Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

Rosco looks at Mama and says " I don't know about that I mean that's son involved there and I wouldn't want anything to happen to him."

Thema says "Listen, I lived on the same streat as your son and his mother, and yes I seen Ginger when she would visit her mother. Well, you see father didn't trust her mother so he asked me to keep an eye on her when she had her weekends with Ginger. And yes Boss I also seen Angelena and Juliet growing up as well, why there older sister was nicer to them when they growing up then mother. And, I remember when you came around in that fancy white Caddy which I see that you still have yet. But when I seen you was a bit thinner."

Ginger says "Ms. Harper, I remember you was always around I wish you was my Grandmother I yes I dearly love these twins here and it seems that all of the Raytown kids were around Ms. Harper. I've got to say from what Bubba has told me about you you have a heart of gold."

Angelena says "Daddy, It's worth a try because you heard Milo he wants me back no matter what even though they tricked me into marrying him."

Thema says "Rosco, do you mind If go and talk to Milo in the jail. I want to ask him why he did that Angelena?"

Cue Bo's Crush

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosco looks at Mama and says " I don't know about that I mean that's son involved there and I wouldn't want anything to happen to him."

Thema says "Listen, I lived on the same streat as your son and his mother, and yes I seen Ginger when she would visit her mother. Well, you see father didn't trust her mother so he asked me to keep an eye on her when she had her weekends with Ginger. And yes Boss I also seen Angelena and Juliet growing up as well, why there older sister was nicer to them when they growing up then mother. And, I remember when you came around in that fancy white Caddy which I see that you still have yet. But when I seen you was a bit thinner."

Ginger says "Ms. Harper, I remember you was always around I wish you was my Grandmother I yes I dearly love these twins here and it seems that all of the Raytown kids were around Ms. Harper. I've got to say from what Bubba has told me about you you have a heart of gold."

Angelena says "Daddy, It's worth a try because you heard Milo he wants me back no matter what even though they tricked me into marrying him."

Thema says "Rosco, do you mind If go and talk to Milo in the jail. I want to ask him why he did that Angelena?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Balladeer: Well it looks like Thema has been watching out for Ginger, Angelena and Juliet and Freddy not just Bubba and her family. I could only imagine driving lessons with Freddy if he's just like his Daddy?

Bubba says "Well, Grandma if you want to go with you I don't mind at all uh by the way do you know where you cousins live at exactly."

Thema says " I appreciate that Bubba, and my mother told and I never forget where they lived at I just never or wanted to go there. I can remember her wanting to invite the Beaudry's to my Wedding and Daddy objecting to it."

Cue Bo's Crush

bubba: guess yore right grandma see ya.

Meanwhile thelma and jesse went to visit the beaudrys with bo' date='luk,shannon, angela, and daisy following them.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Jesse. Thema and Bubba are riding in his white truck and he says "Thema are you getting nervous seeing your cousins for the very first time ever?"

Thema says "I don't know, I guess I am in a way I sure hope that I can talk some sense into that cousin of mine I've always kept in touch with Christmas and such you know once my father was gone and Carl didn't care he didn't know anything about how my father felt about the Beaudry's."

Bubba says "Uncle Jesse, now how bad could they really be you brought your shotgun with you?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Oh' date=' they're bad,bubba, i mean milo almost married daisy.

Bubba: oh geez.

Shannon: milo even tried to get me but bo saved me from that happening.

Bo: That's right bubba they aint that friendly.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Angelena you don't hold it againist me that you know my Great-Grandmother was a Beudry and well techinally so is me and Grandma do ya?"

Angelena looked at Bubba and says "Well No, Bubba I could never do such a thing but I don't know about my Dad and Freddy and the Sheriff I don't know what they would do with something like that."

Bubba says "I had once a buddy tell the reason I got in Reform school was because of my family and who they were."

cue Bo's Crush

Thelma:bubba it makes no differnce who you are.it all depends if you aint that friendly

Jesse: themla's right, bubba besides you could back in raytown eith nothing to do, right.

Bubba: guess so.,hey bo can I borrow your wife for a minute.

Shannon:What?!

Bo: Why?

bubba: so ,its a way I can get Angelena back.

Bo: ok.

Shannnon: Bo, i wanna be with you.

bo: its for a little while darling.

Shannon: oh, ok.

Balladeer: i have a bad feeling this aint gonna turn out good, dont you?

Thelma:bubba it makes no differnce who you are.it all depends if you aint that friendly

Jesse: themla's right' date=' bubba besides you could back in raytown eith nothing to do, right.

Bubba: guess so.,hey bo can I borrow your wife for a minute.

Shannon:What?!

Bo: Why?

bubba: so ,its a way I can get Angelena back.

Bo: ok.

Shannnon: Bo, i wanna be with you.

bo: its for a little while darling.

Shannon: oh, ok.

Balladeer: i have a bad feeling this aint gonna turn out good, dont you?[/quote']

Bubba and Shannon put there plan in motion under the nose of Angelena and the plan was to get Bubba and Angelena back together.

Cue Bo's Crush

angelena: you aint daring shannon are you bubba?

bubba:yeah' date='...no I want you back.

angekena: wel, bubba why didnt you say it.

bubba: Idont know.

angelea: I want you too, not your cousins.

balladeer: glad theyre back together aint you.[/quote']

Bubba says with a smile "I'm sure glad about that cause I sure ain't sharing you either but what about your daddy, sisters and cousin as well. What will they say about this right here you I never stopped loving you Angelena."

Cue Bo's Crush

bubba: I hear one day, maybe if we can get this situation over with.

Jesse: well,we're here.

Thelma: Does look like nothing just a bunch of funny shiny things.

Jesse: oh, those are moonshine stills.

Shannon: Uncle jesse, i thought those are illegal?

Jesse: they are. well, lets go find them beaudrys.

Balladeer: got a bad feeling of this dont you?

cue julieduke

Angelea: Still, I aint going.

Shannon: Bo, Im gonna stay with her in case anything bad happens.

Bo: Ok, darling, dont worry everything will be handed as soon as we find them.

Luke: Better look twice ,Bo, we already have.

Balladeer: Uh oh, I cant look, better not go to the refergerator now.

Dusty and Mac arrived at Uncle Jesse's farm after coming back from New York working a High Profile case. When Dusty should be happy that she was home again visiting, she was fit to be tied. Dusty was ready to claw somebody. Mac pulled the rental car up to the farm and Dusty jumped out. She stomped up the stairs and barged into the house, her husband close behind.

"Ok. Where is that little pipsqueak of Hughie Hogg?" Dusty said through clutched teeth.

Dusty huffed and stormed outside. Mac leaned against her car Ridge Runner, conserned. Dusty sighed and looked up at her husband.

"What happened? That bad sweetie?" Mac asked softly. Dusty shook her head. She walked towards Mac and leaned into his embrace. Dusty really neded Uncle Jesse's advice right about now.

"Nope, nobody's home. Mac get in the car. We're going to find Hughie Hogg and run that little jebizile out of town, once and for good," Dusty said through clutched teeth as she and climb into her car and took off.

"Red Riding Hood to Lost Sheep, Red Riding Hood to Lost Sheep, you guys got your ears com'on?" Dusty said. If any one could tell her where Hughie Hogg was, it was Bo and Luke.

Cue Bo's Crush or Julieduke

Dusty: All right, im a search for that weasel , hughie hogg.

Angelena: 10-4 out. Shannon where are you going?

Shannon: To help Bo!

Angelena: No Way, not with them beaudry hunt for me youre not.

Bubba: Angelena right, I'll cb Bo and tell him that you wanna talk to him that'll make you feel better, wont it.

Shannon: Yeah, I guess so

bubba cbed bo lrtting to him shannon was a little worried and bo wanted to talk to her. let's see what happens next.

Dusty: All right' date=' im a search for that weasel , hughie hogg.

Angelena: 10-4 out. Shannon where are you going?

Shannon: To help Bo!

Angelena: No Way, not with them beaudry hunt for me youre not.

Bubba: Angelena right, I'll cb Bo and tell him that you wanna talk to him that'll make you feel better, wont it.

Shannon: Yeah, I guess so

bubba cbed bo lrtting to him shannon was a little worried and bo wanted to talk to her. let's see what happens next.[/quote']

Angelena says "Bubba, please don't leave us I don't like the Beaudry present company excluded of course but there mean as heck."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Bubba: hey sorry Angelena you want me back dont you?

Angelena: yeah.

Shannon: Fine. Im going with bubba to help bo, I cb Daisy so she can watch Angelena and Mac said he's on his way to help. So we're ok.

Balladeer: Sure hope so. While, bo, Luke, was searching one way and uncle jesse and thelma with the other. The beaurdys showed up ready to get Angelena back.

cue Julieduke or Dusty Rose

Bubba: hey sorry Angelena you want me back dont you?

Angelena: yeah.

Shannon: Fine. Im going with bubba to help bo' date=' I cb Daisy so she can watch Angelena and Mac said he's on his way to help. So we're ok.

Balladeer: Sure hope so. While, bo, Luke, was searching one way and uncle jesse and thelma with the other. The beaurdys showed up ready to get Angelena back.

cue Julieduke or Dusty Rose[/quote']

Angelena and Bubba scrambled to lock the doors on Uncle Jesse pick-up and they did just in time and Angelena wasn't feeling very lady like so she gave Milo and the rest of the Beaudry's the bird. Well, let's just say that the Beaudry's didn't respond very good to that and Bubba says "Angelena I think your making them mad now they want you to unlock the door and come over to them."

Angelena says "Well, that's not going to happen any day because I'm not going peacefully and I can keep this up all day if they want me to or until Bo and Luke and the rest of them get here."

Bubba says "Now, I remember what I like about you it's your spunk about you I still remember when you did that very same thing to the World History and locked him out of his own classroom."

Angelena giggles and smiles and says "Oh ya, those were days Bubba you he still can't stand me to this day. But he adores Juliet why I don't understand about this right here and she did that to the Principal boy that didn't go over to well with him as well."

Bubba says "Oh yeah, she got a stiff supsension and then Juliet chewed him out calling him every name in the book that she good think of."

Angelena says "You know Bubba, he retired after that school year and the World History teacher got his job and called he hell in heels everytime he had seen me."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.