Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

I was thinking of starting this Crossover as letters written between Iola and Rosco which they are pen pals and they have fallen in love. They have sent each other pictures of themselves. So here goes the first part of the Crossover with Iola's letter to Rosco.

Dear Rosco,

I would really like to visit Hazzard County sometimes, and Boss Hogg sounds somebody I wouldn't like too much. But your sister Lulu sounds nice and she is married to him so I guess he ain't so bad. I love the picture you have sent me in your last letter, wow your actually a Sheriff and the Flash is the cutest dog I have ever seen in my life. So here's more about myThema Harper and her family they are neighbors for lifetime now infact Momma even likes them. There's Thelma Harper she is widow and she misses her husband all the time she doesn't say but you can tell it. And her son Vinton and his young wife Naomi she doesn't always get along with Mama, what's that saying about a mother not wanting her baby to get hurt again. Well lets see there Bubba her grandson which she is taking care of and he is in High School right now. I was hoping that in your next letter you tell me more about Hazzard and I could tell you more about Raytown.

Hug and Kisses,

Iola

P. S. Take care of Flash that is one cute Bassett Hound there my favorite breed of dog.

Cue Anybody(Rosco's Letter to Iola is Next)

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosco goes to the post office and picks his mail and in his mail is a letter from Iola in Raytown, least letter for the past six weeks has been the joy in his life and he is just happy when he sees one in his mail. Nothing can get his spirit not even landing in the Hazzard Car Wash, unless his letter gets soaked before he can read it.

Dear Iola,

Your neighbor sound like a good woman to take in her son and daughter-in-law and raise her grandson like you said. I think it sounds like you have a crush on Vinton of course that just me now. Thelma and Jesse Duke would get along great he took it two of his nephews and his niece Daisy there not bad kids. I just like to chase them all over the county. You see they drive The General Lee and pretty much Bo and Luke have been sticking to the terms of the probation and they don't bug too many people. Daisy works at the Boars Nest and she is a pretty girl kind of make's me wish I would've settledown and gotten married and had some kids somedays. Of course there is Enos and he is my deputy he is nice and polite you would like him but him and Daisy are meant to be together everybody in Hazzard knows but them. Cooter is the town mechanic and it your car isn't running well take it to him and he'll get it running for ya.

Hugs and Kisses

Your Teddy Bear Rosco.

• 1 month later...

Iola goes and checks her mailbox and she sees a letter from Rosco and she runs right in but before she can Thema sees her and says "Hey Iola, what going on it seems I never see you anymore."

Iola says "You know what I stop in and say hey, to everybody and I to keep it short."

Thema says "Iola, your visit is going to brief that's first for you I wonder this there a guy in your life right now."

Iola came over and she had the letter and she was having Iced Tea with Mama and she kept looking at the letter that she couldn't wait to read she had open but didn't take it out to read just yet.

Cue Anybody(I wonder what is going to happen to Rosco's letter to Iola.

• 2 weeks later...
Iola goes and checks her mailbox and she sees a letter from Rosco and she runs right in but before she can Thema sees her and says "Hey Iola, what going on it seems I never see you anymore."

Iola says "You know what I stop in and say hey, to everybody and I to keep it short."

Thema says "Iola, your visit is going to brief that's first for you I wonder this there a guy in your life right now."

Iola came over and she had the letter and she was having Iced Tea with Mama and she kept looking at the letter that she couldn't wait to read she had open but didn't take it out to read just yet.

Cue Anybody(I wonder what is going to happen to Rosco's letter to Iola.

Iola says "Thema I got to going there is something that Mama needs right away."

Thema says "Oh for Pete's sake Iola you just got here why you taking off right now."

A few hours went by and Bubba and the rest of family came home and Bubba noticed and a letter postmarked from Hazzard sitting between the cusions and and it was opened and he was curious so he opened it before his grandmother could notice and it was sappiest love letter from a Rosco P. Coltrane and he thought to himself what stupid name and actually said it out loud. And Thema says "Bubba, what are you doing reading Iola letter there it can't that good."

Bubba says "Sorry Grandma I could resist not reading but this is sappiest thing I've read."

Cue Whoever dares to tops this post.

Iola says "Thema I got to going there is something that Mama needs right away."

Thema says "Oh for Pete's sake Iola you just got here why you taking off right now."

A few hours went by and Bubba and the rest of family came home and Bubba noticed and a letter postmarked from Hazzard sitting between the cusions and and it was opened and he was curious so he opened it before his grandmother could notice and it was sappiest love letter from a Rosco P. Coltrane and he thought to himself what stupid name and actually said it out loud. And Thema says "Bubba, what are you doing reading Iola letter there it can't that good."

Bubba says "Sorry Grandma I could resist not reading but this is sappiest thing I've read."

Cue Whoever dares to tops this post.

Iola just realized what she left at Thema Harper's house and she walks in and sees Bubba reading her letter from Rosco and then she see's her friend walking in and yelling at him for doing that.

Iola says "Bubba how could you read a letter addressed to me in the first place that is the rudest place. And it's not the sappiest thing you ever read Rosco is a beautiful love letter writer and it so many ways I think I am falling in loved with him."

Thema says "Iola you be serious you never met him in person and how can you fall in love just from letters."

Iola says "I'll have you know that we have exchanged phone numbers and he has called when he wasn't busy with his sheriff duties he says that he is very important in Hazzard County. And on monday I am going to Hazzard on vacation and I just might not come back to Raytown after all."

Thema says "Fine Iola don't come back but don't come back running here when your heart gets broken after all. Because I he seems just a bit too old for you Iola. By the way can I come with you my family is driving me crazy and I had nothing to do with Bubba reading your letter."

Iola says "Sure, but don't try flirting with Rosco when I am not looking."

Cue Anybody

• 3 weeks later...

Dusty pulled in to Hazzard Post office. She had buch of Letter's to send out. As she climb out of Ridge Runner she saw Rosco coming out of the post office.

"Morning Rosco." Dusty said with a smile. Dusty Rose Duke was second oldest with Luke being the oldest. Like her cousin's Uncle Jesse took her in and rasied her. Dusty had a car that was called Ridge Runner.

Dusty pulled in to Hazzard Post office. She had buch of Letter's to send out. As she climb out of Ridge Runner she saw Rosco coming out of the post office.

"Morning Rosco." Dusty said with a smile. Dusty Rose Duke was second oldest with Luke being the oldest. Like her cousin's Uncle Jesse took her in and rasied her. Dusty had a car that was called Ridge Runner.

Rosco had looked at the envelope with return address from Raytown and it had the sweet, sweet smell of Charlie on it. And he opens it and he reads while sitting in his patrol car and it reads

"Dear Rosco,

I'm so mad at Bubba, oh ya, that's Thema's grandson well he read your letter to me and said some things that aren't very kind. Well guess what Thema and me are going on a road trip right down to Hazzard and I'm finally going to go to see you in your handsome uniform it's going to be just like "An Officer and a Gentleman".

Iola.

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty walked over to Rosco and tapped him on the shoulder. "What'cha doin Rosco?" Dusty asked with a grin. Dusty was the only cop in her family. She was a CSI/Detective. She worked in New York at the crime lab there with her best friend from the Marines. Detective Mac Taylor.

They were also dating. Mac and Dusty were quite serious. This was here first vacation she had since she worked in New York.

Dusty walked over to Rosco and tapped him on the shoulder. "What'cha doin Rosco?" Dusty asked with a grin. Dusty was the only cop in her family. She was a CSI/Detective. She worked in New York at the crime lab there with her best friend from the Marines. Detective Mac Taylor.

They were also dating. Mac and Dusty were quite serious. This was here first vacation she had since she worked in New York.

Rosco looked at Dusty and says "Nothin but it seems that I will find something but how is New York doing and how are things with Mac right now. Well, if you must know this young lady named "Iola" and her neighbor Thema are coming to Hazzard and she wants to visit with me. And by the Thema's is a widow I think she is trying to fix up your Uncle Jesse with her friend. And yes by that look I know what you are thinking and I don't think they are related to the Harpers in Chickasaw County."

"Well first things first. New York's great, Mac and me couldn't be better. I miss him." Dusty said with a little sadness in her voice.

"Now what's this about you coresponding with a girl, and she's thrying set up my Uncle Jesse with her neighbor?" Dusty asked confused.

Rosco says "What Dusty, just because you and me broke years before you went to New York it's not possible for me to have happiness in my life and I have a picture of Iola here somewhere she is very sweet and sounds like she is very shy. And her neighbor is Mrs. Thema Harper and she has her son and daughter-in-law and grandson living at her house right now."

Rosco take out and the picture of Iola and hands it too Dusty and he says "So, Dusty this Iola she says that when she meets me in person it will be like "An Officer and a Gentleman" those are her words not mine."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Rosco says "What Dusty, just because you and me broke years before you went to New York it's not possible for me to have happiness in my life and I have a picture of Iola here somewhere she is very sweet and sounds like she is very shy. And her neighbor is Mrs. Thema Harper and she has her son and daughter-in-law and grandson living at her house right now."

Rosco take out and the picture of Iola and hands it too Dusty and he says "So, Dusty this Iola she says that when she meets me in person it will be like "An Officer and a Gentleman" those are her words not mine."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Iola come over Thema's house with her suitcase and she see's that her best friend is getting ready as well. Iola was so excited that she forget her car keys so she ran back to go them and them comes back to the house.

Dusty looked at the picture of Iola and smile. Then sighed at what Rosco said. "Ross, I thought we got past this and decided to be friends. I never said anything about you being not happy. If Iola makes you happy, then I'm happy for you man." Dusty said with a grin. She was glad that Rosco was starting to date again. Mac and her were a like. You would never forget your first love. Rosco and Dusty were first loves and they would have that connection same as Mac and Claire.

Dusty handed the picture back to Rosco. "She looks very sweet." Dusty said as her grin got huge. She playfully brushed her shoulder against his.

"So you two are going to set up Uncle Jesse with a blind date with Iola's neighbour. Now I find that cute. I'm not just not sure how Uncle Jesse will take it though?" Dusty said as she rubbed her fingers through her hair.

Dusty looked at the picture of Iola and smile. Then sighed at what Rosco said. "Ross, I thought we got past this and decided to be friends. I never said anything about you being not happy. If Iola makes you happy, then I'm happy for you man." Dusty said with a grin. She was glad that Rosco was starting to date again. Mac and her were a like. You would never forget your first love. Rosco and Dusty were first loves and they would have that connection same as Mac and Claire.

Dusty handed the picture back to Rosco. "She looks very sweet." Dusty said as her grin got huge. She playfully brushed her shoulder against his.

"So you two are going to set up Uncle Jesse with a blind date with Iola's neighbour. Now I find that cute. I'm not just not sure how Uncle Jesse will take it though?" Dusty said as she rubbed her fingers through her hair.

Rosco says "Oh wait a minute let me and Iola do that and I from what Iola says in her letters Thema is just like Uncle Jesse."

Two days later

Iola and Thema was on the road and they was making their way into Hazzard and Thema says "Iola, I thought Raytown was small and what is this secret plan that your telling me."

Iola says "Why Thema, I have no idea what you are talking about and their's a gas station coming up you know we are low on gas right now."

Thema says "Oh ya, I see it I'm not blind Iola and there's is a white truck were going to have to wait on first thow."

Dusty had been sitting on the hood of the Ridge Runner at Cooter's, getting some sun, when a Atlanta taxie pulled up in front of the Police station. Dusty sat up straighter when a dark brown hared man got out of the car. He got his gear out of the truck and paid the driver.

"Hey Dusty, whose that feller?" Cooter asked as he stood beside her.

"It can't be." Dusty said when the man turned around. When Dusty saw his blue eyes, she who it was instanly.

"MAC!" Dusty screamed as she shot off the hood of her car and ran across the street to Mac's smiling face and open arms.

"Dusty!" Mac said as he braced himself for the red who launched herself into his arms. He held her against his chest and spun her around. Mac placed his face in her hair and smelled it.

"Oh Mac I missed you." Dusty said as she slowly slid down Mac's broad chest and had her feet on the ground.

Mac ran his fingers through her red, silky hair. God he didn't know how much he missed her until she wasn't in the lab 24/7. She was what gave him a smile every morning. It was killing him not seeing her, so he hopped the first flight to Hazzard County.

"God, I missed you too baby!" Mac said as he passionatly kissed her.

Dusty had been sitting on the hood of the Ridge Runner at Cooter's, getting some sun, when a Atlanta taxie pulled up in front of the Police station. Dusty sat up straighter when a dark brown hared man got out of the car. He got his gear out of the truck and paid the driver.

"Hey Dusty, whose that feller?" Cooter asked as he stood beside her.

"It can't be." Dusty said when the man turned around. When Dusty saw his blue eyes, she who it was instanly.

"MAC!" Dusty screamed as she shot off the hood of her car and ran across the street to Mac's smiling face and open arms.

"Dusty!" Mac said as he braced himself for the red who launched herself into his arms. He held her against his chest and spun her around. Mac placed his face in her hair and smelled it.

"Oh Mac I missed you." Dusty said as she slowly slid down Mac's broad chest and had her feet on the ground.

Mac ran his fingers through her red, silky hair. God he didn't know how much he missed her until she wasn't in the lab 24/7. She was what gave him a smile every morning. It was killing him not seeing her, so he hopped the first flight to Hazzard County.

"God, I missed you too baby!" Mac said as he passionatly kissed her.

Just then Rosco was following Thema and he followed her to Cooter's gas station and apparently the driver didn't want to stop for his speed trap. He pulls up on the other side and he had seen his angel in the passenger seat and it was Iola. And she was prettier than in the picture that she had sent him.

Mac and Dusty broke away from their kiss when Mac looks at Rosco. He shook his head and with a smirk he gently nuged Dusty and pointed across the street.

"Is he always that way?" Mac said with amusement in his voice.

Dusty looked where was pointing and snorted. She had to admit she found it really cute. Dusty rolled her eyes.

"I find it sweet. This is his first chance to be happy, so don't go makin fun. I swear you're as bad as Luke." Dusty said with a grin and Mac grinned back. He hugged her tighter to him.

Mac and Dusty broke away from their kiss when Mac looks at Rosco. He shook his head and with a smirk he gently nuged Dusty and pointed across the street.

"Is he always that way?" Mac said with amusement in his voice.

Dusty looked where was pointing and snorted. She had to admit she found it really cute. Dusty rolled her eyes.

"I find it sweet. This is his first chance to be happy, so don't go makin fun. I swear you're as bad as Luke." Dusty said with a grin and Mac grinned back. He hugged her tighter to him.

Iola is just looking at Rosco and says "Honey, who are these people and it seems that Thema can't keep her eyes off the guy in the pick-up truck. "

Meanwhile Jesse Duke, has seen Thema Harper and it seems that Rosco has forgotten about that ticket he was going to give her and he walks over to her and he says "Hello, welcome to Hazzard and I'm Jesse Duke and you are ?"

Thema says "Well, I'm Thema Harper and it seems that this town is very small is their a business meeting here and something on sale."

Jesse says "Oh no, the girl over there is my niece Dusty and I believe that Mac Taylor from New York."

Dusty looked at her uncle and Thelma talking. SHe grinned. "Mac I do believe that Uncle Jesse as takin an intrust to Thelma." Dusty said with a grin.

"I do believe you're right Dusty." Mac said as he nussled her neck.

"Why don't you say we go over there an introduce you." Dusty said as she grabbed Mac's hand and the rest of his gear and walked across the street. They stopped at her car, placed Mac's gear in the back seat. Then they walked together towards Rosco and Uncle Jesse. Dusty grinned at her Uncle.

"Howdy. I'm Dusty Rose Duke, this here is my boyfriend/boss from New York, Mac Taylor." Dusty said. Mac waved and grinned at Uncle Jesse.

"Hi Uncle Jesse." Mac said with a grin.

Dusty looked at her uncle and Thelma talking. SHe grinned. "Mac I do believe that Uncle Jesse as takin an intrust to Thelma." Dusty said with a grin.

"I do believe you're right Dusty." Mac said as he nussled her neck.

"Why don't you say we go over there an introduce you." Dusty said as she grabbed Mac's hand and the rest of his gear and walked across the street. They stopped at her car, placed Mac's gear in the back seat. Then they walked together towards Rosco and Uncle Jesse. Dusty grinned at her Uncle.

"Howdy. I'm Dusty Rose Duke, this here is my boyfriend/boss from New York, Mac Taylor." Dusty said. Mac waved and grinned at Uncle Jesse.

"Hi Uncle Jesse." Mac said with a grin.

Iola and Rosco come walking over and Jesse and Thema look and Jesse says "You aren't going to give Thema a ticket from that fake speed trap of yours are now."

Thema says "Fake Speed Trap, I didn't know they still did that to this day. The things you hear about these days and hello Dusty and Mac."

Jesse says "You should of heard what happened in county next to yours if you think that is bad. I was wandering did you, Iola and Rosco want to come over for dinner tonight. I'm a pretty good cook so it won't be bad just ask anybody in the county about it."

cue Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.