When Bo meets Lucy Ewing

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy smiled.

IN TOWN

JR was making a plan to get back at Kathy. and the only way to do that was to ruin her life here in Hazzard and to ruin her marrage to that plow boy. JR told Bobby to make it know that Kathy was pregnet with your baby but she had an abortion. Bobby said That isn't true Kathy was never pregnet with my baby. Jr looked at him and said Just do it and I will do the rest.

Kathy and Luke where talking a walk together. When they hurd Uncle Jesse call them and they walked back to the house and they walked into the house and Uncle Jesse said Kathy I just got a call from Cooter and he said that Bobby Ewing told him that you where pregnet with his baby and had an aportion. Kathy saw the look on Uncle Jesse face and then on Luke's face and Kathy said well he's lying. I would never have an aportion and I was never Pregnet She looked at Luke and said Baby you beleive me. and Luke just Stepped back and Kathy started to cry and she ran out the door.

MEANWHILE AT THE BOARSNEST..

JR AND BObby walked into the Boars Nest. Daisy and Dusty Just watched them. Then They saw Kathy walk in and Kathy walked over to them and said Bobby how could you lie like that. JR Smiled and said He didn't Lie Kathleen we have proff and he handed Kathy a Doctors report saying that he performed the abortion. and Kathy looked at Jr and said this is fake. JR Smiled and said prove it. and he laughed.

Dusty had enough of J.R for right now. She walked over to them. "Kathy go over to Daisy." Dusty said as she watched Kathy leave. "J.R Ewing long time no see. But then Rosco would kill you if he found out if you were here. You see my family and Rosco haven't forgiven you for kidnapping me and especially Rosco hasn't forgiven you for causing me to loose our first baby." Dusty said as she drew back her fist and planted it right J.R's jaw sending sprawling on the floor.

Kathy was shocked what Dusty Had Did Bobby helped JR uP AND JR looked at her and said So will regreat doing that Dusty. Dusty said I won't regreat anything and she walked back to Kathy and Daisy and Kathy told them what had happened and what Luke had done. and Kathy said I'am going to call My mother maybe she can help with this.

Dusty watched Kathy go and turned to Daisy. "What in the hell is Luke thinkkin Daisy? As lost the good sence that god gave him?" Dusty said in a huff. Rosco and Dusty's family grew. They had four kids now. They had: Jude Emery, Calico Dixie, Lucas Beaueguard, and the newest addication to the family Jefferson Davis aka J.D for short.

I don't Know Dusty but I won't let anyone break up Kathy and Luke they belong together, Daisy said.

Meanwhile in the coner Kathy called her mother and told her what was going on and Rebecca said Ok sweetheart hang in there your father and I are on our way. and she hung up and Kathy walked over and said My parents are on they're way . I don't know Should I go and try and talk to Luke or Just leave it alone Daisy Dusty I love Luke with everything in me I would die if I lose him.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Luke was mad he couldn't beleave that Kathy would do something like that. then he started to think about the baby they lost and though well did she lose the baby on purpose.

"We know that Kathy. You don't have to tell Daisy and me that we know." Dusty said as she gave Kathy a hug. "I'll be damed if J.R and Bobby Ewing are going to break you up." Dusty said as she looked up as the door opened. LuLu walked in smiling caring J.D.

"I'll be right back." Dusty said as she walked over to her sister in law and took J.D from her. She thanked Lulu for babysitting and gave her a hug. Dusty walked back over to Kathy and Daisy. Dusty passed J.D into Kathy's arms.

"I think he wanted to see Aunt Kathy." Dusty said with a grin.

Rosco walked up to Daisy Dusty and Kathy and said Ok what's going on there is a story going around Hazzard that Kathy had an Abotion and the baby was Bobby Ewing's and J.R said he has proff of this and he's going to the farm and show it to Luke. Dusty looked at Daisy and Kathy and said we better get to the farm before J,R does.

"Dam." Dusty swore. Dusty looked up and saw Cletus coming in all dusty from the road. Dusty grabbed Rosco's keys and tossed them to Cletus.

"Here Cletus use Rosco's car." Dusty said as she and Rosco took J.D from Kathy and ran cross the room gave J.D to Lulu to babysit until they got back. Then they ran side to Ridge Runner. They got in and followed Kathy and Daisy to farm. They beat J.R and Bobby to the farm cause they used short cuts.

But Luke wasn't there ghe had went for a walk But they told Uncle Jesse and He said Kathy you go to Luke and take to him and you make him listen to you. the rest of us will be here when J.R and Bobby get here. Kathy said Ok and she headed for Luke.

Kathy found Luke at their frav stop on the farm the place where they got married. Luke was leaning against the tree. He looked up and saw Kathy. He said HI Kath. Kathy walked over to him and said baby you have to beleive me I didn't do that I would never. Luke looked at her and said I have to ask you something did you do something to misscarrie with our baby. Kathy was fighting back tears and she said how could you ask me a question like that No Luke I didn't Do anything to make me lose our baby. Are you sure? Luke said. Kathy Just said Luke and she turned and ran back to the farm ..

Uncle Jesse ,Dusty and Daisy saw Kathy come running back and she was cring and she told them what had happened and Daisy and DUSTY WAS MADE AND Dusty said Come on Daisy we are going to talk to Luke and They left.

Luke just put his hand to his face and then Daisy Punched him in the gut. and Luke doubled over. and Daisy said You are being a Jackass, Kathy loves you.Do you love her? Luke looked at both of his cousins and he knew deep down they where both right He looked at Daisy and Dusty and said Ya I do Love Kath with everything in me.

Luke smiled and he got up and Looked at Dusty and said yes mam. and they all walked to the house..

AT THE HOUSE..

They walked to the House and Luke looked at Uncle Jesse and said Where;s Kath? Uncle Jesse had a worried look on his face and said she in the house in your room and she's packing Luke I have tried everything to talk her out of it. Luke looked at him and then he ran in the house.

IN THE HOUSE..

Luke walked into their room and Uncle Jesse was right she was packing. and Luke walked up to her and said Sweetheart please don't leave me. I So sorry I played right into J.R'S hANDS will you please forgive me. Luke got down on one Knee and said I 'ambegging you Sweetheart. Kathy smiled and she stopped packing and she pulled luke up andwent into his arms an said I forgive you I love you. Luke smiled and said I love you too. and Then Kathy noticed his red check and she also noticed that he was olding his stomach and Kathy looked at him and said Baby are you ok ? Luke smiled and said Let's just say that Daisy and Dusty brought me back to my seances. Kathy Just smiled. and they both walked out hand in Hand and Daisy and Dusty saw it and they both smiled

Uncle Jesse looked at them and said is everything all right. Luke smiled and said everything is great Uncle Jesse Then he kissed Kathy. Uncle Jesse just smiled and said That Wounderful Now we have to fight JR AND Bobby and Luke said You let me handal Bobby Ewing.

Just then they saw Bobby's car pull up and out steped Bobby JR Marcus and Lucy got out of the car. J.R had the paper in his had and he was about to show it to Luke. When Luke walked up to Bobby and said How could you lie about someone you said you onced loved?

Bobby looked at Luke and was about to say something but J.R interupted him and said he didn't lie Luke we have the proff singed by a doctor.

Luke said J.R We all know you had that forged. Now that is your word angenest mine when bobby here takes Kathy to court and sues you for evertthing you have.

Kathy looked at Bobby and said Bobby and can you let your brother do this do you like ruining peoples lives

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.