When Bo meets Lucy Ewing

Bo said Ok No hard feelings.have a safe trip back to Dallas.

Kathy didn't feel all to well her stomach was bother her. and she felt like she was going to get sick. and Kathy looked at everyone and said excuse me. and she ran to the bathroom.

Luke had a worried look on his face.

Lucy leaves and says "Uncle J.R. lets get out of Hazzard it's one thing for sure that Dusty don't want you and I miss Southfork now."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JR looked at Lucy and said you are right. I Have something on Kathleen Duke that she will never find out til I want her to.

And then JR,Bobby Marcus and Lucy walked out of the Boars Nesr.

Lucy looks at her husband and Uncles and wonders what in the world it can be that would be so important.

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy was in the bathroom and she was getting sick. and she though she had never felt like this before. and then she smiled and said Oh ys she has when she was pregnetthe past 2 times.

BALLADER:Wait a minute fokes Kathy is pregnet. and I thought she was only pregnet one other time. Is she not telling Luke Something.

Lucy smile at her Uncle and says "So What do you have up your sleeve this time and it doesn't seem like know oil deel as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy smiled at Dusty and mouthed Thank you.Then she leaned in Luke. Luke Put his Arm around her. Kathy looked at Luke and said Baby, I would like to go for a walk. Luke looked at her and said Ok. and he got up and they left the Boars Nest. and went for a walk.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOTEL

JR use he cell Phone to call someone. and JR said so how is he, That's great No, you keep him. I don't want anyone to know that he's not your, Don't worry I will make sure you are well taking car of.

BACK AT THE BOARS NEST

Kathy and Luke was walking. and then Kathy Stopped and she looked at Luke and said I have to tell you something. Then She took his hand and placed it on her stomach and said Luke we are going to have a baby. Luke looked at her and smiled and he did a YEEEHAAA.

IN THE BOARD NEST

Dusty hurd Luke's Yeehaaa, Then she knew that Kathy had told him about the baby.

OUTSIDE

Luke said Sweetheart a Baby.we you need to becareful cause where we lost a baby before. Kathy smiled and said don't worry Baby. Doc, Applebe and I have all ready discussed what needs to be done.

Come on lets go tell the family.Lke said. then they walked into the Boars Nest.

IN THE BOARS NEST

Luke walked up to the table where his family was at. and he seen thet smile on Dusty's face and he lnew that she all ready knew. so he looked at the rest and said Kath and I have something to tell everyone. Kath and I going to have a Baby.

Kathy smiled at Dusty and mouthed Thank you.Then she leaned in Luke. Luke Put his Arm around her. Kathy looked at Luke and said Baby, I would like to go for a walk. Luke looked at her and said Ok. and he got up and they left the Boars Nest. and went for a walk.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOTEL

JR use he cell Phone to call someone. and JR said so how is he, That's great No, you keep him. I don't want anyone to know that he's not your, Don't worry I will make sure you are well taking car of.

BACK AT THE BOARS NEST

Kathy and Luke was walking. and then Kathy Stopped and she looked at Luke and said I have to tell you something. Then She took his hand and placed it on her stomach and said Luke we are going to have a baby. Luke looked at her and smiled and he did a YEEEHAAA.

IN THE BOARD NEST

Dusty hurd Luke's Yeehaaa, Then she knew that Kathy had told him about the baby.

Lucy says "You know J.R. you are taking this rather rational and calm for somebody that got outsmarted what's going with you and by the way that everybody is so happy and you are too I wonder now."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Dukesrule2000

I know he will say That, and it's going to be heard for me to do that cause I'm always on the go. I have an appoment with him tomorrow at11:30 in his office. and we will discuss all that.

Luke looked at her and said well I will be right there with you tomorrow.But lets get you home so you can rest up and so we can let the rest of the family know. So Luke and Kathy got up and they headed for home.

I know he will say That, and it's going to be heard for me to do that cause I'm always on the go. I have an appoment with him tomorrow at11:30 in his office. and we will discuss all that.

Luke looked at her and said well I will be right there with you tomorrow.But lets get you home so you can rest up and so we can let the rest of the family know. So Luke and Kathy got up and they headed for home.

Julie was there after hearing the good news about her cousin's wife being pregant and she worried considering she lost a baby before but she had feeling that the Ewings were not out of their lives for good. She had told her sister good-bye and then went to her car and she had seen that Lucy and J.R. Ewing were still talking by the car they got to Hazzard in eariler. She had hoped they would be gone by now she got in her car and couldn't help but think there was something was wrong right now but she didn't what was wrong?

Cue dukesrule2000

LATER THAT NIGHT

Kathy was sleeping ans she was dreaming about going into labor but not with this baby with her first child Her Son with Bobby.She though she heard him cry but when the doctor came back the doctor he was still born. and she yelled NOOO. She sat up. Luke looked at her and said Sweetheart are you ok. Kathy said I fine Baby Just a bad dream. and then Luke said Ok and Kissed her. But he senced that Kathy wasn't telling him something.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Kathy was sleeping ans she was dreaming about going into labor but not with this baby with her first child Her Son with Bobby.She though she heard him cry but when the doctor came back the doctor he was still born. and she yelled NOOO. She sat up. Luke looked at her and said Sweetheart are you ok. Kathy said I fine Baby Just a bad dream. and then Luke said Ok and Kissed her. But he senced that Kathy wasn't telling him something.

Later that Night

Bobby Ewing is thinking about when he heard that his son was stillborn and being upset about it and thinking about what J.R. said eariler in the day to Lucy.

Cue dukesrule2000

AT THE SAME TIME

Dusty and Rosco had got the kids settle down for the night and Dusty feed and changed baby JD and put him to sleep. As she let sleep claim her she began to dream when JR had hired two thugs to kidnap her and took her to Dallas. JR had told her for months that no one was coming for her. It ended up with her and JR in a huge fight where he push her down the stairs.

When Dusty landed on floor with a sickening thug, the sound brought out his family who were shocked to find Dusty there. They didn't know that JR had kidnapped Dusty. The dream flashed to the hospital where the dodctor told her she had miscarried.

"NOOOOO!" Dusty yelled as she sat up right in bed. Rosco woke with a start and turned to his wife. He took one look at her and realised it was the dream she had so many times before after him, Bo and Luke went down to Texas to bring Dusty home. He din't hesitate, Rosco reached and pulled Dusty towards him and held her close.

Cue dukesrule2000 or Julieduke

Later that Night

Bobby Ewing is thinking about when he heard that his son was stillborn and being upset about it and thinking about what J.R. said eariler in the day to Lucy.

Cue dukesrule2000

Lucy says "J.R. what did you mean by what you had said about Kathy and it sounds like something that your hiding from Kathy right now."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.