Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelena: Hold it' date=' Bubba, I'm trying to forget that.

Shannon: Did Bo say when he would get back?

Thelma: Well, I wasn't listening to him, but Bubba was, now tell her.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Grandma, that was a secret between me and Bo and besides it will ruin the surprize for Shannon?"

cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: Surprise? What Surprise?

Bubba: Now' date=' Look Grandma, you're gonna ruin it.

Thelma: Fine I'll keep my mouth shut.

Shannon: Can someone please tell me when Bo is going to be back?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "He had me and Grandma keep it a secret but it you want the surprize ruined that Grandma can tell ya?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: No' date=' that's fine, did ever say when he'd be back though.

Thelma: I don't know, I think he wanted you to drive there or was he gonna pick her up, Bubba?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "All he told me that he had a big surprized for Shannon thow Grandma."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: Well' date=' the only beauty you're looking at is me.

Thelma: Now well, Shannon, what you got cooking?

Shannon: Well, We have Steak and Fries and dessert a choclate cake.

Angelena: Bo, dont stick your fingers in the mix you'll ruin it.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Angelena, that's not I met I was talking about natures and tree and bush and flowers and all those pretty things that nature makes free of charge for all of us to see. Your the apple of my eye, you know and the future mother of our kids when I look at you I see the beautiful kids were going to someday have and how could I look at another woman when the prettiest woman in Hazzard County is my wife. You honey, your prettier than than all or the flowers out there and when you give that little smile and even thow I know your up to something I can't help but think to myself. That I got a beauty queen for a wife and there no other woman that holds a candle next to you honey."

Thema says "Well Shannon, there is some romance going on there between Bubba and Angelena don't ya think so? But I wonder how he is going to like seeing her moody when she's pregant and someday when the kids are giving her a hard time and he comes home and expects a smile she greets him with a gruff comment."

Shannon: Oh, don't worry, Ms. Harper, I'm sure Bubba will understand, if Bo knows I get a little moody time to time and he knows why?

Thelma: Guess you're right, baby, Now's let's get this lunch finshed, Bubba, Angelena, we need you're help.

cue Julieduke

Shannon: Oh' date=' don't worry, Ms. Harper, I'm sure Bubba will understand, if Bo knows I get a little moody time to time and he knows why?

Thelma: Guess you're right, baby, Now's let's get this lunch finshed, Bubba, Angelena, we need you're help.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "I guess, I still think your prettier than prize roses Angelena."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: Thanks Bubba.

Shannon: Hey could someone cb Bo and Luke and tell them Lunch is ready.

Thelma: I'll get someone' date=' Bubba stop licking the icing off the cake, you know your Uncle Vintion did the same thing when he was younger.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Really Grandma, but it's delicous looking on the cake. " Thema says "And your married right now........................................ Oh Angelena is going to have her hands full with you before the two of you have babies."

cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: I ain't moody' date=' I'll i'm asking that if you would just cb Bo and Luke that's all.

Bubba: Sitting ducks to Lost Sheep you out there?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "Lost Sheep One and Two, what's going on Sitting Ducks and what's going on right now?'

Bubba says "Well Lost Sheep lunch is ready and Shannon is being moody right now it's the woman are ganging on me right now."

Luke says "Lost Sheep, okay listen don't irrated them so much it will get better in the long run. We'll be home soon and listen we just ran into a old friend he's coming over for lunch okay."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon takes the cb from Bubba

Shannon: Who's the old friend' date=' Luke?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Luke says "Hey remember Joloene from Mel's Diner well guess what I ran into her not literally but she wants to see you today."

Bubba says "Who's Joloene why is everybody so happy about this right here?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.