Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse:" Well' date=' Thelma, the boars nest is a restuart, and hazzard pond is a pond."

Thelma: "oh, well, this pond looks so very beautiful, Jesse."

Jesse: "Well, why dont we go meet the kids at the Boars Nest."

Thelma: "Ok, Jesse, Im thristy anyway, I need a beer."[/quote']

Jesse says "Wow, I didn't you know you liked Beer as well you do have alot in common with me then."

Cue Bo's Crush

Thelma: "That we do Jesse."

Jesse: "Well we're here' date=' thelma."

Daisy: " Hi ms. Harper, Uncle Jesse, What do y'all want."

Thelma: " Me and Jesse, will have a beer thank you."

Shannon " Hey bo, Looks like thelma and Uncle Jesse are having fun doesn't it"[/quote']

Thelma says "Hey Bo and Shannon what's going on with you to today?"

cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose Duke

Shannon: " Oh' date=' Me and bo had nothing in mind today."

Bo: " oh yes we are sweetheart, we are going to spend the day together."

Enos: " Hey Daisy, Shannon, Bo, and Uncle Jesse."

Jesse: " Enos we want you to meet thelma harper."

Enos: " Howdy, m'am"[/quote']

Thema says "Hi Enos, I see your a Deputy Sheriff there must be lots of Deputy's from Iola's tells me about the letters that Rosco writes her and she tells that he keeps Law and Order in Hazzard."

Uncle Jesse says "I wouldn't say all that now Thema but Rosco does a good job as Sheriff."

Cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose Duke

Thelma:"Really' date=' well is he better than Rosco?"

Jesse:"Oh, way better than Rosco"

Shannon:" I think Enos is the best deputy of all."

Enos:"I wont say that, Shannon."

Thelma:"Well Enos if they say that you are the best well that's great"[/quote']

Enos says "Possum on a Gumbush, I just doing my job that's all I don't say I'm the best now."

Thema says "Oh that is real modesty about something, you sound like my grandson Bubba when he done something really good and he noticed it."

Enos says "Oh there's Iola and the Sheriff now!"

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Rosco: "Oh,hello Jesse, Ms. Harper, Shannon, Bo, Enos. I was just showing Iola how great Hazzard is."

Shannon: "Well, hi Rosco, hope you didn't come to arrest Bo."

Rosco: "Oh, well it just so happens that I'm showing her the boars nest, Shannon."

Shannon: "Well, Sorry."

Thelma: "Well, how are you liking Hazzard, Iola."

Iola: Oh, Thelma it's just great better than Hazzard and I made Rosco one of my crafts."

Rosco: "And its lovely too it was for Flash. Now if you'll excuse us we're going to see Boss Hogg."

Rosco: "Oh' date='hello Jesse, Ms. Harper, Shannon, Bo, Enos. I was just showing Iola how great Hazzard is."

Shannon: "Well, hi Rosco, hope you didn't come to arrest Bo."

Rosco: "Oh, well it just so happens that I'm showing her the boars nest, Shannon."

Shannon: "Well, Sorry."

Thelma: "Well, how are you liking Hazzard, Iola."

Iola: Oh, Thelma it's just great better than Hazzard and I made Rosco one of my crafts."

Rosco: "And its lovely too it was for Flash. Now if you'll excuse us we're going to see Boss Hogg."[/quote']

Thema says " Well have fun, wait does he wear a white three piece suit not very tall and drive a white caddy and have white boots and a white Stetson as well."

Cue Bo's Crush.

Jesse:"Yes' date=' Thelma, That's him."

Thelma:"Well, glad you like it here Iola, I think I'm fixing to stay in hazzard."

Shannon: "Uncle Jesse, Ms. Harper please excuse me and Bo we have to go fishing with Luke."[/quote']

Boss says "Excuse me, I don't think we've been introduced before I'm Jefferson Davis Hogg or you could call me J.D. for short."

Thema says "Well hello there, I'm Thema Harper from Raytown, Ohio and I don't think you've met Iola just yet. Love the town I think I might move here forever."

Cue Bo's Crush 0r Anybody

Boss:"Well' date=' Ms. Harper hope you make Hazzard home sweet home for you."

Thelma: "Why thank you mr. hogg I'll enjoy it the best I can."

Boss: "Jesse, have you seen Bo and Luke I gotta talk to Them."[/quote']

Jesse says "Why, to pin something on them like usual or is something else this time."

Thelma: "Why' date=' Dusty, Mac, What happened to you two?'

Boss: "Jesse, I really wanna know where your boys are."

Jesse: "J.D., will you quit changing the subject."

Cue Dusty Rose, Julieduke, or anybody[/quote']

Thema says "Well J.D. we ain't telling you where the boys are at and if that was my grandson Bubba you was asking about I wouldn't tell you anything as well."

Cue Dukesrule2000, Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush

J.D:"Well' date=' Jesse if you want to your boys are arrested?"

Jesse:"What for J.D.?"

Boss:"For hanging out with Shannon."

Thelma:" J.D., you got no sense arresting Bo and Luke like that."

Cue anybody[/quote']

Jesse says "Calm down Thelma it's okay I go through this kind of thing all the time and I don't know what is going on but I'll get to the bottom of this right here."

Thelma says "Oh thing that could be worst is if my grandson Bubba would show up in Hazzard."

Jesse says "Let's go I'm going to bail out Bo and Luke for whatever Rosco claims they've done now."

Cue bo's Crush

Dusty looked at Boss in shock. She growled deep in her throat. Mac took one look at Dusty and knew what was going to happen. He saw that look too many times to know that some one was going to get their lights punch in. Dusty walked up to Boss with Mac close behind her.

"First off to answer Thelma, Mac and me went down to Hazzard Pond. Tweetle Dum here," Dusty said as she pointed at Mac. "Decided that he was going to to jump from rock to rock. Well Rosco comes roaring around the corner with Enos close behind him, scares Mac and he grabbs me and we ended up in the water." Dusty said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Now my second thing I want to say is, Boss if you for one minute think that you are going to arrest my cousins you'll have fight on your hands. Because we both know that those charges are fake. And we all know you just want Bo and Lule out of the way so you can take first shot at Uncle Jesse's farm." Dusty said as she got right into Boss's face.

"Not on my watch, you Ham Hogg!" Dusty groweled.

Cue Julieduke, dukesrule2000, Bo's Crush

J.D.: "Now, that not true, Dusty, them boys are hanging out with one of my employees, mainly talking about Shannon."

Meanwhile at the jailhouse, Shannon, Jesse, and Thelma arrives.

Jesse: "Rosco, I've come to bail out the boys."

Rosco:"Is that so, Jesse."

Thelma:"Well, when Jesse means it he means it."

Shannon: "If you don't bail out Bo and Luke, I'll quit my job at the Boars Nest."

Cue Julieduke, Dusty Rose, or anybody

Dusty shook her head in disbelife. She couldn't believe waht Boss just said. This was all because of Sharron.

"Oh com'on Boss. Just because my cousin Bo is dating Sharron does not give you the right to arrest my cousin because he's seeing her. To me that's thrumpt up charge." Dusty said through clutched teeth. She then drew bck her fist was stopped when Mac grabbed her wrist.

"Don't do it baby. That's what he wants." Mac said as he whispered in Dusty's ear to calm her down.

Cue Bo's Crush, Julieduke, dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.