When Bo meets Lucy Ewing

Dusty watched the foldings and looked down at her sister. "You right Julie. I'm sorry Just please watch your back." Dusty whispered in Julie's ear and made her towards Kathy.

"You got a point Kathy. I mean if Luke would loved you, he wouldnt have told you he wanted a divorce Right?" Dusty asked as stood beside Kathy holding her head up high.

"Dusty your the most stubborn woamn I ever met. Ain't it just like a woamn to blame the man when it's woman's fault in the first place, ain't that right Luke?" Rosco asked as he too stood beside Luke.

Cue Julieduke or dukesrule2000

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke said Kath if you really want a divorce and go back to Bobby FineI will give you one. But I ain't going to make it Easy. Kathy looked at him and said Luke come on.You know I will have the best Lawyer on myside.

J.R and Bobby was watching them and JR were smiling. Lucy looked at Kathy and Luke and she thought I need to do something before this gets out of hand.

"And besides CUZ, she got me on her side to. I honestly never thought that Bobby Ewing would the better choice for Kathy. I guess I was wrong. Maybe she's better off with him." Dusty said as she put an around Kathy's shoulder and gave her a squeeze for reassureance.

"Well if that's the case Dusty, then why didn't you and Kathy stay in Dallas with the big Ewing men? Why did kathy come here and you 'Sugar' come back here to Hazzard and marry a bunch of country boys like us?" Rosco said as he pointed to Luke and himself.

Cue dukesrule or Julieduke

Lucy looked at her Uncle J.R and Her Uncle Bobby. and said we need to do something. we need to stop this before it gets out of hand.

JR looked a Lucy and said you sit right here. and don't move. this is going great. Lucy thought she needs to do something.

Luke looked at Kathy and he winked. Kathy was having a hard time keeping a strait face. Ya I agree with you Rosco If Bobby was such a great chatch why did you leave him

Well I left Bobby because of JR he was alway butting in our relationship. Kathy Said. And what makes you think it will be different this time? Luke said.

cause Luke Jr is getting what he wants. and when Jr gets what he wants he tends to be more agreeable. and Besides he's right you are a bunch of hicks.

Lucy looked at her Uncle J.R and Her Uncle Bobby. and said we need to do something. we need to stop this before it gets out of hand.

JR looked a Lucy and said you sit right here. and don't move. this is going great. Lucy thought she needs to do something.

Luke looked at Kathy and he winked. Kathy was having a hard time keeping a strait face. Ya I agree with you Rosco If Bobby was such a great chatch why did you leave him

Well I left Bobby because of JR he was alway butting in our relationship. Kathy Said. And what makes you think it will be different this time? Luke said.

cause Luke Jr is getting what he wants. and when Jr gets what he wants he tends to be more agreeable. and Besides he's right you are a bunch of hicks.

Julie looks at Kathy and Dusty and says "Oh can you do that I thought you loved my hubby's now this isn't right now and I don't know what to do now."

Lucy had seen the younger Duke girl and she says "Hey she looks really upset maybe you should talk to her Uncle J.R. it's really botherlly her right now."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or dukesrule2000

Dusty looked at Rosco and he winked along with Luke. She had to duck her head to keep from along with Kathy. "Oh that would make the both of you feel just Dandy wouldn't it?" Dusty asked through mock gritted teeth.

"The both of you, would really be happy if Kathy and went back to Bobby and Jr wouldn't you?" Dusty asked as she got right in front of Rosco's face. Rosco had to keep control of the feeling of pulling Dusty in his arms and kissing heer sensless.

"You know something Dusty, if you think Jr is such a 'He-Man', then why don't get down on your belly and crawl right back to that slimey piece of work." Rosco said as leaned forward menicly and whispered in dusty's ear.

"Make this good baby, hit me." Rosco whispered as he leaned back and gave her a smug look.

Dusty growled mockly deep in her throat and drew back her right fist. Rosco had prepared himself for the punch that was about to come. He knew just like Bo, Luke, Cooter, and Enos how much a punch that Dusty could send. Dusty let her fist fly, which sent Rosco sprawling on the floor.

Cue dukesrule2000 or Julieduke

Fine Duke then Kathy ounched Luke in the gut and he doubled over. and Then Kathy took off her wedding rings tring not to cry. and she threw them on the floor next to Luke. and her and Dusty sharted to walked out the door Dusty looked kathy and whispared just hold on Kathy. Lucy couldn't stand it anymore and she stood up and said WAIT.

JR just looked at Luck. and said Lucy sit down. Lucy looked at JR and said No I won't let this happen because of me Aunt Kathy belongs with Luke and you know it. you just can't stand anyone being happy because you are not happy.

Lucy walked over to Luke and Rosco, Kathy and Dusty stopped at the door. and Lucy said Bo never hit me. it's all Makeup. Uncle Jr made me do it.he wanted aunt Kathy to leave Luke.

because he knew that if anthing happend to any of the Dukes Aunt Kathy would do anything thing to protect them and then he came up up this sceam. But I couldn't stand it anymore exprelly seeing Aunt and Kathy and Luke say them mean things to each other. Aunt Kathy Luke you know you are ment to be together and everyone in this room knows it Including Uncle JR. So please say you are sorry to each other and Kiss and make up.

because he knew that if anthing happend to any of the Dukes Aunt Kathy would do anything thing to protect them and then he came up up this sceam. But I couldn't stand it anymore exprelly seeing Aunt and Kathy and Luke say them mean things to each other. Aunt Kathy Luke you know you are ment to be together and everyone in this room knows it Including Uncle JR. So please say you are sorry to each other and Kiss and make up.

Julie walks over to Lucy and says "First you made a lie about Bo, and then later on you decked my sister Dusty, what makes you show special anyways I could settle the Duke way but I'm trying to be a lady right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Kathy looked at Dusty and she smiled and then Kathy walked over to Luke and she smiled and said Sorry. and then she kissed him like she never kissed him before. and Luke looked at her and said Sweetheart you are forgiven. and then he kissed her again. and Luke YELLED I LOVE YOU LUKE

Lucy says "Well, I admit to decking your sister and that wasn't very lady like but she started in the first place."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke smiled and said well Mrs. Duke do want this dance. and Kathy smiled and said I would love to dance with you. and them someone put Softly on the Jukebox and Luke and Kathy Danced to it.

Lucy looks at Kathy and says "You sure did make pretty fast and I'm sorry for what I did to Dusty come to think of it she had it coming."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty followed Kathy's lead and ran straight into Rosco's opened arms. He caught her mid air and spun her around with a jublant laugh. Rosco set Dusty on the floor and framed her with both of his hands and gave her the most passionate kiss.

"Dusty Rose Coltrane, I love you, no matter what Jr Ewing or anybody else says for that matter. When it comes down to it, you are my strength, my rock and the will that keeps me going." Rosco said from the bottom of his heart. Dusty laughed and wiped the tears of joy from her eyes.

"God Rosco P. Coltrane, I love you so very much. Know this, I will not for any reason leave you." Dusty said passionately through her tears. Rosco let out a whoop and kissed her again.

Luke stopped Dancing and he reached into his pocket and took out the rings and said with a smile on his face I think these belonge to you.Kathy held out her left hand and Luke placed the rings on her index finger. Kathy looked at the rings and said they are never coming off my finger again.and then she kissed him. Luke smiled and kissed her back.

Lucy walked over to Rosco and said I would like to drop all chargers agaist Bo Duke.

Rosco and Dusty looked over at Lucy as she stood in front them. Dusty started to pull away and go towards the bar but Rosco stopped her. He pulled back to him and gently laid her head on his chest. Dusty sighed in content.

"Well Ms. Ewing, I think we can handle that. Lucy I just want to say that you are making the right discion about this. I mean JR need to learn that even in Hazzard, he can't get his own way." Rosco said with a smile grin as he kissed the top of Dusty's head.

Cue dukesruke2000 or Julieduke

Just then Bi walked in with Mary Jo Tomson. and he saw Kathy and Luke Dancing and he smiled. and then hewent to a table and Daisy walked over to them and Bo said A beer and a Pepsi Daisy. and Daisy smiled and said ok Bo and she walked away. Luke saw Bo and they walked over anf Luke said can we join you? Bo smiled and said sure. Then Dusy and Rosco walked over and Bo said Sit and they sat. and Daisy brought everyone their drinks.

Just then Bi walked in with Mary Jo Tomson. and he saw Kathy and Luke Dancing and he smiled. and then hewent to a table and Daisy walked over to them and Bo said A beer and a Pepsi Daisy. and Daisy smiled and said ok Bo and she walked away. Luke saw Bo and they walked over anf Luke said can we join you? Bo smiled and said sure. Then Dusy and Rosco walked over and Bo said Sit and they sat. and Daisy brought everyone their drinks.

Lucy says "Hey Bo, sorry about all the trouble I guess I will be going back to Dallas, Texas then it sure was fun knowing you in Hazzard County."

Cue dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.