Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thema says "Have you noticed the way Shannon looks at Bo I think there in love it remind me of the way I looked at Carl when I really knew I was in love with him. And the same way Iola looks at Rosco as well it seems that it's catchy but you know if there is four weddings in one town I think that will be something Jesse."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush

Jesse: "yes, Thelma I think it would be, but I told those boys not to rush into something like that if they are really serious."

Shannon: "Uncle Jesse, me and Bo are gonna get married at the end of the month ain't that something?"

Jesse: "Are you sure?"

Shannon: Positive, Ms. Harper could you and your family come to our wedding?"

Thelma:"Well, good lord, I don't know my grandson, Bubba is on probabtion and Noami and Vintion has something important to do. Thanks for your invation though."

cue Julieduke or dusty rose

Jesse: "yes' date=' Thelma I think it would be, but I told those boys not to rush into something like that if they are really serious."

Shannon: "Uncle Jesse, me and Bo are gonna get married at the end of the month ain't that something?"

Jesse: "Are you sure?"

Shannon: Positive, Ms. Harper could you and your family come to our wedding?"

Thelma:"Well, good lord, I don't know my grandson, Bubba is on probabtion and Noami and Vintion has something important to do. Thanks for your invation though."

cue Julieduke or dusty rose[/quote']

Jesse says "Oh why doesn't he talk to his P.O. about coming down here explaining it's a family wedding and how the bride and groom would really want him to be here. And please explain this to Naomi and Vinton as well I think they could find in there heart to come to our wedding."

cue Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush

Thelma:"Well, at least I should try, I mean, I got My other 2 kids to come to Vinton and Noami's wedding and I'll get in a word with Bubba P.O.. Shannon, honey it looks like I'll be able to come."

Shannon:"oh, thank you Ms. Harper, I'll go tell Bo."

Thelma: "I sure hope Bo ain't making a mistake about marrying that girl."

Jesse:"oh, he didn't Thelma, I know."

cue Dusty Rose or Julieduke

Thelma:"Well' date=' at least I should try, I mean, I got My other 2 kids to come to Vinton and Noami's wedding and I'll get in a word with Bubba P.O.. Shannon, honey it looks like I'll be able to come."

Shannon:"oh, thank you Ms. Harper, I'll go tell Bo."

Thelma: "I sure hope Bo ain't making a mistake about marrying that girl."

Jesse:"oh, he didn't Thelma, I know."

cue Dusty Rose or Julieduke[/quote']

Thema had called Vinton and Naomi and the answering machine picks up and it seems that instead of a message Vinton accidently recorded On the Road Again and after 30 seconds she left a message. After a minute the phone rang again and it was Vinton and he says "Hello Mama it's that you on the phone listen sorry about that I got to redo the message."

Thema says "It's not bad, everybody wants to hear "On the Road Again" well anyways there is wedding were invited to in Hazzard and wait one minute. Well, it Jesse's nephew Bo Duke and he's marrying Shannon in a month from now. And Listen what is Bubbo P.O. number I need to talk to him again."

Vinton says "Hey Mama, Skeeter's home she'll love to go a wedding and I she's looking for the number again. It was just on the fridge but we cleaned it off and we don't know where it went to again."

Thema says "Vinton, how did you lose a important number like that you would your head if it wasn't attached."

Vinton says "Liston Skeeter just handed me the number and it's or wait this is local pizza place you my favorite. I am sure glad Skeeter found this number right here. What kind of name is Bo it seems like they forget the rest of the name Mama."

Thema says "Oh never mind about that it's not funny to say things like that and I met this Rosco he's okay but it's this J.D. Hogg that I don't like I just don't trust that's all."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Vinton: "Mama, who's J.D. Hogg?"

Thelma:"He's the County comminser here and boy is he mean, look tell Noami to call Bubba's P.O. ok, and dont you order pizza, bye."

the wedding was getting nearer and vinton, noami and bubba showed up and hazzard was so exicited about the upcoming wedding even Boss enjoyed it

Cue Julieduke, Dusty Rose

There was going to be a double wedding. Mac had taking Dusty to the creek of the back of the farm. Dusty was enjoying the peace and quiet when Mac thought it was the perfect time to pop the question. He got down on bended knee and asked her to marry him.

Dusty had tears in her eyes. She gave Mac a teary smile and told him yes. As the weeks went by towards Bo and Sharron, and Dusy and Mac's wedding day, Dusty had called the team in New York and told them that she and Mac were getting married.

Stella and Lindsay were jumping up and down with joy. They said they would drag the guys down to Georgia for the wedding.

Dusty and Mac drove down to Atlanta to pick up the team. They decided to use the jeeps. Daisy gave Mac the keys to Dixie and Dusty drove her jeep named Golden Eagle. The jeep was painted red, white, and blue with the Marine Corps symbol painted on the hood.

At the airport in Atlanta, Mac and Dusty waited paitently until they saw their team. They ran towards them and got hugs from all.

"Ok guys. Come with us. Ya'll are staying at my Uncle Jesse's farm." Dusty said with a grin.

The girls climb into Golden Eagle with Dusty and guys with Mac. They drove all the way back to Hazard. Dusty pointed to all the sites there were to see for Stella. Lindsay didn't need explination because she was a country girl to so she understood.

When they arrived at the farm, the girls could here Flack and Danny complaining. They looked at each other and laughed. Dusty looked up and saw her Uncle Jesse on the porch waiting for them. They all climbed out of jeeps and made their way towards her Uncle Jesse.

"Guys I would like to introduce my Uncle Jesse. Guys this Jesse Duke my uncle. Uncle Jesse this is my team from New York. We have: Stella Bonasera, Lindsay Monore, Sheldon Hawkes, Donald Flack Jr, and Danny Messer." Dusty said as she made the introductions.

Cue Julieduke, Bo' Crush

There was going to be a double wedding. Mac had taking Dusty to the creek of the back of the farm. Dusty was enjoying the peace and quiet when Mac thought it was the perfect time to pop the question. He got down on bended knee and asked her to marry him.

Dusty had tears in her eyes. She gave Mac a teary smile and told him yes. As the weeks went by towards Bo and Sharron, and Dusy and Mac's wedding day, Dusty had called the team in New York and told them that she and Mac were getting married.

Stella and Lindsay were jumping up and down with joy. They said they would drag the guys down to Georgia for the wedding.

Dusty and Mac drove down to Atlanta to pick up the team. They decided to use the jeeps. Daisy gave Mac the keys to Dixie and Dusty drove her jeep named Golden Eagle. The jeep was painted red, white, and blue with the Marine Corps symbol painted on the hood.

At the airport in Atlanta, Mac and Dusty waited paitently until they saw their team. They ran towards them and got hugs from all.

"Ok guys. Come with us. Ya'll are staying at my Uncle Jesse's farm." Dusty said with a grin.

The girls climb into Golden Eagle with Dusty and guys with Mac. They drove all the way back to Hazard. Dusty pointed to all the sites there were to see for Stella. Lindsay didn't need explination because she was a country girl to so she understood.

When they arrived at the farm, the girls could here Flack and Danny complaining. They looked at each other and laughed. Dusty looked up and saw her Uncle Jesse on the porch waiting for them. They all climbed out of jeeps and made their way towards her Uncle Jesse.

"Guys I would like to introduce my Uncle Jesse. Guys this Jesse Duke my uncle. Uncle Jesse this is my team from New York. We have: Stella Bonasera, Lindsay Monore, Sheldon Hawkes, Donald Flack Jr, and Danny Messer." Dusty said as she made the introductions.

Cue Julieduke, Bo' Crush

Thema, Bubba, Naomi and Vinton was getting ready to go to Hazzard for the Double Wedding and they seemed excited and Iola was engaged to Rosco now and she was planning her wedding and she just had to Thema help her out along with Rosco's sister Lula with she got along with famously. Personally Iola, couldn't stand her future brother-in-law and couldn't stand how Rosco came running everytime he called like he was a hound dog."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Bo's Crush

Well, Shannon was on her way to get her wedding dress she and Daisy had picked out and Dusty Rose decided to go with her. They pick out there dresses and headed back to Hazzard. Meanwhile, Bubba was helping Daisy with some of the wedding arrangments and he liked her. The wedding began first with Shannon and Bo, then Dusty Rose and Mac. They also went on the same honeymoon together and Thelma and Jesse would call once in while to see if they were ok.

cue Julieduke or Dusty Rose

Well' date=' Shannon was on her way to get her wedding dress she and Daisy had picked out and Dusty Rose decided to go with her. They pick out there dresses and headed back to Hazzard. Meanwhile, Bubba was helping Daisy with some of the wedding arrangments and he liked her. The wedding began first with Shannon and Bo, then Dusty Rose and Mac. They also went on the same honeymoon together and Thelma and Jesse would call once in while to see if they were ok.

cue Julieduke or Dusty Rose[/quote']

Bubba says "Excuse Daisy, they don't girls like you and Dusty in Raytown they always make fun of me because I don't got a fancy car. And one girl didn't even come out when I pulled in my Uncle's pick-up truck she just slammed the door as I was getting to the door."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Daisy: Bubba, i betcha you will get you chance one day

bubba: yeah not today.

Thelma: I know bo and shannon are having a great time, right jesse

jesse: lets hope so.

luke: hey just gott a call from them they're spend alot of time on the nascar circut.

cue somebody

Daisy: Bubba' date=' i betcha you will get you chance one day

bubba: yeah not today.

Thelma: I know bo and shannon are having a great time, right jesse

jesse: lets hope so.

luke: hey just gott a call from them they're spend alot of time on the nascar circut.

cue somebody[/quote']

Bubba says "Listen Daisy, what are you doing tonight because I'm not doing anything tonight if you wouldn't mind my Uncle's old pick-up truck and stuff and me."

Thema says "Ah, ain't that sweet and all Bubba just asked out Daisy."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Jesse: yes' date='its sweet, luke what did bo say when he and shannon are coming back.

luke: next week.

thelma: it gonnna be great seeing thtem lovebirds again, and jesse supper on me i'll see you at the farm.

cue anynoe[/quote']

Thema was busy was making her famous stew that her husband Carl just loved who she passed on the recipe to her daughters and Naomi as well. It was so famous she never told anybody what it was outside of the family.

cue Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush

When Mac and Dusty got to their hotel room, Dusty was madder then a wet hen. Mac couldn't help but laugh when his wife lost $50 buckets to her cousin Bo during a NASCAR race.

"I'm going to call Daisy, so she can blab to Uncle Jesse and Luke that I lost money to Bo betting again." Dusty mumbled.

Mac laughed and shook his head. He went to into the bathroom and change cloths. Dusty called the farm and got a hold of Daisy and told her about her stupid trick. For 15 minutes, Dusty had to listen to her cousin's laughter. All Dusty could was roll her eyes and shake her head.

Cue Julieduke or Bo's Crush

After Bo and Shannon regiserted out if the hotel they had stopped by Mel's Diner toeat and Shannon didn't liked the food so they returned to Hazzard and left no commotion about to no one. Thelma had asked if they had a wonderful time and they did.

cue juileduke

Thema had waited for Jesse to finish and everybody else as well. And she says so what do you think of my top secret stew and Jesse says "Delicous, but what was that extra ingrediant I tasted Thema."

Thema says "Well, I really shouldn't serve this to children thow not this version. Well, it's Jack Daniels the green label and that's why it tasted so good my mother-in-law taught me the recipe when I was a newlywed. I think I should give this one to Shannon and Dusty Jesse."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Bo's Crush.

Jesse: Maybe you should, Thlma, well, here comes Bo and Shannon now. Hey Bo, howwas the honeymoon.

Shannon: I guess I would have said it was ok, uncle jesse, besides we had a great time, we did everything as possible.

Thelma: we'll I'm glad you two had a good time I hope it was better than my honeymoon.

cue julieduke,dusty rose

Jesse: Maybe you should' date=' Thlma, well, here comes Bo and Shannon now. Hey Bo, howwas the honeymoon.

Shannon: I guess I would have said it was ok, uncle jesse, besides we had a great time, we did everything as possible.

Thelma: we'll I'm glad you two had a good time I hope it was better than my honeymoon.

cue julieduke,dusty rose[/quote']

Thema says "By that smile from both you and Bo it must've been good. You know, I don't think Vinton and Naomi ever got off their Honeymoon myelf."

Cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose Duke

Shannon(confused): what do you mean Ms. Harper?

Thelma: What Imean is Im glad they were gone.

Bo: Well' date=' Uncle jesse me and shannon better unpack our things."

cue julieduke, dusty rose[/quote']

Thema says "You know I'm worried about Bubba thow, he seems so naive he bound to get hurt by a girl that will notice this as well."

Jesse says "He'll be okay Thema, Bo and Luke was like that at his age and it seems their fine now and it seems that Bubba and Luke are looking at the General right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Bo's Crush

Thelma: yeah, i bet bubba wishes he could have a car like that.

shannon: say ms. harper, this is some stew.

Thelma: glad you like i hoping to give you the recpie so you ucan make it fo bo.

Shannon: thanks ms harper.

Thelma: Anytime.

Shannon: c'mon bo let's go to the boars nest drinks are on me.

Bo: yahoo!

cue juileduke dusty rose

Thelma: yeah' date=' i bet bubba wishes he could have a car like that.

shannon: say ms. harper, this is some stew.

Thelma: glad you like i hoping to give you the recpie so you ucan make it fo bo.

Shannon: thanks ms harper.

Thelma: Anytime.

Shannon: c'mon bo let's go to the boars nest drinks are on me.

Bo: yahoo!

cue juileduke dusty rose[/quote']

Thelma says "Oh no you don't Bubba your not old enough to go the Boars Nest yet."

Jesse says "I had no idea that Luke invited him, that all he would need especially is Boss and Rosco found out about his probation in Ohio they would just love that."

Bubba says "Your no fun, Grandma."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Bo's Crush.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.