Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

"Aww that's so sweet." Dusty said with a smile. Then glared as Bo and Mac were still laughing. Dusty and Shannon shared a looked then stood up and walked over to their boy friends. There was loud SLAP!

Thema says "Now girls that is mean, can I adopt the two you I like you better than my own daughters."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duty grinned. "I don't know Mrs. Harper. I mean Uncle Jesse would get So Loney with out me here." Dusty said with a grin.

Thema says "You I just joking girls I think you miss Hazzard too much but between Eunice and Ellen I don't which one gave me one more headaches but my Vinton now he was good."

"That we do Thelma, that we do." Jesse grinned.

Thema looks at the family photos and says "They are good looking, and I don't what you are talking about but I guess it can't compare to when Ellen went marching without her bloomers under her skirt and I went to tell her about it politing during the parade route."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty groaned more. "Oh why did you have to show her that one." Dusty whined. Mac walked over to Uncle Jesse and chuckled.

"Aww Dusty you were soooo cute!" Mac said in a baby voice. Dusty groaned even more.

Thema says "Dusty, what's so bad about this picture right here you was little and cute and stubborn as well."

Dusty looked at her for a moment. "You got a point and I still haven't changed though Bo and Luke, they worry me. Don't think theres any help for them." Dusty said with a grin. Then groaned and rubbed the back of her head where Bo hit her.

Thema says "Oh ya, normal siblings right there."

"Well it didn't do my head any good that's for dang sure." Dusty said. "What you complaing about Dust, you have a hard head." Bo said with a grin.

"Bo if you don't stop, I'll go get my bow and arrow." Dusty said with a grin.

Thema says "You guys know how to shoot Bows and Arrows as well."

"Yea. Bo, Luke, and me are on probation for running moon shine. Part of my probabtion was to join the police academy. So I did that and went to night classes at NYU. I'm now a Dective with NYPD/CSI and I love." Dusty said with a grin.

"We use the Bow and Arrows for hunting. Bo and Luke use them more because they can't use gun, because they are not aloud any." Dusty said with a shrugg.

Shannon: "That's right, Bo's been teaching me how to use one, I tell you, Ms. Harper, it's hard."

Thelma: "Well, maybe y'all should teach me then."

Bo: "I don't know Ms. Harper, you could get hurt."

Dusty agreed with Bo and told Thelma to forget about it.

So everyone headed towards town to show Thelma around to see what Hazzard was like.

Shannon: "That's right' date=' Bo's been teaching me how to use one, I tell you, Ms. Harper, it's hard."

Thelma: "Well, maybe y'all should teach me then."

Bo: "I don't know Ms. Harper, you could get hurt."

Dusty agreed with Bo and told Thelma to forget about it.

So everyone headed towards town to show Thelma around to see what Hazzard was like.[/quote']

Thema says "No wonder, Rosco wrote her and said it was so beautiful in Hazzard, it's very pretty you he took some pictures of him and Flash around his Patrol car and I even told Iola. She could only pay attention To Rosco thow in the picture."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke of Bo's Crush

Jesse: "Yeah' date=' Hazzard is pretty, wait til you see the town square it's a wonderful site."

Thelma:"Well lets go, Jesse, Come on Mac,Dusty,Shannon and Bo."

Jesse:" you got it thelma, Lets's go"[/quote']

Thema notices that Bo and Shannon get in the General through the windows and she says "Don't the doors work on the car Jesse, I'm confused on this right here and I just can't wait."

cue Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush

Jesse: "Well, Thelma, when the boys got that car they welded the doors shut."

Thelma:"Well, why?"

Jesse: "Because they use it for a racing car in Boss' races or other races."

Thelma: "Well, them boys like speed, don't they?"

Jesse: "That they do, Thelma, that they do. Well, let's go, let's not keep everyone waiting."

Jesse: "Well' date=' Thelma, when the boys got that car they welded the doors shut."

Thelma:"Well, why?"

Jesse: "Because they use it for a racing car in Boss' races or other races."

Thelma: "Well, them boys like speed, don't they?"

Jesse: "That they do, Thelma, that they do. Well, let's go, let's not keep everyone waiting."[/quote']

Thelma says "Well there young, just wait till there our age they probaly will want a car with opening doors by then."

Cue Anybody

Thelma: "Well Jesse, the things them newphews of yours do looks fun, Imean do they ever go in cars with doors?"

Jesse: "Of course, they do Thelma,uh, Shephard to Lost Sheep, Bo, Im gonna take Ms. Harper to the Hazzard pond, over and out."

Bo: "That's a big 10-4 Shephard, me and Shannon will head to the Boars Nest, meet you there."

Thelma: "Well Jesse' date=' the things them newphews of yours do looks fun, Imean do they ever go in cars with doors?"

Jesse: "Of course, they do Thelma,uh, Shephard to Lost Sheep, Bo, Im gonna take Ms. Harper to the Hazzard pond, over and out."

Bo: "That's a big 10-4 Shephard, me and Shannon will head to the Boars Nest, meet you there."[/quote']

Jesse says "What is Hazzard Pond and what is the Boars Nest as well?"

Cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose Duke

Jesse says "What is Hazzard Pond and what is the Boars Nest as well?"

Cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose Duke

Iola and Rosco are parked at lover's lane and Iola says "Rosco Hazzard is so beautiful so when I do I get to meet your Mama and Sister and Brother-in-law then."

cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.