Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

Shannon: Hey' date=' Are you kidding, Luke? Wait a second, Bo is that the surprise? Oh, Bubba, Joloene is a friend of ours when I first met the Dukes?

Bubba: Oh.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Angelena says "Okay Bubba, it looks like you keep a dang good secret do you mind If I tell you what I really think of my daddy sometime as long you don't tell him when he makes you mad. Believe me you haven't been around him long enough to see what I'm talking about."

Bubba says "Well I can't wait to meet Joloene then I guess we better set a extra setting her Grandma."

Cue Bo's Crush

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shannon: Who the President or Mel?

DAisy: I cant believe ask Bo are they russing they're luch is getting cold.

cue Julieduke

Angelena says "Well, I think the President was lying from what Dad tells his cooking is awful and the President was just being nice to him and so was Mel as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena says "Well, I think the President was lying from what Dad tells his cooking is awful and the President was just being nice to him and so was Mel as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon" Bo you better hurry up I just cooked lunch. ask Joloene If the persident met the words to Mel.

cue Julieduke

Shannon: Bo' date=' dont you get caught, I aint got the money to bail you out and your Lunch is getting cold, I made lunch, I dont want it to be wasted.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "Okay, you know Joloene is perfect excuse besides Boss don't want to deal with her again."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: ( Laughs) Bo' date=' I dont feel so good. Can you come home quick, Please.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "It sounds like that baby is up to something allreadry I'm on way home, hey Joloene Shannon and I are expecting a baby isn't that great."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: Oh' date=' Bo, I really dont feel good.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "I will be right back honey, and don't worry about a thing everything will be okay Shannnon."

Joloene says "Why is that you Bo, seems more worried than Shannon right now sometimes things happen during pregancy that is all."

cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: Please hurry Bo.

Bo: well' date=' Joloene, I love her, I'll do anything to keep her safe.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Joloene says "I know you will, you love her Bo and this is just life's way of testing your the bond between a husband and wife that's all."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.