Season 7

Even though i live in the UK, i cannot always buy dvds that are uncompatible with Region 2 DVD players but a funny thing happened when i put the dvd into my tv/dvd combi - IT PLAYED which is really weird because Region 1 dvds don't work with Region 2 players.

It may have been the last season but it sure was good. My Fave

Episode(s) were:

Happy Birthday General Lee

Cool Hands, Bo and Luke

Go West, Young Dukes (Bo/Joe looked kinda cute with that Moustache)

Sittin Dukes

When You Wish Upon A Hogg (What a cute sight to see Bo and Luke sleeping)

Enos and Daisy's Wedding (That wedding dress was so not nice though)

Ok glad to have all seven seasons, but to me to seemed like someone lost all well to write for these last eps

and i have question don't know much about the UK

If you buy DVDS they are uncompatible with the player meaning you can't use them. Does that mean you have to buy a new DVD player each time you buy a sit of DVD? If so man that would suck. :o

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the situation would be that she would normally need to buy the Region 2 DVD set not the Region 1. In different DVD regions of the world (1 is North America for example, and 2 the UK and Australia) they can sell the same film or box set with different coding. Therefore, if a Region 1 set worked in a Region 2 player, that is startling. Unless the set is actually Region 2.

I don't know much more about it all than that. If anyone else does, feel free to amend.

~Lukas

Fortunately, I don't have this problem: when I buy a Dvd here in Italy it's compatible with all player.

The only problem I had is whit the 2nd season: exept for season 1, all the other ones are B-sides; whit the 2nd season b-sides I have difficult to see some episode: often, they stopped for some seconds and jump in advance, so I lost some minutes.

Only sometimes I reach to rewind and see that... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Did you know that James Avery played Charlie in Cool Hands Bo and Luke. And he went on the play Uncle Phil on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and that Barry Van Dyke played Brock Curtis in "The Duke in Hollywood" some great chase scenes from Boss and Rosco thow. Barry Van Dyke went on to play to Det. Steve Sloan on Daignosis Murder and John Schneider guest starred on the show to play a murder suspect in their show.