When Bo meets Lucy Ewing

Kathy looked at Jock and said can we talk. and he said surecome on in. and they walked into his office. and they sat down. and Kathy have reason to beleive that mine and Bobby's son is alive he was stolen from the hospital after he was born. and I need your help to find him. Jock said I will do everything in my power to find my grandson.

OUTSIDE jock's office...

JR heard everyword that was said so he ran to his office and called the women who had Kathy's baby and he told her to get out of there that Kathy Knows and she got his father to help her. So the woman packed up her things and left.

2 WEEKS LATER

With Jock's help they found the house.

Kathy walked in and she saw little boys toys and close. and then she looked on the TV AND saw a picture os a little boy. she picked it up and she started to cry and said Oh Luke THIS IS HIM.Luke walked over to her and put his arms around her. one of the police officers that came with them said it looks like who ever has your son took out of here real fast. Bo said ya some one must of warned them we where on their trail.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy looked at Jock and said can we talk. and he said surecome on in. and they walked into his office. and they sat down. and Kathy have reason to beleive that mine and Bobby's son is alive he was stolen from the hospital after he was born. and I need your help to find him. Jock said I will do everything in my power to find my grandson.

OUTSIDE jock's office...

JR heard everyword that was said so he ran to his office and called the women who had Kathy's baby and he told her to get out of there that Kathy Knows and she got his father to help her. So the woman packed up her things and left.

2 WEEKS LATER

With Jock's help they found the house.

Kathy walked in and she saw little boys toys and close. and then she looked on the TV AND saw a picture os a little boy. she picked it up and she started to cry and said Oh Luke THIS IS HIM.Luke walked over to her and put his arms around her. one of the police officers that came with them said it looks like who ever has your son took out of here real fast. Bo said ya some one must of warned them we where on their trail.

J.R. Was sitting in his office happy as ever he knew that Kathy missed her and Bobby's son and her Luke was grieving over there lost baby as well.

cue dukesrule2000

Kathy took her cell and called Jock and Bobby and told them what had happened and Jock said come back to office and we will talk more about what we can do.

BACK AT EWING OIL

Kathy and Luke walked in Jocks office Miss Elly was there. and when she saw Kathy she hugged her. and Josck said well what did you find Kathy Handed him the picture. and Jock said Ya this is him. Kathleen we will keep looking. I will never give up looking for him as long as I.m alive. Kathy said Thanks Jock. and Jock handed her back the picture and said keep this it's yours. Kathy smiled and said Thanks. and they got up and Left.

Kathy took her cell and called Jock and Bobby and told them what had happened and Jock said come back to office and we will talk more about what we can do.

BACK AT EWING OIL

Kathy and Luke walked in Jocks office Miss Elly was there. and when she saw Kathy she hugged her. and Josck said well what did you find Kathy Handed him the picture. and Jock said Ya this is him. Kathleen we will keep looking. I will never give up looking for him as long as I.m alive. Kathy said Thanks Jock. and Jock handed her back the picture and said keep this it's yours. Kathy smiled and said Thanks. and they got up and Left.

Lucy walks in his Grandpa's office and she says "Hi, I'm Lucy Ewing who are you and Aunt Kathy nice seeing you around sorry about the Baby you lost all those years ago it's been too long."

cue dukesrule2000

Mrs. Elly said she has a lot on her mind right now Lucy give her time.

Lucy says "Okay Grandma, but I don't think her son is dead is you ask me about this right here but Luke's cousin Bo sure is cute. What did you he want and who was that Georgia couple that you was giving a hard time to."

cue dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Luke and she saw his face and she stopped walking and said Baby are you ok? Luke said Kath, I feel something is a miss. Someone warned her. and told her to leave and I'm thinking it was JR. Kathy looked at him and said I wouldn't put it past him.

J.R. Ewing was sitting in his office just smiling and he knew that Kathy and Luke found a Empty house except for toys and stuff, he wished he could've been there to see that happen.

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at the pictuire again and then she looked at Luke and said Baby, If Jr didn't take him from me. I would be a single mom when we met would you have dated me.when you found out. Luke stopped the General and he looked at her and said Sweetheart, Yes I still would have dated you. I would have though Adam as a bounas. Kathy kissed him and said Luke I love you

Kathy looked at the pictuire again and then she looked at Luke and said Baby, If Jr didn't take him from me. I would be a single mom when we met would you have dated me.when you found out. Luke stopped the General and he looked at her and said Sweetheart, Yes I still would have dated you. I would have though Adam as a bounas. Kathy kissed him and said Luke I love you

Back at Southfork

Billy Bob says "Hey Aunt Ellie how's my little girl doing you know I missed you and Uncle Jock when I was in Yahooville and isn't she the prettiest thing you've ever seen."

Ms. Ellie says "Excuse Me, but are you sure she's your daughter I don't want to be rude but she doesn't look like no Ewing I've ever seen. She doesn't even look like Emma at all who does she take after Billy Bob."

Cue dukesrule2000

Dusty walked into Kathy and Luke hotel room looking and holding a picture the Miss Elly had given Rosco because she couldn't really face Miss Elly. She felt a tear run down her cheek and she wiped it away. She looked at Kathy.

"Kath, I have a picture for you to look at." Dusty said in a weak voice as she walked towards Kathy and handed her the photo.

"Take one look at that teenage girl in that photo and tell me who she looks like?" Dusty asked in a shakey voice.

Cue Julieduke, dukesrule2000

Dusty walked into Kathy and Luke hotel room looking and holding a picture the Miss Elly had given Rosco because she couldn't really face Miss Elly. She felt a tear run down her cheek and she wiped it away. She looked at Kathy.

"Kath, I have a picture for you to look at." Dusty said in a weak voice as she walked towards Kathy and handed her the photo.

"Take one look at that teenage girl in that photo and tell me who she looks like?" Dusty asked in a shakey voice.

Cue Julieduke, dukesrule2000

Balladeer: I think Dusty is starting to figure this out what happen to the baby girl she had thought she had lost now.

Kathy showed him the picture and kATHY SHowed her the picture of Adam and said he;s 10 and he's mine and Bobby's son. and JR HAD US BELIEVING THAT HE WAS DEAD ALL THIS TIME. and even with Jock's help we could find him. he were so close. and then we lost him.

Dusty looked at the picture and at her cousin and friend and she knew what Kathy was going through right now.

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusy handed the picture back to Kathy and Luke told her what had happened at the house. I'm not giving up I'm going to find Adam and he will be in our family.

Back At Southfork

Young Reba says "Mz. Ellie why did that blonde hair guy get upset when he seen me I look just like him. Is he my real daddy, you can tell me."

Cue dukesrule2000

Dusty thought for moment. "Do you think that maybe JR found out, that you and Luke were looking for your son, and got in contact with the mother?" Dusty stopped and shook her head at an after thought.

"What am I saying, of course JR would do something this sneaky! He stold mine and Rosco's baby girl, raised her as his own with Sue Ellen." Dusty said through clutched teeth.

Cue Julieduke or dukesrule2000

Back At Southfork

Young Reba says "Mz. Ellie why did that blonde hair guy get upset when he seen me I look just like him. Is he my real daddy, you can tell me."

Cue dukesrule2000

J.R. and Billy Bob walk in the room and Reba was talking with Mz. Ellie and Billy Bob says "Let's get this straight once and for all Bo Duke ain't your father I am and why can't you accept that Reba."

Young Reba says "But Daddy, I look exactly like him I don't look a thing like you now."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.