When Bo meets Lucy Ewing

Dusty nodded and gave a little laugh. "Geez, Lucy packs some punch. It's a busted lip, I've had worse. What I was really worried, was JR coming at me for telling Lucy the truth." Dusty said as she gently wiped her lip.

Cue dukesrule2000 or Julieduke

Lucy says "Uncle J.R. there something we need to talk about between you and me."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy looked at Dusty and said ya she does. Kathy looked at Luke and she went into his arms and said I love you baby. I'm not leaving you. Luke looked at her and said I don't want you to leave me. and I KNOW Bo wouldn't let you leave anyway. Luke said. Kathy handed the General's Keys to Luke and said you drive him home I will drive Dixie Luke smiled and said Ok Lets go home.

So they got in the cars and headed for The Farm With Rosco and Dusty right behind them.

Dusty turned to her husband and did the same. She kissed Rosco and snd grinned. "I love you Ross, though sometimes I wonder why you bothered to marry me and stay with me?" Dusty asked as she wrapped her around Rosco's waist.

"Because like Luke Sugar Babe, I love you too." Rosco said as he leaned down and kissed his wife then helped into Ridge Runner and they followed Luke And Kathy home.

AT THE FARM..

Uncle Jesse was getting worried. Then he heard the General Lee. and Him Saisy and Bo ran to greet them. Kathy Luke Rosco and Dusty got out of the cars and walked towards them and hey sat on the pinic table and Luke told them what was going on. Bo started headed for the General Lee and Kathy stopped him and said where are you going ? I turning myself in. Kathy looked at him and said no you ain't. I calling my parents maybe they Have some ideas. Kathy took out her cell and dieled her parents number in Chicago. and her parents Kyle and Rebecca Spencer said that they where on there way they will be there in a few hours.

Dusty couldn't help but bang her fist in her hand. JR Ewing was doing it again. He was screwing with her family all over again. She looked up to see her and Rosco's little lights of sunshine come out of the farm house and walk towards them.

She got up from the pinic table and closed the distance between herself and her children. Dusty took little JD from Jude and emvoloped her 3 oldest children in a big hug.

Bo looked a Kahy and said Kathy . I will not let you leave Luke. Kathy said Bo look at me. read my lips I'm not going anywhere.you all are stuck with me. Luke walked over to her and said Sweetheart we all love you exprelly me.and we will do anything for you. Kathy looked at her family and said I know you all would.

Lucy says "Uncle J.R. there something we need to talk about between you and me."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

J.R. says "Lucy, listen it was for your best that your daddy wasn't around and besides you got brought but decently and you had your family as well."

Lucy says "But I didn't have my parents around me now, I wished I could've had then J.R. And I'm going to the Sheriff after I take off this make=up and tell him I made up the whole thing and you was behind it as well."

cue Dusty Rose Duke or dukesrule2000

Kathy Smiled. and then they heard a car pull up. and it was her parents. and her father and mother got out of the car and they walked over to Kathy and said we Know why JR is after you Kathy. and Kyle handed her a peace of Paper. Kathy looked at it. and she said No way. Luke said What is it Baby. Kathy looked at everyon and said it says here that Miss Ellie left me her Shares of Ewing Oil.

"Why that greedy Jack-ass! And because of that, he wants the shares. That must have really pissed him off. Well JR always hated the fact that Miss Ellie loved both Kathy and I over his dear, sweet, precious Sue Ellen." Dusty said through gritted teeth.

Meanwhile at the Hogg's Hotel Ms. Lucy Ewing is washing off the make-up and getting ready to go down to the Sheriff's Station and hoping somebody is there to take he williness to drop the charges againist Bo Duke. Of course the Sheriff could always make some againist her besides she did punch out Dusty, which she didn't know was his wife as well.

cue dukesrules2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Ya That's if Luke will go for it. Uncle Jesse said. Luke looked at him and said what do you go in mind Uncle Jesse.

Well It looks like to me that You and Kathy here are going to get a divorce, Or let them think you are? Uncle Jesse said Luke and Kathy Smiled Luke said I know the perfect place to start this plan. right at the Boars Nest.

"What do you want me to do Uncle Jesse? Rosco and I are willing to help. I want Kathy safe and I want thoses Ewings out of Hazzard. So what do me and Rosco do?" Dusty asked with a grin as she looked up at Rosco.

Cue dukesrule or Juileduke

Julie Duke looks at everybody I was thinking Uncle Jesse, I could pretend to crying because of hearing about Luke and Kathy's are getting a divorce and get J.R.'s attention and of course he comfort me about help me get rid of my tears."

Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty imediantly turned towards her sister. "Julie that ain't never going to happen in this centery." Dusty said as she walked towards Julie and put both of her hands on her shoulders.

"I don't want JR Ewing anywhere near you. Julie you know better than any one, what JR did to me when he kidnapped me, what shape I was in when ya'll brought me home. Jr is not going anywhere near you and you are to stay away from him, ya here." Dusty growled furiously.

Cue Julieduke or dukesrule2000

Rosco came out of the farm house and walked towards Ridge Runner. Dusty stood there with a grin then tossed Rosco her keys. He caught them in mid air and grinned.

"I just want to say one thing Rosco P. Coltrane," Dusty said as she put her arms around his waist.

"I love you and I'll be glad when this is over." Dusty said as kissed Rosco. They broke the kiss followed their family in Ridge Runner towards the Boar's Nest.

AT THE BOARS NEST

Luke pulled up the General Lee and he looked at Kathy and said ready sweetheart? Kathy looked at Luke ready as I will ever be. and he kissed her and said lets get this over with. and they got out of the General Lee and went in the Boars Nest.

they saw Bobby and J.R AND Lucy at a table.

they walk in and Luke whispared are you ready. Kathy smiled. Kathy said YOu know Luke now that I think of it J. R Is right I will be better off at southfork then I would be on the Duke Farm.

Dusty imediantly turned towards her sister. "Julie that ain't never going to happen in this centery." Dusty said as she walked towards Julie and put both of her hands on her shoulders.

"I don't want JR Ewing anywhere near you. Julie you know better than any one, what JR did to me when he kidnapped me, what shape I was in when ya'll brought me home. Jr is not going anywhere near you and you are to stay away from him, ya here." Dusty growled furiously.

Cue Julieduke or dukesrule2000

Julie looks at Dusty and says "There you go again treating me like a little kid again I sure wish you would stop. I can handle J.R. Ewing besides I'm a Duke Uncle Jesse and everybody else made sure I can take care of myself."

Cue dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.