Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

Shannon: Bo' date=' it seems i remember when i was dating you and hughie tried to get me back and you wouldnt talk to me for one week, remeber.

Bo: Yeah, Im still sorry about that.

Freddy: Hi Mom.

Dusty just looked at him cried and gave him a hug.

Dusty: Rosco, I hope youve been taking care of freddy real good.

Rosco: Oh, I have.

Boss: What about hughie?

Dusty: Hughie will be in court tomorrow facing charges.

Shannon: Did you include taking over Hazzard and arresting Luke?

Dusty: Arresting Luke?! Ill be sure to add that on!

jesse calmed down dusty cause she was that mad she wanted to kill hughie.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Freddy says "Hey Mom, how are you doing they keep telling me that I'm alot like you."

cuue Bo's Crush

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty: Well' date=' that true, but you remind me of Bo, expect for that nike parked out there.

(everyone laughs except Thelma)

cue julieduke[/quote']

Thema says "You know, I watch Freddy grow up and watched him learn how to drive more than once did I need a beer you see I my son Vinton taught him how and he always nearly took down my fence parking Dusty."

cue Bo's Crush

Dusty: Well' date=' Vinton always treated him like a son.

Shannon: Well, Im gonig to bail luke out.

Bo: Not without me.

Shannon: Sorry, Bo, I'm going alone.

As soon as Shannon left jesse told Bo to follow close behind in case hughie does something to her.[/quote']

Freddy says "Hey Bo, can me and Bubba come with ya cousin I kinda like to see what Hughie is up right now he is treating me like crap."

Bubba says "Freddy, didn't your Mama say nobody was following behind her."

Freddy says "She did but I think that she needs backup just in case."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo: Well' date=' i dont want nothing to happen to my wife!

Dusty: Freddy, you can go as long as Hughie doesnt catch you.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Freddy says "Oh he won't catch me and just watch me Momma I'm taking my Motorcycle I've allreadry lost him in Hazzard once today."

Bubba says "Oh dear, here he goes Grandma."

Cue Bo's Crush

Thelma: Freddy, you get your butt back over here!

Angelena: hes gone, once freddy makes up his mind, he does it.

Meanwhile Hughhie was at the boars Nest raising prices and Shannon walks in and tries to sweet talk hughie into why he wanted to take over hazzard. Freddy arrives at a perfect timing and hughie tries to get freddy.

Freddy: you've gotta catch me, hughie.

Shannon: bye hughie thanks for the scoop, i'll head back to the farm now.

freddy and shannon arrived at the farm and bo was glad shannon was ok and Shannon spilled to the news to evryone what happened. hope hughie doesnt get away with taking hazzard over.

cue julieduke

Thelma: Freddy' date=' you get your butt back over here!

Angelena: hes gone, once freddy makes up his mind, he does it.

Meanwhile Hughhie was at the boars Nest raising prices and Shannon walks in and tries to sweet talk hughie into why he wanted to take over hazzard. Freddy arrives at a perfect timing and hughie tries to get freddy.

Freddy: you've gotta catch me, hughie.

Shannon: bye hughie thanks for the scoop, i'll head back to the farm now.

freddy and shannon arrived at the farm and bo was glad shannon was ok and Shannon spilled to the news to evryone what happened. hope hughie doesnt get away with taking hazzard over.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Thema says "He's doing what I can't believe that little pipsqeak oh it's my nickname for Hughie. And Freddy, you know better than that right there egging him on like that but apparently he couldn't catch you."

Bubba says "You know once Grandma, I tried to outrace Freddy on a dirt bike and he lets me in the dust so I think he takes after his Mamma's family."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Well he's a duke, so maybe he's have a Coltrane in there.

Angelena: Well,for one his way not to handle a cb at first.

Shannon: and dressing like Rosco.

Rosco: oh, hush, I raised what better way to teach your son.

Boss: Well, I hope he dont become a cop cause I aint hiring him.

Thelma: Mr. Hogg, now that's mean,he's just a boy now.

Jesse: Thelma's right give him a chance.

you know, I liked to find out how luke, freddy and hughie's up to. Dont you?

Jesse: Well he's a duke' date=' so maybe he's have a Coltrane in there.

Angelena: Well,for one his way not to handle a cb at first.

Shannon: and dressing like Rosco.

Rosco: oh, hush, I raised what better way to teach your son.

Boss: Well, I hope he dont become a cop cause I aint hiring him.

Thelma: Mr. Hogg, now that's mean,he's just a boy now.

Jesse: Thelma's right give him a chance.

you know, I liked to find out how luke, freddy and hughie's up to. Dont you?[/quote']

Freddy catch's up to Luke and Hughie and he seems that still have that leather jacket on and he walks in where Luke and Hughie is at that very moment.

Everybody seems totally surprized and when Freddy says "Okay Hughie, I didn't want to do this to you but it seems that you don't know me or Juliet very well."

Hughie looks at Freddy and says "What don't I know about you think Freddy other than that Rosco is your father and you can't handle the cb very well. And Juliet is my cousin actually."

Freddy says "Okay here goes ..... You see Hughie me and Juliet are in love and were F.B.I. agents and my mother is really Dusty Rose Duke. I see from the look on your face right now you wasn't expecting that right now. Oh wait a minute here's my badge right here and one thing I got all the evidence I needed to put you away for a very long time."

Luke was stunned by all this and he thought that Freddy reminded him of Dusty and Bo but he didn't want to say anything before.

Cue Bo's Crush

Hughie: How can you be a duke?

Freddy: Got the mother to prove it. How much is Luke's bail?

Hughie: Well, Let's Say um, Jesse Duke's Farm.

Freddy: No Way!

Hughie: I deal with you later now im rerangeing my new office.

Freddy: Fine, Hughie, I guess the only way is to blackmail you.

cue julieduke

Hughie: How can you be a duke?

Freddy: Got the mother to prove it. How much is Luke's bail?

Hughie: Well' date=' Let's Say um, Jesse Duke's Farm.

Freddy: No Way!

Hughie: I deal with you later now im rerangeing my new office.

Freddy: Fine, Hughie, I guess the only way is to blackmail you.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Freddy says "Well let's see that could be blackmail charge and everything else I can think of right now."

cue Bo's Crush

Hughie: Well' date=' what are you gonna blackmail me on?

Freddy: Selling your car until you get back hazzard.

Hughie: Go ahead that car dont mean nothing.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Ballader: I think Freddy and Hughie are at a standstill and in the meantime Luke is just finding out that Freddy's mother is Dusty Rose Duke while he's in jail right now and he can't do anything about this right now.

cue Bo's Crush( I got to be going).

luke just couldnt figure out how Freddy could be Dusty's mother and tries to trick hughie in Freedy to bail him out.

cue julieduke

Freddy says "You know Luke, Momma says I act just like Bo does and I haven't told anybody I'm a FBI agent and Hughie I'm taking over the Sheriff's office and get out and release Luke Duke right now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Luke : Well ' date='yeah, you do, hughie, you heard the agent let me go.

Hughie: Youre an FBI agent , look alright, uncle Boss can have Hazzard back just dont blackmail me or arrest me.

good thing freddy told hughie he is in the FBI cant imagine if hughie didnt let Luke go. Can you?[/quote']

Freddy says "You know what Hughie get out of town right now I don't ever want to see you around ever again you hear me again."

Luke says "Does Rosco and Dusty know about what you really do for a living yet. I think they will both be happy as ever."

Cue Bo's Crush

Freddy: No' date=' dad or mom doesnt know it yet. Come on luke i'll take you home.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Luke looked at Freddy and says "Well, Freddy you do drive just your father no oun intended who taught you how to drive then."

Freddy says "Well it was Vinton Harper, and I made him want to go get a beer a couple of times when he teaching me. I remember the one time his wife was coming out of the house in a brand new dress and took out the neighbors fence."

Cue Bo's Crush

Luke looked at Freddy and says "Well, Freddy you do drive just your father no oun intended who taught you how to drive then."

Freddy says "Well it was Vinton Harper, and I made him want to go get a beer a couple of times when he teaching me. I remember the one time his wife was coming out of the house in a brand new dress and took out the neighbors fence."

Cue Bo's Crush

Freddy and Luke, eventually got home and it seems that everybody was happy that ran Hughie right out of town. Allthough Rosco would've like to been there but he was planning of explaining how he did this his father. Iola had came there as well and she was looking at Freddy and says "Excuse your father is the sheriff don't you need him to run Hughie."

Luke looked at Freddy and Rosco says "Excuse son, but there's something your not telling me right now and what in the work is that right now?"

Freddy says "Well Dad, it's because of this right here and I would let you look at but it worked.(Freddy hand his FBI badge to Rosco and he is looking and amazed his son didn't tell him.) Well, I was undercover I couldn't tell what was going on beside Juliet is my partner and were in love and mom you haven't met her yet she is coming here pretty soon. Basically I told Hughie that I wouldn't take him in or take his car or anything if he left Hazzard and never came back."

Rosco says "Wait a minute my son is a FBI agent let your old man be proud of this right here and you know I don't care is Juliet is Boss's daughter if your happy I'm happy. And another I wish I could've been here for my that right there."

Bo says "It's okay, no to boot is was that his mother is Dusty Rose Duke that did that to Hughie Hogg that makes me proud and welcome to the family."

Luke says "Hey, I just found out today and you know Ginger are your doing anything tonight."

Cue Bo's Crush

Ginger: No, not really, Why?

Luke: I was figuring going on to the boars nest for supper.

Ginger: Oh, I'd love that.

Shannon: Say Bo, would you like a seperate dinner at the boars nest too, of course, we will not bother y'all, just me and bo.

hmm... looks like Luke getting love bites on Ginger, Let's see what happens next.

cue julieduke

Ginger: No' date=' not really, Why?

Luke: I was figuring going on to the boars nest for supper.

Ginger: Oh, I'd love that.

Shannon: Say Bo, would you like a seperate dinner at the boars nest too, of course, we will not bother y'all, just me and bo.

hmm... looks like Luke getting love bites on Ginger, Let's see what happens next.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Ginger says "You know Luke I heard tales of the Boars Nest from Angelena so I always wanted to visit it as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.