Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

Freddy: WEll I go look for thtem myself.

Meanwhile on there way to tennesse...

Shannon: Hey bo is there a place we can stop and eat Im hungry and I really gotta go.

Bo: Now?

Luke: Bo' date=' I think we could all use a little something to eat.

Bubba: Yeah, Im straved.

Meanwhile Juliet and Hughie to find Angela while freddy went alone to find her and jesse or anybody knows about it.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Hughie says "You know Juliet, your different then Angelena you know that cousin is that true you really knock Freddy down a flight of stairs when he went to pick you up for a date. And you keyed Craig's car when he started calling you names in High School as well. What do you think of this Bubba Higgens kid as well."

Juliet says "Ya, it's all true I guess I'm all Hogg then and Bubba ain't so bad well I gave him bad directions to our house and he got yelled at by Angelena not bad for a girl."

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bubba says "Hey Bo, this state ain't so bad and I wonder what Grandma and Uncle Jesse are up to right now and I hope Angelena is okay right now."

Meanwhile in Tennessee

Angelena wakes up with a wedding ring on and she on the right of Mio Beuadry she looks and screams and walks out of the room trying to make sense of how this could've happen she knows that they offered her a ride and everything but what else happened as well. Milo follows her outside after she had gotten dressed and looks and her and says "Oh ya, we got married Angie and I know you don't like that name but were husband and wife."

Angelena says "Know were not you see I gave you the wrong name and it's really Angelena Hogg not Snodgrass so it's not legal at all so I think I'll be leaving for Hazzard now."

Milo says "Oh I don't think so were married no matter what name you gave me were still married."

Angelena says "Oh God, what happened last boy do I miss Bubba. You see I love Bubba Higgens I could never love you Milo Beaudry there is nothing between us right now. Wait till my father J.D. Hogg finds out you tricked me into marrying you in Tennessee."

Milo says "I was hoping I could meet my father-in-law sometime?"

Angelena says "I ain't going anywhere with you Milo so get away from me right now."

Milo says "I've heard of cold feet before the wedding, but never after the wedding and besides were married. You'll forget about Bubba Higgens after a while beside you'll be too busy with Beaudry babies to worry about him."

Angelena says "No I won't Be busy with Beaudry babies and I'm getting an annullment on grounds of you tricked me into marrying you. I hate you Milo Beaudry I hope you know that right now I'm never sleeping with you ever."

Milo says "That's not what you said lastnight about me you was all over me Angie."

Angelena says "Stop calling me that I don't like being called Angie you hear me and I'm leaving."

Angelena finds the Beaudry truck and jumps and it starts up and she puts it in gear and she turns on the cb and says "This is Apple looking for the Duke Boys or anybody that will listen to me right now I got tricked into marrying Milo Beaudry and he talking babies I and I hate him and he keeps calling me Angie."

Bubba hears the radio and says "Bo, that Angelena she tricked by Milo and she is somewhere we got to do something I love her and I don't care what Boss would do to me for saying that right there we belong together."

Back In Hazzard

Juliet hears the same message as Bo. Shannon and Bubba and says "Hughie we got to get to Tennessee now Beaudry's have gone way to far tricking my sister into marrying Milo."

Hughie says "Here's the cb Juliet go ahead and radio your sister."

Juliet tells Hughie thank you and try's to hold back the tears and she says "Apple this is Juice and Hughie is with me right now and we know what happen and don't worry about anything. Bo, Luke, Shannon and Bubba are looking for and so is Freddy, the Sheriff and I think Daddy is to as well. And so is Jesse Duke and Thema Harper as well well everybody is one their way to help you out so just stay calm."

Anglena says "Well, Juice is seems that Apple is on her way to Hazzard I borrowed the Beaudry's truck they left the keys in it and I'm driving it right now."

Juliet says "Now that's my sister and your cousin taking the bull by the horns on something like this I bet she is scared right now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Oh geez, just yesterday I was involved in framing my good friend Shannon, Bubba who I've know my whole life in Raytown and her husband for something they didn't even do. The look on Bubba's face told me that he was scared about this right here and Bo and Shannon was mad as ever. And I think I lost Shannon as friend over this right here, I was at Bo and Shannon's and Dusty and Mac's double wedding I still don't know how they pulled that off. The look at Mama Harper's face when my very cousin face accused her grandson of doing something he didn't do and when she called him a pipsqueak well that was tense. It was like she hated me for beingith Hughie and when I told Daddy I was his daughter he was surpized and then when I told him I still had feeling's for Bubba Higgens as well. I wanted to called Hughie Hogg a pipsqueak for a very long time and Mama Harper beat me to it. I still can't believe she did that and then later I'm driving a patrol car and I let Bo, Shannon and Bubba go and then my the dang thing breaksdown and I meat the Beaudry's and now they trickedme into marrying Milo and now were married and I just stole the Beaudry truck. I hope Juliet is having a better day then I am right now I sure hope this is a dream right here. What in the heck was in that water because I don't remember getting married to Milo and sleeping with him as well, oh man what if I'm pregant with a Beaudry babie what will I do then. Personally I think that Shannon is me and Juliet's big sister she likes our mother but is so much nicer I can remember coming in the Boar's Nest after a big letdown after I called my Momma and she had told never to call her again and told me that she was regretted having me and my twins sister. I haven't called her ever since I hope she has a very awful rest of her life after that, how could any mother think that way of her children know under our older sister was raised by her father.

Cue Bo's Crush

Balladeer: Okay, let's see if can update everybody that went the fridge. Let's see Angelena and Juliet our Boss's twins daughters with Andrea Snodgrass with who he had an affairs with. Freddy Coltrane is the Sheriff's son and he has taken a shine to Juliet. Bubba has it bad for Daisy and Angelena(Hey, I think he it a little like Bo there) he's upset about what is going on with her and Beaudry's right. The Beaudry's have tricked Angelena into marrying Milo by putting something in her water, and now she has stolen there truck.

Well Angelenga came back to hazzard found bo, shannon, bubba and luke and told them what happened that day. Bubba had felt sorry for angela while luke, shannon and bo were trying to figure out a way to make no officaly married to Milo.

Back in hazzard...

freddy finds juliet and hughie working together had goes to visit Lulu. meanwhile hughie and juliet were teaming up to frame all of the dukes including Bubba.

Balladeer: I sure hope every body knows whats coming.

cue julieduke

Well Angelenga came back to hazzard found bo' date=' shannon, bubba and luke and told them what happened that day. Bubba had felt sorry for angela while luke, shannon and bo were trying to figure out a way to make no officaly married to Milo.

Back in hazzard...

freddy finds juliet and hughie working together had goes to visit Lulu. meanwhile hughie and juliet were teaming up to frame all of the dukes including Bubba.

Balladeer: I sure hope every body knows whats coming.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Angelena says "Bubba, I have a gut a feeling that my twin sister is up to no good if you get the drift. One time she wanted to go out with a guy and she got me in show much trouble that I had to stay after school and she posed as me so she could go out with him."

Bubba says "I remember that, from what I remember it was my cousin Buzz in fact and he couldn't stand your twin in which he thought was you."

Angelena says "You know, y'll don't really know Juliet but me and Bubba do and she will cry to get her way and everything else. And if she is with Hughie that little Pipsqeak why I don't know what she will try and do to get back at all of you."

Just then Freddy comes riding by on his Motorcycle and tells Bubba, Angelena and the rest of the Dukes about Juliet and Hughie trying to frame them and he had a good audience as well. Freddy says "Well, first of all when I had told her what happened to Angelena she didn't even care and she had said that if all of you was taking care of that we didn't need her and told that I shouldn't interfere that maybe you wanted to marry to Milo Beaudry as well."

Angelena says "That backstabbing sister of mine, she crying on the cb and acting like she cared why I can't believe this one right here. I was just thinking we got to think of way to protect her even she did that. I even what if Milo Beaudry comes back and see's her and doesn't know were identical twins. He might kidnap her back to Tennessee and make her stay with him we just to do something."

Freddy says "Well, I can't say that I care about Juliet it's just that she has pulled too many tricks on me over the years but I'm going to let bygones be bygones and we got to do something. Besides Hazzard won't be complete without both halves of Apple Juice safe and sound."

Cue Bo's Crush

cue Bo's Crush

Angelena says "You know Freddy, what you see in Juliet I don't know she is trouble with a capital T. Oh by the way I heard that you met the Sheriff, so how did he take that you was his son."

Freddy says "About good as can be expected and I reckin. You know there was something I was wandering who's older you or Juliet?"

Angelena says "I am by five minutes all thow she tells everybody that she is but I really am the older twin and prettier one."

Bubba says " I'll back that one up for Anglena and I was wandering did you ever find your older sister that was raised by her father."

Angelena says "No, but I do know one thing about thing her is that she was raised in Atlanta, Ga and didn't live too far from Hazzard County."

Bubba says "So when you meet her what are you going to say to her Angelena."

Cue Bo's Crush

Let's see Bo and Shannon had a double wedding with Dusty and Mac. Iola Bolen and Rosco are engaged and the wedding is coming up pretty soon in the story. Angelena and Juliet are Boss's twin daughters with Andrea Snodgrass and Freddy Coltraine with Rosco son that was raised In Raytown. Juliet and Hughie are working together to frame the Dukes in general, Freddy found out and he informed the Dukes about this. The Beaudry's tricked Angelena into marrying Milo but she got away after she figured out what happeed and she stole the Beaudry(It wasn't too hard, the keys were left in the truck) Bo and Luke are trying to figure out to make Angelena and Milo's marriage unoffical and find something bogus in it. We know that Angelena and Juliet have a older sister raised in Atlanta but somewhere here Hazzard by her father(that's a great starting point there). Bubba thought that Shannon was there older sister but she said that she wasn't there sister, and that left him wandering.

Angelena says "You know Freddy, what you see in Juliet I don't know she is trouble with a capital T. Oh by the way I heard that you met the Sheriff, so how did he take that you was his son."

Freddy says "About good as can be expected and I reckin. You know there was something I was wandering who's older you or Juliet?"

Angelena says "I am by five minutes all thow she tells everybody that she is but I really am the older twin and prettier one."

Bubba says " I'll back that one up for Anglena and I was wandering did you ever find your older sister that was raised by her father."

Angelena says "No, but I do know one thing about thing her is that she was raised in Atlanta, Ga and didn't live too far from Hazzard County."

Bubba says "So when you meet her what are you going to say to her Angelena."

Cue Bo's Crush

Iola sees Juliet and Hughie talking at the Bluebird Cafe she was meeting Rosco here for lunch she really getting to like Hazzard. Why her and Mz. Tizdale talked everyday when she empty the mailbox in front of the post office. Iola walks over to Juliet and says "Hey Juliet, now I was wandering how are taking what happened to Angelena I just my Rosco would let that happen to me what happen to your sister. I was thinking you have got to be Hughie Hogg, my Rosco is always talking about you. Your J.D's nephew right the one from Atlanta if i remember right now. I was wandering are you and Freddy ever going to get serious your a perfect match for me other. It's okay, Freddy told a couple of days that he was Rosco's son I don't mind having a step-son when I marry Rosco. Oh wait a minute here comes Rosco now I got to go now."

cue Bo's Crush or Anybody( I wander what Hughie and Juliet are thinking right now.)

Hugie: hey juilet I got a way to trick uncle boss in to making me boss.

juliet: how?

/hughie by using That sheriff Rosco and his nephew to do it for me.

juilet: What about the dukes.

hughie Oh, well let you take care of that.

un oh hope hughie not trying to take over hazzard and name it hughie town again!

cue juileduke.

Juliet says "I was thinking if there is anyway of making Freddy was involved with me and so you can take over the town. He's crazy about me if you get the point and I could keep him so busy that doesn't have the time to warn the Dukes or the Sheriff about anything what do you think of that Hughie."

Iola was waiting on Rosco, and she accidently overheard what Juliet and Hughie was talking about and she saw them leave as well. And a little later Rosco came along and she says "Honey, Hughie and Juliet are up to trouble they don't know this but I know all there plans, well I wasn't trying to hear everything."

cue Bo's Crush

Meanwhile

The Beaudry's are on the way to bring back Angelena at were rightful place as Milo's place although they have no idea that she has an identical twin sister name Juliet.

Milo is parked outside of the Bluebird Cafe and he sees Hughie and Juliet leaving the cafe and he says "That two-timing wife of mine she's with another man allreadry why I'm going over there to claim her back Pa."

Juliet and Hughie see Milo coming and Hughie runs to Boss's office at City Hall leaving his cousin all by herself. Juliet is trying to follow Hughie but gets blocked by Milo Beaudry which she has never see before in her life.

Milo says "Angie my dear, you didn't think I was going to forget that were married and just let you get away from me. I was thinking let's get going we'll head for home."

Juliet says "Well, first of all I'm not Angelena I'm Juliet. And another I'm not going anywhere with you Mountain man or our you a cave man."

And in the Bluebird Cafe Iola notices what is going on and she points it out to Rosco and she says "Your the Sheriff shouldn't you interfere there trying to kidnap her and take her with them."

Cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: Oh.. yes of course Iola, All right milo let the hands off juliet, that boss hogg daughter and im gonna arrest you for kidnapping. im gonna cuff ya and stuff ya.

Juliet: thanks uncle rosco now id better be looking for freddy bye now.

balladeer: uh oh you dont get the felling that the dukes are gonna run into her and find out or freddy gone be a part of a plan in a parthe dont know about.

cue juileduke

Pa and Sledge and quickly made short work of Freddy and they hauled into the bed of the Pick-up truck. Pa says "It's a shame about Milo but you know these thing do happen and I was thinking he would make a fine husband for your cousin Jethrina and she has been looking for husband since the last died after his brakes went out."

Sledge says "Oh Pa, but you know what Jethrina looks like and you know men stay away from her even with her three kids that look just like her."

Pa says "Well, you know she doesn't seem a bit lonely and maybe that special double strong Moonshine will make the Sheriff's son think she is more beautiful than Vanna White. And beside if we don't do that we trade that boy back there for Milo from the Sheriff."

cue Bo's Crush

Pa and Sledge and quickly made short work of Freddy and they hauled into the bed of the Pick-up truck. Pa says "It's a shame about Milo but you know these thing do happen and I was thinking he would make a fine husband for your cousin Jethrina and she has been looking for husband since the last died after his brakes went out."

Sledge says "Oh Pa, but you know what Jethrina looks like and you know men stay away from her even with her three kids that look just like her."

Pa says "Well, you know she doesn't seem a bit lonely and maybe that special double strong Moonshine will make the Sheriff's son think she is more beautiful than Vanna White. And beside if we don't do that we trade that boy back there for Milo from the Sheriff."

cue Bo's Crush

Freddy had remembered being hit by Sledge but hours later he wakes in a shack of a house and it looked like they was phoning somebody. He had wondered where he was and how in the world did he get here and why did Juliet tell the Beaudry's he was the Sheriff's son. He had almost got away and then Pa Beaudry was pointing his gun at the county line at him daring him to move and then Sledge hit him and he was out.

Sledge says "Hey Sheriff's son we going to either marry you to my cousin Jethrina who had just lost her third husband to bad brakes or trade you to your Pa for Milo. We've haven't decide just yet and by the way Pa wanted to shoot you for running away but I told him that you would make one heck a nice bargaining chip."

Freddy says "What, where I am and how in the world did I get here and I'm not marrying your ugly cousin. If her late husband died trying to running away from her then she must be ugly and my father ain't that stupid to let your brother go just like that."

Sledge says "Oh by the way your in Tennessee and that's all that matters and don't be calling my cousin ugly."

Freddy says " I wouldn't being saying that if it wasn't true but that German Sheperd standing by her looks cuter than her."

Sledge says "You are getting me mad now, that her late husband and comparing him to a German Sheperd."

Meanwhile In Hazzard

Rosco walks out of his office and he says "Well, that tears it Pa Beaudry said that If I don't trade his son for my son. Well he's going to force him to marry his niece Jethrina."

Cletus walks by and says "Y'll don't understand a mangy German Sheperd is cute compared to her she once had a thing for me and I drove as fast as I could to get away from her."

cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: cletus' date=' you dipstick can compare anthing to a flea. Maybe i should trade.

Bo: Rosco, are you crazy you can do that, its boss daugther.

Shannon: yeah rosco uts up to boss to decide.

balladeer: uh oh rosco dont have a prayer maybe he does let's find out.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Rosco walks over to Boss's daughter and tells him what is going on and he's pretty upset and sad about what happen to Rosco's son.

Balladeer: Just a week ago Boss and Rosco didn't even know they had kids now look what has happened since then. And what about poor olde Iola she seen everything going down, I bet she's ready to pack up and head back to Raytown and never come back.

Angelena walks and see's her fathers office door closed and she says "Hey everybody what is going and why everybody so upset as well it's like somebody died I just wanted to talk the Sheriff and where in the world is Freddy now this ain't funny. I was talking with Bubba and he told he that the Beaudry drived to Hazzard looking for me. Is that true about that I don't want them here."

cue Bo's Crush

Ms. Ginger A. Whitney is Angelena and Juliet older sister(well she's daddy was a Jerry C. Whitney) and he divorced his wife when he had found that some guy in snow white suit and driving a White Caddy was coming over to see his wife. He got custody of Ginger after allegations of abuse and neglect like one time when she was five years old Andrea(her mother) left her at home by herself without a babysister so she could go drinking with the girls. It wasn't until he stopped over in which he just wanted to return a old housekey to his soon to be ex-wife and he unlocked the door to find his daughter crying in thre kitchen and she had told him that Mommy went out to the Bar.

Right Now in Hazzard County

Ms. Ginger drives up in her big fancy Mercedes, and she looks around Hazzard this was some smalltown but she had heard that one of her little sister's was here. That was she had remembered seeing Angelena and Juliet was her mother had her for the weekend but her daddy didn't trust her mother, and he had the neighbors watch the house for him and call him about anything. Ms. Ginger walks in City Hall and walks over to where you pay your speeding tickets in which she got one from a Cletus Hogg.

Anglena sees her walk in and says "Ginger Whitney why own big sister I haven't seen you in ages how have you been lately you know It's nice seeing you after everything that's been going on lately."

Cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: cletus' date=' you dipstick can compare anthing to a flea. Maybe i should trade.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Meanwhile in the office what they couldn't hear was this right here.

Rosco says "Boss the Beaudry's have my son, and they said they was going to force him marry their ugly cousin Jethrina she's been married three times and her husbands keep running off her. I thinking of letting Milo go and trade the for my son now that I know I have son I don't want nothing to happen to him now."

Cue Bo's Crush

P.S. I won't be back until Tuesday I going to Lavonia, Michigan to see the Ford Muesum in Detroit. And I will taking lots of pictures last time I went I used five rolls just on half of the Museum.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Right about then everybody here on the radio "The Cat's In The Cradle" and they all aware of Rosco's clouded judgement right about now. And then Hughie walks in unaware of what is going right now.

cue Bo's Crush

Hughie see's Ms. Ginger A. Whitney and says "An angel landed from Heaven, and she's in the same building as me."

Angelena sees Hughie and says "You coward when Milo was trying to kidnap Juliet you ran over and here and hid like a little girl or chicken which are you Huhgie. Are you a Little girl or chicken?"

Everybody see's this a sees the reaction from Hughie to Angelena.

Cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Thema and Jesse Duke came as well and Thema says "Boss and Rosco let's see If I can talk my Beaudry cousin out of what he wants to do and don't have to let Milo go as well."

Bubba says "You mean those mean old Beaudry's are my cousins, no wonder you never told me about them."

Thema says "Bubba, yes there your cousin just keep one thing in mind sometimes you have family that you don't like to claim as your own and those Beaudry's are one family. So everybody don't judge just because my Momma's maiden name was Beaudry. In fact when she was just sixteen years old she had saved up for a car and she determined to leave her father and five brothers and she hopped in and she was bound for New York City well when she got into Raytown, Ohio she ran out of gas and the car stopped running and then it fell off a cliff and she made the best. Luckily she grabbed her purse out of the car. Well, and wouldn't you know my Daddy happen to be coming down and it was raining hard as well and he saw my poor Mamma standing there soaked to the bone from the rain and offered to drive her into town. Well, it's history from there and she never went to back to the Beaudry family home after that."

Bubba says "Wow, Grandma so if Great-Grandma hadn't left her family she would've never met Great-Grandpa and they would never had you."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.