lives. The teenager turned the door and from what Rosco could tell, the teenager was the spitting image of Dusty accept she had his hair and her parents eyes.

"Shilou, sweetheart that's great news. I know JR is going to be so proud of you." Ms. Ellie said with a grin.

That's when Dusty's temper was ready to burst forward. Dusty was going to kill JR for stealing her and Rosco's daughter.

Cue Juileduke, dukesrule2000

Boby walked out of his office with a smile when he saw Kathy. And he walked over to them and said Hi Kathleen. Hi Bobby, You remeber my husband Luke. Kathy said. Booby said Hi Luke,(looking back at Kathy. and said I hear congradulations is in order, Bonny said. Jock just looked at him. Kathy said Ya we are 4 months pregnet.. Jock smils and said congradulations girl. and then he hugged her. and then he said take care of yourself and said thanks jock.

Dusty and Rosco had come down to Texas with the family, now stood beside Bo and gripped his shoulder for support. Dusty knew what it was like to loose a child or so she thought. She had been 7 and half months pregnant when she fell down the stairs and was rushed to Dallas Memorial Hospital and was told her baby died.

She brought out her thoughts of her dead child when Rosco touched her arm. Dusty looked up at watched pointed when the hospital door opened and black haired girl of 14 stepped through and ran past Bo, Rosco and Dusty and into the sitting room where Ms. Ellie was with Bo's daughter.

"Grandma, grandma, I got an A+ on my History paper." The teenager said with a happy grin.

She faced the door, Dusty and Rosco got shock of their lives. The teenager turned the door and from what Rosco could tell, the teenager was the spitting image of Dusty accept she had his hair and her parents eyes.

"Shilou, sweetheart that's great news. I know JR is going to be so proud of you." Ms. Ellie said with a grin.

That's when Dusty's temper was ready to burst forward. Dusty was going to kill JR for stealing her and Rosco's daughter.

Cue Juileduke, dukesrule2000

Ms. Ellie says "Excuse me, you two why are you looking at my granddaughter like that she ain't your child."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.