When Bo meets Lucy Ewing

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just then they saw a black limo pull up and stop and Kyle and Rebecca Spencer got out and J.R SAID great. Rebecca had a paper in her hand and said I have a swarn statement from the same Doctor that singed your paper and in this statement it states that you J.R blackmailed him to sing that paper and it also states that he never saw Kathleen Spencer. So Who do you think the Judge will beleive a Conving family like the Ewings or a turst worthy family Like The Spencers and the Dukes?

Rebecca said Kathleen want me to but out a restraing order on Bobby? Kathy looked at her mother and said No mom he can't hurt me now. and she looked at Luke. Luke said No he can't hurt us. Rebecca and Kyle just looked at them. and then Uncle Jesse said why don't we all go in the house and get a cold glass of lemonaid.

Meanwhile in town..

J.R wanted Lucy to Play Bo Duke. Lucy I want you to but Make up on and make it look like your eye is Black and Then I want you to go find bo Duke and Tell him Marcus Bunched you and Him being the kind of Guy he is he will come looking for Marcus and then we will get him and Kathleen Duke with her smug Parents.

• 5 weeks later...
Meanwhile in town..

J.R wanted Lucy to Play Bo Duke. Lucy I want you to but Make up on and make it look like your eye is Black and Then I want you to go find bo Duke and Tell him Marcus Bunched you and Him being the kind of Guy he is he will come looking for Marcus and then we will get him and Kathleen Duke with her smug Parents.

Lucy looked at her Uncle and says "That will take some make-up and some acting but I think I can pull that off ."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Dusty watched Bo leave in a real hurry and then turned to Uncle Jeese. Something was up she could feel it and she had a real big feeling that something had to do with J.R Ewing.

"Hey Uncle Jesse, where's Bo goin in such a hurry? I thought he stay here and help us come up with a plan to get J.R to leave me and Kathy, well especially Kathy, alone for good?" Dusty asked as she felt Rosco wrap his arms around her waist.

Cue: Julieduke or dukesrule2000

Uncle Jesse looked at Dusty and said I don;t know where Bo is going . I'll call Luke and Kathy on the CB They are at Hazzard Pond with the General Lee. So Uncle Walked to the CB andgot Luke on the CB and Luke said Ok Uncle Jesse Kath and I will catch up with him and ask him what's going on Lost Sheep 1 out.

Bo and Lucy was talking and just Bobby and J.R. Ewing came walking up too them and Lucy says "This isn't what it looks like are here?"

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Luke ses Bo and he's talking to Lucy. So him and Kathy get out of the General and then theysaw J.R and Bobby Kathy looks at Luke and said Baby this isn't good and they walk up to them. And JR smiled and said Howdy Kathleen. Kathy looked at JR and said What are you doing in Hazzard? Well I'm here to brotect My neace from your cousin. You see them bruses on her face well she told me That Bo did that. Kathy looked at Bo and she said No way. Uncle Jesse would have his hid if he did that. Kathy asked Lucy and Lucy didn't saw anything. and then Luke spotted the Sheriff coming and he said Kath Get Bo we better go and Kathy grabbed Bo and they headed for the General Lee and took off.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.