Dukes of Hazzard Season Two DVDs

deeduke

Yeehaa!

Just got this notification and wanted to share. I love it, I love it, I love it!

-dee

Dukes of Hazzard, The - Those good ol' Dukes boys are back!

Hop in and take another spin in the General Lee when Warner Bros Home Video releases the second season on January 25th, 2005! This 4 disc set features all 23 episodes from the second season of the show, and a whole lotta extras to please fans. Look for the release to include an English mono audio track, and English, French and Spanish subtitles.

Special features include:

* Screen Tests

* Welcome to Dukesfest

* Dukesfest: The Event

* The Charge of the General Lees

* The Show Down

* The Stunt Show

* Music and Memories

* Easter Egg: Where's Daisy Sketch

The set will run 1133 mins, and sell for $39.98 US and $49.98 CAN. We'll have packaging shots when they're available.

Link to this page:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2315

All news for this show:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/shownews.cfm?ShowID=1288

• 2 weeks later...

AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for all the great info on Season 2, but I don't know how in the world I'm gonna wait clear till January 25???!!!! Ya see, I've never had cable T.V.----I never grew up with it and now I just never bothered to get it because I don't watch alot of TV (I'm more of a DVD watcher). So when I lost my Dukes on regular TV, I never got to enjoy the beautiful site of the General jumping over or through something till the DVD release!

I NEED MY SEASON 2!!!!! :cry:

More news on Season Two and a box shot.

-dee

Dukes of Hazzard, The - Daisy, Bo, Luke, and 'Lee' hit the cover of Season 2 

The good ol' boys continue the feudin', schemin', car chasin' fun in The Dukes of Hazzard - The Complete 2nd Season. Following the phenomenal success of Season One, the General Lee is tanked up, revving and ready to go with Bo Duke at the wheel and Cousin Luke riding shotgun! All roads lead to fun in this 23-episode, 4-disc set, with special appearances by Loretta Lynn, Cale Yarborough, The Oak Ridge Boys and more!

Yee-hah! A couple of weeks ago we brought you details about the January 25th release of The Dukes of Hazzard - The Complete 2nd Season, including specs and a long list of extras. Now Warner Home Video has sent over this look at the packaging.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2373

• 4 weeks later...
i cant wait for that to be released.anyone know if retails stores will be selling it-i dont have a comp at home im using one at work to do this.

Walmart will be selling Season 2 on line and at their retail stores. I always try to buy my DVDs at "Wally World" for the best low prices....LOL--- I sound like a commercial....someone shoot me :lol:

I still feel Walmart is trying to take over the world starting with the United States! It's a whole conspiracy which I have unwittingly been made a part of by buying my DVDs there......OMG the little yellow smiling faces heard I was on to them!! They are coming for me!!! Help!!! :evil::evil:

This news just about makes my year. haha. Way ta be general lee. I am definitly gonna get myself a copy as soon as it comes out. I've already got all three seasons of smallville, not to mention nemerous other t.v. series. Now I am gettin quite a collection of dvd sets. Can't wait for season two of dem good ol boys. :D:D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my season one set at Wal-Mart the day it was released, two weeks after my birthday. Does anyone know if there will be episode commentaries on the season two set?

Is the entire cast going to take part in this release? I enjoy the "Hazzard Barbeque" reunion, but noticed that Tom Wopat was absent. He must have been doing broadway at the time. It would have been nice if he had the time to take part.