Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

Shannon and Bo had introdced to Thelma and Iola. While jesse was driving to thelma to the farm shannon and bo had more other things to do.

Thema says "So, you don't say that Boss and Rosco are always up to something I keep that in mind when I around them then."

Jesse says "Oh ya, but they basically good people and you know what they don't mean nothing by it."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thelma says " Well, good lord are sure because I have a grandson, bubba,who just got out of juvinle hall and if he comes here, I hope Rosco does arrest him."

Jesse says " Well, Rosco and Boss Hogg always choses someone to frame and its always mainly us dukes. Oh, look here comes Shannon and Bo."

Bo: " Hey Uncle Jesse, Ms. Harper, look Uncle Jesse, we gotta run, Rosco's right behind us. See y'all later.

Thelma says " Well' date=' good lord are sure because I have a grandson, bubba,who just got out of juvinle hall and if he comes here, I hope Rosco does arrest him."

Jesse says " Well, Rosco and Boss Hogg always choses someone to frame and its always mainly us dukes. Oh, look here comes Shannon and Bo."

Bo: " Hey Uncle Jesse, Ms. Harper, look Uncle Jesse, we gotta run, Rosco's right behind us. See y'all later.[/quote']

Thema says "You know I've only met your niece and nephew but your kids are pretty nice, how many kids do you have all together then."

Cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose Duke

Jesse "Well' date=' thelma altogether I have 4 kids but my other newphews live elsewhere.

Thelma " oh,well, youre family is very nice. Especially that niece of yours Dusty Rose."

Jesse Well, thank you, thelma."[/quote']

Thema says "You know, If I didn't know better I think Rosco and Iola planned for us to meet at that gas station like me did."

cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush

Jesse: "You know what thelma maybe you're right why don't we go see if Rosco's head screwed on right."

Thelma : " all right lets go"

Thelma says "You know did I ever tell about when I babysat the Reverend's grandson for the day and that night, what a brat you know I was glad when his grandparents picked him his grandfather gave his him some well earned spanking's he colored on my favorite tablecloth. Used my son's shaving cream up in the bathroom and I had to go and clean that up later."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush.

Jesse: "Well' date=' you know maybe he got what he deserved."

Thelma: Well, I tell you Jesse, he was a mess."

Jesse: "Supper's about ready want do you want?"

Thelma: Well, I dont rightly know."

Jesse: "Them kids better get back before I whip their hide."[/quote']

Thema says "Whatever your cooking smells good, and what kind of pie do you got going in the oven if just smells heavenly."

Thema says "Whatever your cooking smells good, and what kind of pie do you got going in the oven if just smells heavenly."

Jesse: "Well, Thelma, I'm cooking some crawdad bisque and that's some lemon pie in the oven. Were are those kids, there supper gonna get cold."

Bo: "Hey Uncle Jesse, sorry about me and Shannon being late, Boss kept her back."

Thelma: "Hi Bo and Shannon."

Jesse: "Well, all right sit down you two supper almost ready. By the way, were's Daisy, Luke, and Dusty Rose?"

Shannon: "Well,Uncle Jesse, Daisy was cleaning the Boars Nest,and Luke's on his way,and Dusty Rose is out having supper with her boyfriend."

Jesse: "Well,ok,sit down and we'llwait for Luke."

Jesse: "Well' date=' Thelma, I'm cooking some crawdad bisque and that's some lemon pie in the oven. Were are those kids, there supper gonna get cold."

Bo: "Hey Uncle Jesse, sorry about me and Shannon being late, Boss kept her back."

Thelma: "Hi Bo and Shannon."

Jesse: "Well, all right sit down you two supper almost ready. By the way, were's Daisy, Luke, and Dusty Rose?"

Shannon: "Well,Uncle Jesse, Daisy was cleaning the Boars Nest,and Luke's on his way,and Dusty Rose is out having supper with her boyfriend."

Jesse: "Well,ok,sit down and we'llwait for Luke."[/quote']

Thema says "It look's like I'm going to meet the rest of your kids I was just noticing how much Bo look's like Jesse. So there your niece's and nephews then."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty shook her head at her Uncle Jesse and Thelma were acting. And she thought Mac and her were bad.

"Well, should we leave the two love birds alone?" Mac teased. Dusty looked at him and nodded.

Thelma says "I don't know what Mac and Dusty is talking about but you're the best cook in the whole county. And I wonder what Rosco and Iola is up right now in town they never did show up Jesse."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush

Thelma says "I don't know what Mac and Dusty is talking about but you're the best cook in the whole county. And I wonder what Rosco and Iola is up right now in town they never did show up Jesse."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush

Jesse: "Your're right Thelma, I guess that means Rosco won't be bothering the boys now?"

Thelma: "I tell you Jesse Iola has been a long time neighbor of ours and it looks like she really has it for Rosco."

Shannon: "Hey Bo, Let's go tease Rosco and Iola."

Jesse: "Now you stay right there both of you, now you two are not going to make fun of Rosco and Iola, Ok"

Bo and Shannon: "Yes, Uncle Jesse."

Jesse: "Your're right Thelma' date=' I guess that means Rosco won't be bothering the boys now?"

Thelma: "I tell you Jesse Iola has been a long time neighbor of ours and it looks like she really has it for Rosco."

Shannon: "Hey Bo, Let's go tease Rosco and Iola."

Jesse: "Now you stay right there both of you, now you two are not going to make fun of Rosco and Iola, Ok"

Bo and Shannon: "Yes, Uncle Jesse."[/quote']

Thema says "You know I like you Bo, you remind me of my grandson Bubba he's just a little bit younger. He sure does have a way with the girls thow he once made film for school and twisted everybody's words around he almost had WW111 in my house that day."

Cue Bo's Crush and Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty and Mac looked at each other grinned. "Hey Bo you and Shannon could use some help with that. So Mac and me will go with ya." Dusty said as she and Mac jumped up with Bo and Shannon but Dusty was stopped by Uncle Jesse.

Thema says "Just like my kids, I swear with the way Vinton and Naomi is I think there going to have ten kids."

By now everybody was looking at Thema with a look of what! But if seems that Bo and Mac got the joke before Dusty and Shannon did.

Dusty looked at Mac confused. "Macolom Reece Taylor, what on earth is so funny? Is this like an inside joke for you and Bo?" Dusty said with a glare. Bo and Mac looked at each other then back at Dusty and Shannon and laughed more.

Thema says "Guys, what is so funny? Oh geez I sound like I talking to my own kids now sorry about that and what is so darn funny?"

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

"Oh nothing Mrs. Harper, just an inside joke." Mac said as he looked at Bo again and they both doubled over laughing.

Thema says "Oh Geez, I just remember the way Carl like me when we was Newlyweds I thought I was get the frying pan half the time."

Dusty and Shannon laughed a little. "That what we feel like doing right now." Dusty said with a sweet smile on her face.

Thema says " I had a old-fashioned iron skillet when I was Newlywed , a wedding present from my mother-in-law I wonder why she bought that heavy pan it weighed a ton. You know, I still have that at home."

Cue Dukesrules2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.