When Bo meets Lucy Ewing

Luke ses Bo and he's talking to Lucy. So him and Kathy get out of the General and then theysaw J.R and Bobby Kathy looks at Luke and said Baby this isn't good and they walk up to them. And JR smiled and said Howdy Kathleen. Kathy looked at JR and said What are you doing in Hazzard? Well I'm here to brotect My neace from your cousin. You see them bruses on her face well she told me That Bo did that. Kathy looked at Bo and she said No way. Uncle Jesse would have his hid if he did that. Kathy asked Lucy and Lucy didn't saw anything. and then Luke spotted the Sheriff coming and he said Kath Get Bo we better go and Kathy grabbed Bo and they headed for the General Lee and took off.

J.R says "Lucy, you did enough and don't take off that make-up just yet and it seems that we will need you like that a little bit longer."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes later

Luke pulled the general Leein the yard and stopped him and him Kathy and Bo got out of the General and went in the house where Uncle Jesse,Dusty and Daisy were waiting for them. Uncle Jesse looked at them and said ok what's going on. Luke told Uncle Jesse what happened. and then they heard the sirons. and Daisy looked out the window and said it's Enos and Rosco and it looks like Boss is in the car with Rosco. Uncle Jesse said Bo you stay here.

OUTSIDE

Uncle Jesse walked ok and said WHat do you want.? Jesse we have come for your nephew Bo. he has acult chargers agaist him. So we have to take him in and Uncle Jesse said you know That Bo never layed a hand on that girl.

Dusty walked out with Uncle Jesse and walked towards her husband in shock. She stopped and stared at him. She walked towards her husband with a sad look in her eyes, almost like she was going to cry.

"Rosco, sweetheart, Uncle Jesse's right. You know Bo would never think about laying on a girl he was seeing. Uncle Jesse raised us with values. Baby you know this." Dusty said as she walked towards her husband and put her arms around his waist then got a thought.

"Unless you were put up to this. Baby who filed those charges against Bo?" Dusty asked franctically as her Blue eyes met his.

Cue: duekrule2000 or Julieduke

Dusty walked out with Uncle Jesse and walked towards her husband in shock. She stopped and stared at him. She walked towards her husband with a sad look in her eyes, almost like she was going to cry.

"Rosco, sweetheart, Uncle Jesse's right. You know Bo would never think about laying on a girl he was seeing. Uncle Jesse raised us with values. Baby you know this." Dusty said as she walked towards her husband and put her arms around his waist then got a thought.

"Unless you were put up to this. Baby who filed those charges against Bo?" Dusty asked franctically as her Blue eyes met his.

Cue: duekrule2000 or Julieduke

Bo says "It was a certain Ms. Lucy Ewing and she isn't no angel like I thought she was at all."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

No one was looking Kathy got in the General Lee and started him up and took off Luke Yelled Kath, Rosco said where is she going . Luke Jumped in Dixie and went after Kathy. Uncle Jesse said If I know Kathy she's going to talk to Lucy.

Kathy looked in the mirror and she saw Luke in Dixie coming up on her fast. Kathy said No Baby. I doing this on my own. she hurd Luke come on the CB and said Pretty Lady.this Lost Sheep stop so we can figure this out together.

Kathy said no. JR is only doing this to this family cause he wants revenge on me. and I won't let him hurt my family because of me. and Kathy said I Love you Lost Sheep 1 and she lost Luke.

Dusty growled. "If I know anything. a certain MR. J.R Ewing put Littlt Miss Lucy up to it." Dusty growled as she to ran towards Ridge Runner, jumped inside and started her up.

Rosco swore under breath and jumped into his patrol car and headed after his wife. "Dusty, baby pull over. Ewing isn't worth this." Rosco said as he tried to raised his wife on the cb but it was no use, Dusty turned a blank ear.

Cue Julieduke or dukesrule2000

Luke hit the dash of Dixie and said shoot.I tought her to well. Then he backed Dixie our of the ditch and he headed for town cause he knew that Kathy was going to face JR and he didn't want her to face him alone. and then he saw his cousin Dusty go speeding passed him and he said well I better speed up cause With Kathy and Dust Jr Doesn't have a chance.

Luke said sorry Dusty My wife is headed in the same direction that you are in and I going to keep her and you out of trouble.

IN TOWN

JRwas in his room and he looked out the window and saw Kathy get out of the General. And JR smiled and said Oh Katheen come and get me. My plan is working. and he backed away from the window.

Kathy walked into the hotel and walked up to the Desk and said jrEwing or Lucy Ewing. The person at the Desk said Mr Ewings room is room 23,and Kathy said thanks and she went up to his room

Kathy looked at Dusty and said room 23. and they went up the stairs. and up to JR'S room.

MEANWHILE JUST COMING INTO TOWN...

Luke came speeding in town and he saw the Genweal Lee and Dusty's Car Parked in front of the Hotel. and Rosco was right be hind Luke and Luke got out of the Jeep as Rosco stopped his car and Luke said Rosco I don't have time to argue with you about Bo. Rosco looked at him and said I ain't here for Bo I'am here to Get My Wife. Luke smiled and said She is with my wife, and they both went into the motel.

MEANWHILE IN JR's room

Kathy knocked on the door and Jr answered it and he smiled and said well Kathleen I have been expecting you come in. and you brough a friend come in Ladies.

They walked into the room. Kathy saw Lucy and she said Lucy how could you do this to Bo?

JR said she was only doing what she was told. you see I knew if I went after your preshes Dukes you would come after me.

Kathy looked at Jr and said What do you want JR?

What I want is for you to divorce Luke Duke and come back to Dallas.

Kathy looked at him and said No I won't do it.

Kathy looked at Dusty and said room 23. and they went up the stairs. and up to JR'S room.

MEANWHILE JUST COMING INTO TOWN...

Luke came speeding in town and he saw the Genweal Lee and Dusty's Car Parked in front of the Hotel. and Rosco was right be hind Luke and Luke got out of the Jeep as Rosco stopped his car and Luke said Rosco I don't have time to argue with you about Bo. Rosco looked at him and said I ain't here for Bo I'am here to Get My Wife. Luke smiled and said She is with my wife, and they both went into the motel.

MEANWHILE IN JR's room

Kathy knocked on the door and Jr answered it and he smiled and said well Kathleen I have been expecting you come in. and you brough a friend come in Ladies.

They walked into the room. Kathy saw Lucy and she said Lucy how could you do this to Bo?

JR said she was only doing what she was told. you see I knew if I went after your preshes Dukes you would come after me.

Kathy looked at Jr and said What do you want JR?

What I want is for you to divorce Luke Duke and come back to Dallas.

Kathy looked at him and said No I won't do it.

Lucys says "Well, it seems he fell for me and later he hit me I only disagreed with him and Aunt Kathy why don't you come back to Dallas everybody miss's you at Southfork lately."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Lukcy and said Lucy you know Dam well Why I can't and won't go back to Dallas and Southfork. and You and I know that Bo didn't hit you.If anyone hit you it was your no account Husband Marcus.

I love Luke with all my heart and soul and nobody is going to break us up.

Lucy says "Ya Aunt Kathy, you always was a bit of a complainer when you was at Southfork."

cue dukesrule2000

"Lucy, your father did everything for you. He truly wanted to take you with him but JR here," Dusty growled as she pointed her thumb at JR, "threatened him with a lawsuit and a promise that he would break both of Gary's legs if he took you away from Southfork." Dusty said.

All of a sudden her head snapped back and Dusty fell on the floor with a bloody, busted lip. Her blue eyes filled with hatered.

Cue Julieduke or dukesrule2000

Kathy Looked at Dusty and said you know Lucy she's right. and Lucy was about to hit her When Kathy stopped her and said Girl you gotta do better then that if your gonna get me. Juast then Luke came barging in with Rosco right behind him. JR laughed and said I knew I would see you her sooner or later. maybe you can talk some sence in your wife I told her Lucy here will drop all the chargers on your cousin if she comes back to Dallas with me. Kathy said he's not sawing it all he wants me to divorce you. and I told him NO way. Luke smiled and said Bo would never let Kath do that even if she agreed. He would go to Jail for something he didn;t do. Luke said

JR started to laugh, and said well to protect her cousin Bo for going to Jail for accult. and if she doesn't go with me. in 2 days I will make sure her beloved Luke goes to Jail also. Kathy started to go after JR, But Luke pulled her back and said Sweetheart lets get out of here before he has a real reason to put me behind bars. Rosco helped Dusty out. and they all left.

OUT SIDE

Rosco looked at Luke and said how come you backed off. Luke said we need to get reinforments. Kathy looked at him and smiled and said Mom and Dad. Luke said Yup. Kathy looked at Dusty and said all you all right?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.