When Bo meets Lucy Ewing

I don't know any of the Dukes or the Ewing's but her is my start at a brand new round robing and it seems that Lucy has gotten over Mitch and she has just Bo Duke and he is everything that Mitch isn't. She loves the General Lee and she know this will drive J.R. and Bobby crazy that he isn't a Texas blueblood but she didn't care because she in love with him.

At the Boars Nest its seems that Bo, Luke and Lucy Ewing are there but she is going by Anatasia Smith she doesn't want Bo knowing who she is just yet and she loves it that she doesn't here about the Family business and money and everything else.

Bo says "Anatasia you want to dance, the yellow rose of texas by Willie Nelson is on the Jukebox I think somebody put it on but nobody knows who did right now."

Anatasia says "Sure Bo, but just between you me it's me and I did when you and your cousin was arm wrestling and it finally came on."

Bo says "Your sure a little fiesty gal aren't you and just full of surprizes as well it seems that you have something up your sleeve all the time."

Cue Anybody that wants to help with a Dukes/ Dallas crossover.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy walked into the Boars Nest She was Meeting Luke There they where Married. Man she Loved being Mrs Luke Duke. she Walked over to the table where Luke was sitting and she saw the Girl that Bo was Dancing with and She though it can't be. and she sat down Luke smiled and said hello Sweetheart. Kathy smiled and Gave him a Kiss.

Kathy said Luke who is that girl dancing with Bo? Luke smiled and said who that's Bo's new love intrested I think her name is Anatasia Smith. Kathy said Ok I was Just woundering. Bo walked over and said Well Cousin we are leaving. and Luke said Ok see you Later at the farm. and Bo grabbed Anatasia's hand and went out the door. Got in the General Lee and Left.

BACK AT THE BOARS NEST..

Luke and Kathy where dancing to there song Softly by LoneStar. Kathy was thinking what was Lucy doing in Hazzard? and What about her Husband Marcus? Whatever it was Bo was going to be right in the middle of a Ewing thing and She did want Bo in the middle of that. Cause he would be the one ending up Hurt. she was going to talk to Lucy alone.

Luke saw that Kathy was somewhere else. and he said Sweetheart is everthing all right? Kathy looked up at him he was taller then her he was 6 feet even to her 5 feet 4 inches. and said Everything is fine Baby.

• 2 weeks later...
BACK AT THE BOARS NEST..

Luke and Kathy where dancing to there song Softly by LoneStar. Kathy was thinking what was Lucy doing in Hazzard? and What about her Husband Marcus? Whatever it was Bo was going to be right in the middle of a Ewing thing and She did want Bo in the middle of that. Cause he would be the one ending up Hurt. she was going to talk to Lucy alone.

Luke saw that Kathy was somewhere else. and he said Sweetheart is everthing all right? Kathy looked up at him he was taller then her he was 6 feet even to her 5 feet 4 inches. and said Everything is fine Baby.

Lucy says "Honey, there's something I got to tell you but I don't know how to tell you and it's mighty important right so just be patient with me."

Just then Marcus, J.R and Bobby Ewing walk in the Boars Nest and Marcus says "Lucy Ewing you cheating wife of mine why are you dancing with this guy here and how come you took off when you and your father and Uncle is here as well so what in hell is going on."

Lucy says "Bo, I'm not Anatasia Smith like I told you and you might've guessed that my real name is Lucy Ewing and that guy over there is my husband Marcus and my father J.R. Ewing and my Uncle Bobby Ewing over there and he doesn't like that fact that I'm dancing with your right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy stopped dancing with Luke when she hurd the comation and when she looked she saw the Ewings and she said Oh great. and she Walked over and said what are you doing here? and Don't you go ganging up pn my cousin Bo he had no idea that Lucy was married because Lucy didn't tell him So if you want to blam anyone Blam Lucy. and Keep Bo out of it and Get out of Hazzard All of you.

Kathy looked at her and smiled and said Yup once a Ewing always a Ewing.Luke saw Kathy eyes and he said Sweetheart why don't we all just go back to the farm. Kathy looked at Luke and said No Baby when it comes to the Ewings you can never turn your back on them cause then when they will attick they Like stapping people in the back and they also Like stabbing each other in the back don't you. JR and I see you are teaching Lucy Well.and Asnswering your remark Lucy I didn't step down off the ladder I feel I steped up.(looking at Bo and Luke) come on lets go home to a real family. and at that Kathy took Bo and Luke by the arms and went out the door.

OUT SIDE.

Bo looked at Kathy and said What just happened in there? Kathy looked at him and said lets go Home I will tell you on the way and boys watch your backs cause this isn,t the last we will see of the Ewings. Kathy said as Bo started up the General and headed for the farm.

Kathy looked at her and smiled and said Yup once a Ewing always a Ewing.Luke saw Kathy eyes and he said Sweetheart why don't we all just go back to the farm. Kathy looked at Luke and said No Baby when it comes to the Ewings you can never turn your back on them cause then when they will attick they Like stapping people in the back and they also Like stabbing each other in the back don't you. JR and I see you are teaching Lucy Well.and Asnswering your remark Lucy I didn't step down off the ladder I feel I steped up.(looking at Bo and Luke) come on lets go home to a real family. and at that Kathy took Bo and Luke by the arms and went out the door.

OUT SIDE.

Bo looked at Kathy and said What just happened in there? Kathy looked at him and said lets go Home I will tell you on the way and boys watch your backs cause this isn,t the last we will see of the Ewings. Kathy said as Bo started up the General and headed for the farm.

Lucy says "But Bo, don't you want me right now or our you just giving up on me like that. I'm sorry I lied but I can't stand all the hoopola of being a Ewing and the minute somebody finds out they look at me differently. Besides Bo, you can't go I got the keys to your right here I want to go with you anyways I don't care what Marcus, dad and my Uncle Bobby thinks of it right now."

Bobby smiles and said Yup she's still the stronge willed women I fell in love with.She speaks her mind.

JR gave Bobby a dirty look.

IN THE GENERAL LEE..

Luke looked at Kathy and said ok Sweetheart, What just happened?

Well When I just graduated collage I gor a Job in Dallas Hospital and Jock Ewing came in the hospital after having a heartattic,He's Bobby and JR FATHER. I treated him and he was fine and I went out and told the family. and from the moment our eyes met I knew he was Spicial

But I was wronge. Bobby is no different then His brother Jr he just does his sceaming in a different way is all and Lucy is their neace her father is their brother Gary. He lives in California.

• 2 weeks later...
Bobby smiles and said Yup she's still the stronge willed women I fell in love with.She speaks her mind.

JR gave Bobby a dirty look.

IN THE GENERAL LEE..

Luke looked at Kathy and said ok Sweetheart, What just happened?

Well When I just graduated collage I gor a Job in Dallas Hospital and Jock Ewing came in the hospital after having a heartattic,He's Bobby and JR FATHER. I treated him and he was fine and I went out and told the family. and from the moment our eyes met I knew he was Spicial

But I was wronge. Bobby is no different then His brother Jr he just does his sceaming in a different way is all and Lucy is their neace her father is their brother Gary. He lives in California.

Lucy went and gave Marcus a hug and says "You know I think it's time we go back to Dallas if you don't mind. It was fun being Anatastia Smith but it's over now and you know I think I would've gotten bored with Hazzard after a while."

cue Dukesrule200

• 3 weeks later...

Dusty walked into the Boars Nest with Rosco. You see Dusty was Mrs. Rosco P. Coltrane. They had three children: Jude Emery, Calico Katherine, and Lucas Beaueguard. They believed in raising their kids by the good values that Uncle Jesse raised Luke, her, Bo and Dasiy.

Now looking around she noticed Luke and Kathy weren't there, Lucy aka Anatastia wasn't there either. She spotted Dasiy at the bar. "Dasiy where is everyone? And come to think of it, why is Bo picking on the pinball machine?" Dusty asked.

Cue Julieduke or dukesrule2000

Dusty walked into the Boars Nest with Rosco. You see Dusty was Mrs. Rosco P. Coltrane. They had three children: Jude Emery, Calico Katherine, and Lucas Beaueguard. They believed in raising their kids by the good values that Uncle Jesse raised Luke, her, Bo and Dasiy.

Now looking around she noticed Luke and Kathy weren't there, Lucy aka Anatastia wasn't there either. She spotted Dasiy at the bar. "Dasiy where is everyone? And come to think of it, why is Bo picking on the pinball machine?" Dusty asked.

Cue Julieduke or dukesrule2000

Daisy says "Bo, got his heart broke by one Lucy Ewing but he knew her has Anatastia Smith. And her two Uncles and her husband and she left him for her husband just like that."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

AT THE FARM...

Bo was quite and he went to the farm..

Uncle Jesse came out of the house and said What's going on? Luke told him the whole story. and Uncle Jesse was real mad and Kathy said Uncle Jesse calm down The Ewings are coniving and sneaky we have to treat the Ewings a little differenty then we have treated anyone in the pase we came up with.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.