NASCAR 2007! Discussion...

TRPColtrane95

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone been keeping up with the recent developments in Daytona? It seems Nascar is implementing their zero tolerance for cheating. I won't go into all of the details, but here are a few of those involved. Michael Waltrip's new Toyota team has taking a beating. Last thing I heard is they think it might have been a jet fuel additive. Anyone else hear that or is it just a rumor? The Everham team has got a few scuffs too as well as Matt Kenseth with having driver points docked and crew chiefs being suspended. And now Jeff Gordon's car didn't pass the post race inspection, but he just gets slapped on the wrist. Where's the fairness in that? I'm curious what other Nascar fans think.

yeah, we going to watch Nascar Daytona 500 this sunday afternoon and I read about new totoya camery stock car that first foreign manufacturer in NASCAR's major league since 1954. Many of the sport's traditionalists blanched at Toyota' huge off season spending spree to lure away teams' personnel but toyota team owner and driver is Michael Waltrip. And Rusty Wallace, Jerry Punch, Andy petree will call races on ABC, ESPN and ESPN2.. so will more inform in www.NASCAR.com that is what we think of new toyota camery car is? for this year what think that cool or not? thanks. [:)]

It was an great race, I was glad a DEI driver won but feel bad for Martin not to win. I can see where that race team whos car did not pass inpection could have been fined or had points taken away or how NASCAR delt with it. How did yall think about the last few laps with the 3 or 4 wrecks. I felt bad for Dale Jr. and the others affected but it was racing.

yeah and did any watch California racing that Matt kenseth won sweep the weekend? and also exacit to see Las Vegas in two week as well.. do think going better ahead to LV Speedway? and did you guys hear about DEI's Motor Engine that Dale Jr and Martin Truex Jrhad engine problem? that I saw one Dale car blow up engine.. any seen that last sunday? huh? thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't get me started on that. The fact that nascar gave Jimmy win the week before and him pushing Tony out of the way to win this race. I don't think the officals should be aloud to show who there favorites are. It's just not fair when they look away for one drive and different driver could do the samething they get in trouble for it. Nascar has change so much from when I first started watching. Know you have to many butt kisser.

I don't watch NASCAR as much as I used to but I am still a huge fan of Nascar too but I won't go to the races or watch them anymore because they are starting to play that horrible crap called rap music and are going a long with the political correctness which is a bunch of fewey that should be thrown in the trash! I deathly hate political correctness I dislike anyone who beloves in that horrible stuff too!

• 4 weeks later...

hi there.. yeah and I saw Jeff Burton won last Texas Speedway it was good racing.. as well.. nice weather since tornado storm warning on Friday to Saturday at Texas and lucky nice day for Sunday racing.. so will have racing night any like watch night racing? and they will racing at Phoniex..and others for see night racing.. can't wait to watch it... ;):)

Phoenix wasn't all that exciting to me. I watched the whole race, but a few times there I just felt like going to bed. Don't get me wrong, there were a few exciting moments just not a whole lot. I'm leaving for Talladega on Thursday morning so here's hoping that the super speedway shows us some excitement and some good racing.

• 2 weeks later...

good news Jeff Gordan won twice a row as well pass Dale Earnhardt's point like 76 pass top wow.. image that.. he won Phoenix and Talladega speedway right now.. as well lucky for him lot points Nexel Cup Series now.. by Jimmie Johnson.. but I hear Tony still not happy same and same second place every time he tried..get victory.. saddly but good racing.. as well.. so hope good racing next sunday.. thanks ;):)

yeah I feeling he will going to RCR as well but I not think he will work on Gibbs not sure match each teams..or style car because following up his sponsors as chevy and keep his budweiser #8 for next year but he friend with Tony Stewart as well.. I have newspaper about Dale E.JR.. so #24 still leader again on Darlington after since two week ago.. and he still leading highest points by Jimmie Johnson.. wow.. so not bad racing on sunday and I wish watch on Sat night but it stormy bad... as well.. hope see Charlotte racing All Stars racing night next.. thanks ;):)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...